What's new

Give Pervez Musharraf Support

“The attack on Mulala Yousufzai is a brutal attempt by traitors within political and military leadership to win back the peoples support so that they could spread this American backed war against terrorism to other parts of the country. Previously a fabricated video and an attack on GHQ were used as an excuse to launch military operations in Swat and tribal areas. But then the people awoke to the reality of the game plan of the traitors within political and military leadership. That is why even after the attacks on Mehran Naval base in Karachi and Kamra air base, traitors within the political and military leadership failed to gain the people’s support to extend this American war to other parts of the country. People now know that it is this traitor leadership that has allowed terrorist organizations like Blackwater and terrorists like Raymond Davis to freely move around the country.” Shahzad Shaikh

“The attack on Mulala Yousufzai is a brutal attempt by traitors within political and military leadership to win back the peoples support so that they could spread this American backed war against terrorism to other parts of the country. Previously a fabricated video and an attack on GHQ were used as an excuse to launch military operations in Swat and tribal areas. But then the people awoke to the reality of the game plan of the traitors within political and military leadership. That is why even after the attacks on Mehran Naval base in Karachi and Kamra air base, traitors within the political and military leadership failed to gain the people’s support to extend this American war to other parts of the country. People now know that it is this traitor leadership that has allowed terrorist organizations like Blackwater and terrorists like Raymond Davis to freely move around the country.” Shahzad Shaikh
Americans never came to kill , innocent school kids in APS Peshawar ?
It was all stupid , TTp dogs ?
Pakarmy is rightly doing its duty to kill , these dogs where ever they find them , & all Pakistani nation is behind pakarmy ?
Any mullha who supports TTp dogs , should be brought to justice & should be punished accordingly ?
All these religious terrostis should be sent to hell .

Who might knows,that I was part of Musharraf Candidates with my friend,that I support them.but never won third term.,
Thank You!
No further can I say.
Save Pakistan Zindabad...

Who might knows,that I was part of Musharraf Candidates with my friend,that I support them.but never won third term.,
Thank You!
No further can I say.
Save Pakistan Zindabad...
Sure you were just supporting him for your win , thats the only benefit you were up to?
That's what your aim & target was ?
So , you are some danial aziz , who can switch sides just to win ?
Thank you , I m not that , selfish .
Pakistan will only can be saved if we as a nation starts looking beyond our self interests .

:coffee:Oops,That I say,I was Part of ,I quit long time ago.
But still just keep stay away.:pdf:
God bless In Good Better Life.:pakistan:

:coffee:Oops,That I say,I was Part of ,I quit long time ago.
But still just keep stay away.:pdf:
God bless In Good Better Life.:pakistan:
& you don't have any idea who you are talking with ?
I was very close to sir musharaf , with a uniform ?
Enjoy your time .

True Is All About American-Israel v/s Hate's Muslims......

True Is All About American-Israel v/s Hate's Muslims......
Sorry,
I don't belive in conspiracy theories ?
But I do belive , that every bad action has always bad reaction ?
If alqeada hadn't attacked america , today this world should be very different , then what it's now ?
America never went to attack any , Muslim country before 9 /11?
Why these dogs terrorists attacked innocents peoples in america ?
What benefit they got for Muslims all around the world ?
Think about it ?

Study Any technology over the mind.
The man who don't follow or think about.
What It Is In Real World talking.
We Muslims people don't understand.
I have seen In My own eyes.
Who teach us lesson.Point Is ALLAH.
Thank You..

Back
Top Bottom