What's new

Global Industrial Defence Solutions

These projects will become much more sustainable if we partner with the Saudis, Emiratis or Qataris. I expect that a shortage of funds will soon begin to plague these projects and inhibit the evolution of these products.

Outside investment could also drive indigenisation of COTS parts.

I will tell you now, i have personally seen x y z from this list being pitched to a gulf partner for joint production

The delegation led by the Chief of the General Staff of the Azerbaijan Army visited the headquarters of the Pakistani Defence Conglomerate, Global Industrial & Defence Solutions (GIDS).

FAAZ-2 LR-BVR AAM R&D Project finally disclosed by GIDS. Earlier they integrated and tested its earlier version FAAZ-I on JF-17 which never went into production as it was not compatible with modern missiles like PL-15 & Meteor.

1684817763746.png

GIDS have removed this HALE UCAV from its "Road to Future" list

Perhaps military will go with Akinci
AWC should focus on Indian Ghatak type stealth UCAV after Shahpar 3 development
Technically they have all the required experience to develop a true stealth UAV

65% of stealth can be achieved by design only so this type of project worths it.
(Given that maintaining maximum stealth by Radar energy absorbant material coating is very expensive especially when to maintain a large UAV fleet)

GIDS has exhibited FATAH-1 & FATAH-2 GMLRS (Guided Multiple Launch Rocket System) at IDEF 2023.
These weapon systems can be used for strikes on targets behind enemy lines, especially saturation attacks.

◽ FATAH-1 [Range = 140 km] (approx)
◽ FATAH-2 [Range = 250 km] (approx)

1690559562448.png

Forward Artillery Observation Device. Thermal sight + Day Sight + Laser. Its marketed by GIDS🇵🇰 but manufactured by LEOS who also do separate marketing.

FAOD GEN 1
FAOD GEN 2
FAOD GEN 3
GEN 1 & 2 are fielded by PA while no 3 is still being developed as its on GIDS R2F*.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom