What's new

Global Tensions grow as Chinese Rocket Scientist Defects to the West : Express UK

So the links I posted as evidence does not count? They are from unbiased sources, except I guess the " Eurasian Times" link your countryman had a problem with. What makes those links "illegal"? CCP's opinion? is it now "incorrect thinking", that must be "corrected"?

As far as the war in Iraq, I have never been a supporter of that. I have been a member in this forum since 2006, and you are welcome to go through all my posts from then.
unbiased sources
Americans have a strange cult of authority. Dude, there's no unbiased source in the world. You've heard too much propaganda. There is only media with different ideologies, stances and purposes, and there is no unbiased sources.

We would never consider any media of CPC as unbiased sources. Even CPC itself never claims that its media are unbiased sources.You really need to get rid of this authoritarian cult based on religious worship.

The real unbiased is the vague unbiased summarized by the media with different views. Your conclusion will float around true unbiased. And your wisdom can help drive your conclusion towards unbiased.

When all your sources are based on similar positions and the same logic, you just get an echo chamber of propaganda. And you can't do fact checking at all.

Do you know India has created 750 fake media for fake news, I don't think you have more than 750 sources of information. So think about it. What you think of as multiple independent sources may actually be a small part of a larger propaganda network.

Previously china was accused of stealing western military technology now the west is stealing from china. This itself is a huge acheivement of china and a testimony of Chinese progress in the field of science and technology and it's superiority over western tech these days. China is no longer that old inferior copy master of others. Now china is inventing and developing things from scratch.

Previously china was accused of stealing western military technology now the west is stealing from china. This itself is a huge acheivement of china and a testimony of Chinese progress in the field of science and technology and it's superiority over western tech these days. China is no longer that old inferior copy master of others. Now china is inventing and developing things from scratch.
Not much of achievment if it didnt happen though.

The hoax is more about coping with
1) Chinese engineers increasingly shunning the U.S. due to abuse discrimination and being scapegoated by the local regime for domestic problems, as well as relative economic slowdown and less opportuntiies compared to Asia and the fact that the U.S. regime cant hide this trend anymore
2) In similar fashion downturn and even reversal of the so called braindrain.
3) Consquentely undermining a popular U.S. propaganda anecdote to push the narrative of U.S. superiority
4) Consequently undermining a popular U.S. propaganda anecdote to push the narrative of China being inferior
5) Consequently American insecurity and doubt in the U.S. regime rising

So they invent every few months a new selfcomforting silly "Chinas defector" story that feeds into the narrative of U.S. superiority and repeat other cope stories like declaring all the people that left "scared spies" to justify why people start to shun the U.S.

Last edited:
Some mentioned an Indian source of the incident and the defector is a Hong Kong citizen. Could anyone colabrate?

Some mentioned an Indian source of the incident and the defector is a Hong Kong citizen. Could anyone colabrate?
A cricket loving Chinese is rare, a Hongkie working in a military lab is even harder to find. If he was that smart, he would have migrated to the West long ago mate. And the 'indian' source said he went to HK did not say he was from HK.

I can say cricket is not popular in HK and majority of HK locals don't know what is cricket at the first place. Not to mention, I hardly hear any HK schools have teach or played cricket, maybe a few play at International school but definitely not in local schools. As others just said HK guy plays cricket is rare.

Back
Top Bottom