What's new

Globetrotter talks about how she feels about China after visiting the country

Wouldn't say a person who has only been to Hawaii, Canada, China and Columbia is a "Globetrotter"

And then looking at her YouTube Channel.........550 subs and an average view of 200.... That told you everything you need to know.

only people that will immigrate to china are africans

you guys ready for that?

let's bring in 100 million since terror feudal lord xi loves africa so much
I have some White friends here wanting to get PR for the past 5 years, all rejected mate. These are high earning highly intelligent and very smart people in their fields. The main problem they have is the property price and the langauge, but some prefer to buy in smaller cities ao. It is OK. China mostly offer PR not citizenship to ethnic Chinese from ivy leagues doing very important tech research or businessman of ethnic Chinese background heading big corporations,alot of Taiwanese elites actually have properties in China and will flee when war starts. I am serious, talked to a few.

Wouldn't say a person who has only been to Hawaii, Canada, China and Columbia is a "Globetrotter"

And then looking at her YouTube Channel.........550 subs and an average view of 200.... That told you everything you need to know.
For gods sake mullato, she is telling the truth, China is safe, maybe 15 years back before the advent of the so called 'police state surveillance' it was kinda dodgy. And yes the public transport is awesome, not just for the first tier ones even tier 4 ones, 40 plus Chinese cities have metros and subways. Wtf is wrong with you, did China did you wrong or something?

I have some White friends here wanting to get PR for the past 5 years, all rejected mate. These are high earning highly intelligent and very smart people in their fields. The main problem they have is the property price and the langauge, but some prefer to buy in smaller cities ao. It is OK. China mostly offer PR not citizenship to ethnic Chinese from ivy leagues doing very important tech research or businessman of ethnic Chinese background heading big corporations,alot of Taiwanese elites actually have properties in China and will flee when war starts. I am serious, talked to a few.

For gods sake mullato, she is telling the truth, China is safe, maybe 15 years back before the advent of the so called 'police state surveillance' it was kinda dodgy. And yes the public transport is awesome, not just for the first tier ones even tier 4 ones, 40 plus Chinese cities have metros and subways. Wtf is wrong with you, did China did you wrong or something?

still don't think you understand the difference between going to somewhere for work/vacation vs raising a family and staying there for generations as citizens of the host country

that's the difference between expat vs immigrant

me going to argentina or something for a few years with my kids and wife does not mean i like the place, their society, or have any long term plans of staying there, the money was simply good enough, it was more of a vacation/fun experience for my family

Last edited:
I urge the Chinese government to change the Immigration Bureau back to the Exit-Entry Administration Bureau.
Present CCP always undermines the interest of the Chinese ppl. They colluded with the West in setting up the debt trap. Do you know why interest rates are so high around the world now? They're milking ppl (in the West) who were forced into debt because of the Covid lockdowns. Right after Covid broke out, the interest rates was zero to sucker ppl into borrowing large sums of money. Plus because they had to stop doing business they couldn't pay back any fees and had to borrow. Now they have to pay back huge sums of interest. It all becoz CCP colluded with the West that's why they could pull off such spectacular present day debt trap!

still don't think you understand the difference between going to somewhere for work/vacation vs raising a family and staying there for generations as citizens of the host country

that's the difference between expat vs immigrant

me going to argentina or something for a few years with my kids and wife does not mean i like the place, their society, or have any long term plans of staying there, the money was simply good enough, it was more of a vacation/fun experience for my family
They were applying for PR as in Permanent Residence. Do you get it? It is like US green card. But China only gives them to the most important percentile, researchers and tycoons.

They were applying for PR as in Permanent Residence. Do you get it? It is like US green card. But China only gives them to the most important percentile, researchers and tycoons.
exactly, they go there for big money by bringing stolen western tech, not to "immigrate"

highly doubt these people would bring their kids and wife, maybe he'll see them once or twice a year

Last edited:
exactly, they go there for big money by bringing stolen western tech, not to "immigrate"

highly doubt these people would bring their kids and wife, maybe he'll see them once or twice a year

I don't think you understand the situation here, they want to immigraye to China with their families, their kids and wife were there, they practicality grew up with China. You seriously need to come to China one day.

I don't think you understand the situation here, they want to immigraye to China with their families, their kids and wife were there, they practicality grew up with China. You seriously need to come to China one day.
keyword "want"

but like you said they "wont"

don't waste time with him

keyword "want"

but like you said they "wont"
They can't not won't....simple English mate. Aishh, i don't know how to explain to you. If China opens up to all third world countries, people will want to flood to China but we don't allow that same as Japan. Language and culture is also an issue, it is not because of living standards and opportunities. I am not saying the whole country is like this, but the top 20 cities are really world class.

They can't not won't....simple English mate. Aishh, i don't know how to explain to you. If China opens up to all third world countries, people will want to flood to China but we don't allow that same as Japan. Language and culture is also an issue, it is not because of living standards and opportunities. I am not saying the whole country is like this, but the top 20 cities are really world class.

they are world class, shanghai and shenzhen i've both went before with my chinese colleagues, great places

but wouldnt raise family in any of them

they are world class, shanghai and shenzhen i've both went before with my chinese colleagues, great places

but wouldnt raise family in any of them
You can't even if you wanted to man. It is not just Shenzhen or Shanghai. The top 40 cities I dare say are all safer and cleaner than major US cities. Hell even small shitty towns in China are safer. Language is a big barrier though, only the top 10 cities have decent English education.

lol, you said it like I never lived in China.

On the other hand, I would said the same thing if I had visited Sudan, in fact, I did say the same thing about how safe the street of Kabul is and how good is the scenery in Afghanistan after I went there. Along with thousands of people who praise public transport of Sydney, WHICH I KNOW FOR A FACT IS BULLSHIT, after they visited Australia.

This guy probably never have to wait 45 minutes for a bus and then watch it crashed into another bus...

I would venture out and say 99% of the YouTube video will say the place they travelled to is the best. With the 1% it's so bad that you need to do them as a Public Service Announcement. Because you won't be stupid enough to make a video about you go to a country which you hated the entire time.

But when you are living in it, that's another story.

And finally, I ain't African, stop using the term mullato, Chino. It didn't make you look cool, it make you look like a care-chimba

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom