Goa carnival The streets of Goa come to life
Goa_carnival1.JPG

P1020101.JPG

King Momo wave to the crowd along the Carnival route in Panjim
King%20Momo.jpg

Goa Carnival Style Dance
goa_carnival_style_dance.jpg

daummm, that is just gorgeous, will visit if ever got the chance

Thanks for Posting this.. Now i am in pune only, will definitely go to Goa before going home.

One of the things I could not do in my life, visit goa when I was a student.

Infact, the natural beauty of Goa is nothing great or unique. There are 100's of much better and more beautiful places in India. What makes Goa special is the attitude of the people. The Goanese are a fun loving people and want others to share in their fun too. And the fusion of the western and Indian cultures makes the place very unique.
I'm proud to say that my ancestors come from Goa and my family still speaks Konkani, the Goan state language, at home.

---------- Post added at 08:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:08 AM ----------

One of the things I could not do in my life, visit goa when I was a student.

Goa is a place for people who are young at heart. As long as you feel young at heart, you can always visit Goa and enjoy the place.

---------- Post added at 08:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:10 AM ----------

Red and White Dancers - Goa 2009 Carnival

3328109152_eb2283db54.jpg

Carnival 2008 in Panjim - Exclusive for Goa

heston_004.jpg

Goa carnival The streets of Goa come to life
Goa_carnival1.JPG

P1020101.JPG

King Momo wave to the crowd along the Carnival route in Panjim
King%20Momo.jpg

Goa Carnival Style Dance
goa_carnival_style_dance.jpg

Thanks for the pics. Brought back some very old and cherished memories of the time I spent in Vasco, Goa and the carnival was going on.

Anyone been to hilltop party in Goa? :)

On a culinary journey to Goa

Chakh Le India discovers true Goan food

Last edited by a moderator:
I have visited Goa eight times in last six years only. Baga beach is simply amazing. Great sea food, hukka and my favourite Feni .....what a deadly combination

Goa is a nice place to visit,though for living its a little costly compared to other places.

Nice pictures but this forum is for serious discussions on issues with relevance of a global scale - especially those with some relevance to Pakistan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom