What's new

GOI clueless on growing Chinese Naval Muscle

Agreed.

Back on topic. I don't think GOI is clueless on the growing Chinese Navy. In fact, GOI is watching very carefully and is quite intimidated even though they won't admit to it.

What the hell is wrong with some of you? Descending to the level of racist insults when you can't make a proper argument is pathetic.

On topic, India is not intimidated by the Chinese naval presence. Of all the three services, our navy is the most advanced. We won't be worried about China no matter how many "pearls' they put around us or how many third rate ships they mass produce. Our real concern is their army.

On topic, India is not intimidated by the Chinese naval presence. Of all the three services, our navy is the most advanced. We won't be worried about China no matter how many "pearls' they put around us or how many third rate ships they mass produce. Our real concern is their army.

May be it is Chinese tactic to sell some naval hardware to Pakistan. Probably, they think by creating lot of frigates, they have gained upper hand. (Again, quantity versus quality).

Every time someone posts a flamebait, some of you turn it into a mudslinging contest instead of just reporting it. Go back to the previous page and see how many garbage posts were deleted. Responding to troll posts derails the entire thread. Is that so hard to understand? Some of the members have been banned and if this behaviour continues, more infractions and bans will be issued.

Stick to the topic please!

just recently after i surfed the forums so i discovered that indians are so despicxxxx!!! when facing pakistan they wielded their big sticks threatening the people to submit to them, and by this way india subdued the surrounding immediate weak neighbours to make him the unchallengeable big brother!!!
But when facing china, it pretended to be the innocent victim to draw international sympathy to gain aids and assistance to contain china. such weaklixx.. if you dont want to confront with china, then dont make any aggressive stance to your neighbours or someday you shall get your retribution. the one oppresses others may get oppressed by stronger one eventually..stop this vicious cycle of hatred, if you truly have the will to abandon the hegemonic mindset !!! just a piece of sincere advice.

firstly, the aids may include the tot by another advanced country when you are still unable to probe or reverse engineering by yourself on your own brainpower and efforts. in such case , aids in form of the rewards of tech and political support is much needed.

secondly, geopolitic is a mere concept introduced by the west to create distrust between traditional neighbouring countries in asia..dont you see eu are united to play at the victims believing this? even a bigger country can have political amnesty to her weaker neighbours in need of help and development, you know only about fighting each other?

thirdly, will you believe a smaller and weaker country will become more aggressive than the bigger ones?? even if the smaller ones may have gained the support from one superpower? or the propaganda by your free media of making yourselves innocent prevailing in your minds??

well, you have to know that malaysia is a small country whose economy based on raw material export to manufacturing industry strong country. and, it is always feasible for a smaller country to stand along with a country with respectable visions and able to give a guidance on prosperity future of the whole region..and most saliently , the credibility of such countries in doing trades and enhancing regional security of south east asia, with unscrupolous usa and now pragmatic china, perhaps fanatic india in future only if it can transform into a much more matured country, and your enemy is china is none of our business, who makes you think china is your enemy first of all, after all i dont see any chinese media getting obsessed with the hostility against india 2 years before , but now think about it who initiated the spitfire between china and india, in democratic society media fried over the controversial matter to gain popularity and better sales volume, this phenomenon in india is evev crazier than that in malaysia here when come to sensitive issues, they just make bluffing to mislead people...YOU CREATE YOUR OWN ENEMY with you infinitely magnifying the hatred and shame you bear, endless enmity via your imagination without looking forward..

do you have only this thing to say??I saw you post the same thing again and again in different threads and i am bored..please improve your self man..or do you have only this answer to every thread???

Back
Top Bottom