What's new

**Good Bye Mir Jaffar** Nation Celebrates Freedom After 6 Years Of Nightmare Due To A Crooked Tyrant

So he was not a tyrant for all of those six years, except when he booted IK out? :D
Khan kept him on same page but dollars 😀 yeh as we all knows for dollars these scumbags can sell their mothers too 😃

Khan kept him on same page but dollars 😀 yeh as we all knows for dollars these scumbags can sell their mothers too 😃

And you are able to show the money trail leading to Gen Bajwa or are you just pulling these claims out of someone's rear?

What are these ornamental large pieces on his chest?
I have only seen those in movies where primitive people are shown wearing these kinds of jewelry! Or gypsies wear those!
Look quiet foolish to me!

I will also be moving to anonymity (my farmhouse in Belgium) soon...
بھائی، کچھ پروفیشنل ایڈوائس ہمیں بھی دیں۔
فارم ہائوس میں رہنا ہمارا بھی "حک" ہے۔

3 of those 6 years were gifted to the nation by IK, let us not forget that.
IK will rember that as long as bullet scars remain on his legs.
IK trusts easily.... but all Pakistan learned the lesson.
Blood of Arshad Sharif, assasination attempt on PMIK , torture and stripping downs has exposed them. Hope we all remember that now not to trust and seek political help from army establishment.

IK will rember that as long as bullet scars remain on his legs.
IK trusts easily.... but all Pakistan learned the lesson.
Blood of Arshad Sharif, assasination attempt on PMIK , torture and stripping downs has exposed them. Hope we all remember that now not to trust and seek political help from army establishment.

What can I say except just observe that we, as a nation, have a very short memory. That is why we are destined to keep repeating our collective history.

Rubbish.
This mation can only blame one institution for everything, that's the army.
200 million clowns 🤡

And you are able to show the money trail leading to Gen Bajwa or are you just pulling these claims out of someone's rear?
He becomes billionaire in last year, if u don’t believe ask Supreme Court to form a judicial commission on cypher

He becomes billionaire in last year, if u don’t believe ask Supreme Court to form a judicial commission on cypher

Why don't you, or IK, or PTI, or anyone who is concerned enough about this issue, do that?

Why don't you, or IK, or PTI, or anyone who is concerned enough about this issue, do that?
Khan already sent a transcript copy of cypher in supreme court , but bajwa wont let this happen , even President alvi requested the CJ but he is afraid of corrupt dollar eaters

Khan already sent a transcript copy of cypher in supreme court , but bajwa wont let this happen , even President alvi requested the CJ but he is afraid of corrupt dollar eaters

Bajwa is there no more. And the President being afraid is just another excuse.

@Bilal Khan (Quwa) @JamD @SQ8 @Irfan Baloch @LeGenD

This one is for you all, and it would be funny only if did not hit me straight in the feels:

Revolution.jpg

Back
Top Bottom