What's new

Good move by establishment

A person who did nothing for his locality inspite of being in power for 3 1/5 years is inhuman.
So what does make ppp and pmln party members who were in power for 30 years …?????

So what does make ppp and pmln party members who were in power for 30 years …?????
They do works for their locality otherwise they don't get elected unlike the social media phuddu khata of Imran Khan.

My friends please do a reality check yourself. Get out of this imagined reality in your minds. Go to Bani Gala in the morning around 8:30 am. You will find the main road in the bazar wet. You will think it may have rained the previous night. But you will be wrong. It is the sewerage water from the plazas being put on the roads at nights as there is no other outlet. There is no gas in half of Bani Gala. It is normal that when a politician is elected, he does something for his constituency or where he lives. But no, Imran Khan cares damn about Bani Gala. He should have started severage works there. All the houses in Bani Gala are putting their shit in Septic Tanks.

Even a dog wags his tail and cleans the spot where he is lying down. Talk to the people of Bani Gala. Talk to the property dealers. Go across Bani Gala mountain to adjoining Mohra Noor locality and look at the 200 canals prime land gifted by Malik Riaz to Farah Gogi.

This is the reality.

If he cares damn about Bani Gala where he lives, what does he care about Pakistan?

Lol, He is not like your Ganja Brothers who only care about themselves instead of Pakistan. IK is not the MNA of Banigala (which is NA-52 Islamabad). Whoever won in that area (Khurram Shehzad Nawaz - PTI) should be doing the work, not the PM. If he had done any work there he would have been accused of corruption and using tax payers money to sort his own area. Perhaps you should think about your own moral compass before judging someone who has done far more for the country than you or your corrupt Sharifs.

And as in the cipher US threatened 'you' will bear the consequences if Khan is not removed and will be forgiven if he is removed by NCV.

Here 'you' is the Pak Fauj, which US Cipher was threatening, here it looks as though Fauj is saving their skin from US at the cost of the demise of Pak nation. US want revenge for 20 years of humiliation in Afghanistan and the final victory of Talibans which they blame on Pak Fauj.

Clearly this must be one reason that there is some consensus in Army rank and file, and they are not revolting against Bajwa and some generals... they are doing it to save Pak Fauj from US onslaught, how ironic.
Assume for the moment you're right and 'you' did mean Pak military. A singleton statement by Lu in a send of party in unclassified setting is all that it takes to unravel your military leadership's nerves and its relationship with the prime Minister?

Taking a step further, if the switching of support by PTI's coalition partners happened for money who and how is that getting paid? Surely such large sums can be traced.

The only reason PDM leaped into action is because the yanks and Indians gave them $50 million and they wanted their hands on a IMF loan to take their cuts.

IK was paving the way towards liberation.

The establishment "acted" in the face of threat of destruction of the country posed by Imran Khan and eased him out of power through an operation that lasted several months and included many partners. Imran Khan does not have the mental capacity to understand what happened to him. He was high on power.

Why would the jews be called the most crafty people on earth if ordinary people can look through their plans and get out of them in time. Luckily for Pakistan, Bajwa "acted" and has successfully removed the most dangerous threat to the integrity of Pakistan since its creation. However, the fight is far from finished and there are still some rounds to go.

If our top brass (throughout history, but especially recently) had the cunning and talent of the Israelis, Pakistan may have had a slightly better trajectory.

We don't centralize globally competitive talent into our top leadership positions like they do. I've heard these myths for so long (that there's some secret grand plan, etc.)

Since there is no proof for your theory, I would like to propose my own equally proof-less theory (though mine is supported by circumstantial evidence):
Bajwa absolutely felt IK must go as he wanted to appease the US, as almost every single COAS does, and also wanted to try somebody more pliant and "reasonable," like SS, who was also hoped to be a more competent administrator.

The players were many, as you also noted, and the plan was months in the making (especially with the appointment of the new DG I). The hope was that SS would perform.

Unfortunately for the deep state, the awaam woke up. IK never pointed the finger at the Army or at Bajwa (he has only started hinting at this in recent weeks). Their "plan" went south. The people propped back into power went on an all expenses paid trip on the taxpayer's dime to visit a convicted criminal and current absconder in London. I mean, if you have no shame, at least care about optics!

Now there are efforts to ease the situation. IK misplayed his hand by losing all momentum. This shows that he is, as I've always maintained, a bit better than the other dynastic, corrupt people, but not a visionary or revolutionary like we need.

The deep state, and the office of the COAS, has time and again made decisions that have proven detrimental to the long-term strategic interests of the country. Please stop assuming that there was some grand plan to save the country by bringing IK back. It's an interesting fantasy --- and we can both hope it's true, but there's no evidence of it, just like there is none of my theory above.

So, we can agree to disagree --- and let's hope that once IK is back, he makes the structural changes necessary to (a) ensure the dynastic people are put behind bars or expelled forever and (b) the deep state is reorganized and dismantled so there are no more concentrations of unaccountable power that can literally play with the country's entire future based on what they want.

The decision to stay neutral by the establishment is being criticized by many members of this forum. However, I beg to differ. If the Imran Khan had been allowed to continue government for its full term, then surely Pakistan would have defaulted. In this regard, the role of COAS Bajwa should be praised as he is still a target of media for this statesman like decision. The plan is still fresh in Imran Khan's mind as he recently said that Pakistan would be divided into three parts under Shehbaz Sharif government and that the army would be the first to suffer.

Imran Khan is right in a sense that due to the financial constraints put upon the army due to Imran Khan's deliberate failed performance, COAS Bajwa had announced the plan to decrease the military manpower size by 60-70 thousand.

Pakistan should remove Customs Duties with Afghanistan and if possible with Iran also and reactivate ECO as a regional trading hub.
You have PPP, PMLN, JUIF MQM BAP PTI turncoats all sitting together with no majority and highest ever inflation because establishment is neutral? Thats a joke buddy.
The same establishment who provided PTI with allies (mqm, bap etc) are the same one who put them in PPP and PMLN lap this time.

The decision to stay neutral by the establishment is being criticized by many members of this forum. However, I beg to differ. If the Imran Khan had been allowed to continue government for its full term, then surely Pakistan would have defaulted. In this regard, the role of COAS Bajwa should be praised as he is still a target of media for this statesman like decision. The plan is still fresh in Imran Khan's mind as he recently said that Pakistan would be divided into three parts under Shehbaz Sharif government and that the army would be the first to suffer.

Imran Khan is right in a sense that due to the financial constraints put upon the army due to Imran Khan's deliberate failed performance, COAS Bajwa had announced the plan to decrease the military manpower size by 60-70 thousand.

Pakistan should remove Customs Duties with Afghanistan and if possible with Iran also and reactivate ECO as a regional trading hub.
I posted a similar thread yesterday and it was closed on even though the discussion was very civil. I see that there is a tendency for some to not even discuss factually how Imran performed. I take a his argument that the opposition might have been corrupt, Maybe they were Not so corrupt in his tenure. However when it comes to managing foreign policies I see him Imran is a disaster I would like even disaster is understatement. Your foreign policy as many aspects worth your practice should be based on your country situation. When he took over economic situation was not good that’s a given so his focus should have been how to benefit on improve Pakistan’s economy. I only saw Economic going down now no matter how bad previous government that there was always score improve but instead he made things worse Government are not run by how I think but practical steps.

Last edited:
Army's role in politics is a reality and it should be reduced to a minimum.
There is no reality only hijacking of the constitution, institutions and blatantly thuggery. These traitor generals are showing finger to the Pakistani nation. Generals must be court marshalled with the firing squad to greet them. 70 years long screwing up of the country by these good for nothing generals must be brought to the book.

If PTI had completed the term the current hikes in energy prices would have been done by them and next elections would have finished PTI as a political force...hardly wining like 3 4 seats...

We have a stupid opposition that took all on them selves

Even stupider PTI that fails to understand this

And down right epic apes on this forum who continue in their shananiguns without giving this a second thought

Besides other rubbish in your post, look at the clear conflict in it. In one breath you claim the establishment remained neutral and in the next you acknowledge it ousted Imran. Seems like the stunted growth is pretty severe in your case.

1654370198076.png

I posted a similar thread yesterday and it was closed on even though the discussion was very civil. I see that there is a tendency for some to not even discuss factually how Imran performed. I take a his argument that the opposition might have been corrupt, Maybe they were Not so corrupt in his tenure. However when it comes to managing foreign policies I see him Imran is a disaster I would like even disaster is understatement. Your foreign policy as many aspects worth your practice should be based on your country situation. When he took over economic situation was not good that’s a given so his focus should have been how to benefit on improve Pakistan’s economy. I only saw Economic going down now no matter how bad previous government that there was always score improve but instead he made things worse Government are not run by how I think but practical steps.

Because you are talking nonsense. The economy grew by 6% under PTI yet you claim it went down?? Mods should ban people like you for spreading propaganda.

Because you are talking nonsense. The economy grew by 6% under PTI yet you claim it went down?? Mods should ban people like you for spreading propaganda.
If I am talking nonsense it should be easy to defend and counter. Even if your economy grew 6% why you are nearing default please explain to us. You can take loan and grow while you are paying more interest on loan than what your grew.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom