What's new

Good news compatriots

F'ing animal wahabi terrorists

First they went to AFG and took the country to the loo, then it was Iraq and thankfully things are getting better, now it's Syria that has to fight this disease. May there be a vaccine for this disgusting disease.

They capture 48 innocent men, kill some (I think they killed 3 of them no?) and then claim they're IRGC so they will all be killed only to be released for wahabi prisoners. Their evidence is "end of service" ID cards every Iranian male carries (you get this card once you do your military service and keep it as you would your driver's license).

They even captured MAPNA hydro workers that were building power plants for their sorry behinds in Syria and they said they were IRGC!!!! Those were quickly released thankfully.

I don't agree with you on this one Abii. Look at their faces; they all look like Pasdars.

I don't agree with you on this one Abii. Look at their faces; they all look like Pasdars.
Well Pasdars/lower class people/hezbollahis etc... they all look identical. Everybody that's either part of the regime's inner circle or a supporter of the regime or very religous looks exactly like those charachters.

However I agree that they're not the typical villager type "goshne/hungry" looking hezbollahi pilgrims that you see going to Iraq and Syria. That said, you can never know what type of a person you're talking to if he/she is over the age of 30 (the generation that brought the revolution). They could look like anyone but their brains could be rotting with IR propeganda and philosophy so that's why I'm allowing myself to believe the "pilgrimage" story. Plus, the FSA terrorists never showed any proof cept those useless "payane khdmat/end of service" cards that everyone in Iran has.

yes.for sure there are many IRGC staffs in Syria as well.but they are all protected and cant be captured by bunch of wahhabi terrorists so easy.

yes.for sure there are many IRGC staffs in Syria as well.but they are all protected and cant be captured by bunch of wahhabi terrorists so easy.

For sure, but the fact that they have been captured, means someone within the Syrian establishment had betrayed them. How else did those rebels know where they were driving?

For sure, but the fact that they have been captured, means someone within the Syrian establishment had betrayed them. How else did those rebels know where they were driving?

remember they got captured on the way to hazrat Zeinab's(س) shrine, where they could find lots of Iranian pilgrim.

Back
Top Bottom