What's new

Good news for all Pakistani Politicians

Fracker

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Zardari and co successfully manage to achieve their goal. 90% of the textile businessmen are moving their all industry out of the country. On the top of that, TOP 5 pakistani businessmen are trying to move all of their wealth out of the country. Especial thanks goes to ANP, MQM, PML-Q (now most of the members are in PTI) and most important goes to PML-N & Musharaf who put the Most corrupt person incharge of the country.

Things couldn't be worst then this.

Our main sponsors are pakistani people who gave sympathy vote to PPP and ECP who induce fake votes for more than 45 million.

Country has Failed under Zardari & Gillani PPP blood sucking Regime :( :( :(

Why the people just don't lynch them, I will never understand.

Because these leaders are representative of the whole society which is being engulfed by the ills you mention above

False. You could not be more wrong.

False. You could not be more wrong.

He is right on this. We can't simply run away from our problems just for the denial. Most of the pakistanis are corruption (including me). And we have good system to support our cause i.e. corruption. Here we have to pay for even right things (even right) just to make it happen or quickly. Yes system is most responsible for this, but if we are not the part of this system then why no revolution? Why we are still siting in dark, without electricity, without Gas, without Petrol, Without business, Without any good health facilities. Our system has a flaw and this need to be changed. And system itself will never allow good people to come up. and the people like ZAB, Nawaz, BB, Shaukat Musharaf, Aziz, IK will always come up with the slogan of change. And people will always fall for them.

System is not going to change, by just waiting for someone with a slogan of change

Back
Top Bottom