What's new

GOOD NEWS for IRANIAN BROS !

@Soheil many congratulations, how I envy you guys for your level of domestic development..........Good Luck!

thanks ...

I am waiting for Pakistan ... maybe we Will see your slv after south korea ...

or Brazil !!!

work hard & forget Chinese SLVs ...

Last edited by a moderator:
The E/O satellites are the worst nighmare scenario(even worse than ballistic missiles) for a close-box countries needing to hide lots of secrets/dirty clothes from the World, worries about. If you wanna make progress or spread fear with using soft power, You should concantrate more on E/O camera technologies (less than 1m) that so less countries kept such serious technologies in their hands (It isn't such easy to develop a camera having reslution less than 1m within 3-5 years) and Their exports are restricted as well. Even If you wanna order from a safe source(I am talking about a trade-free country, not even an isolated one) , You may suddenly meet lots of political difficulties.

well , don't mind my words but you are a naive who giving information for free ... I hope Vezarat Etelatat teach you a good lesson ....

کلا خجالت نمی کشی این اطلاعات رو مفتکی می دی !؟
مطمئن باش از همین الآن کامپیوترت هک شده و رفته .... بهتره از یک کامپیوتر دیگه برای کارهای رسمیت استفاده کنی و بلاهاش به اینترنت وصل نشی ....

قبلا به ملت اصول اطلاعاتی رو یاد می دادند ولی حالا !!!!!

tavahom twilighto bardashte hahaha
baba bikhial, vezarate etelat killo chande lol

Hamchi harf mizanin engar hala ina fusion reactore akharin generation sareham kardan

Awesome news

Forward forward forward IRAN

known for the kill..!
and we can see with your own eyes who kill!
what oprovdaniya and what purpose they serve Masons see everything..
uizhtozheniya list is growing and we see them again..
Just recently, Libya, now in Yemen, Syria, and other smaller players.
in the past, Iraq and Afgan requested.
in the near future and the conflict can presing naatsya with Iran...
then can put pressure on Russia and China..
after Iran, put pressure on - Latin America..
Geopolitics and divide and rule..

This new SLV looks like it can put a small payload in a relatively high orbit ; so i agree with the other turk member that iran is doing a PR job with this ;)

ماهواره ش کوچیکه فقط مدارش بلنده که برای رکورد شکنی و نه بیش, افسوس

This new SLV looks like it can put a small payload in a relatively high orbit ; so i agree with the other turk member that iran is doing a PR job with this ;)

ماهواره ش کوچیکه فقط مدارش بلنده که برای رکورد شکنی و نه بیش, افسوس

no no no !!!

this is simorgh 1A

we are talking about missile family ...

Up to 10 tons payload :)

in near future we will see a solid fuel monster :D

no no no !!!

this is simorgh 1A

The family is merely hypothetical , like the inter continental ballistic missiles that iran never developed and will never develope , if iran puts a heavy satellite with actual capabilities into space , that's a threat , period , my dear azerbaijani friend , payam

no no no !!!

this is simorgh 1A

And solid fuel is for military purposes not space purpose , my dear azerbaijani friend

no no no !!!

this is simorgh 1A

And solid fuel is for military purposes not space purpose , my dear azerbaijani friend

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom