What's new

GOOD NEWS for IRANIAN BROS !

well, it does not say that others are banned, and this was an international topic isn't it?... Iranians launching an space launch vehicle, well, for me it seemed like a International news.

Thread is not based on official words of Islamic Republic :)

well, it does not say that others are banned, and this was an international topic isn't it?... Iranians launching an space launch vehicle, well, for me it seemed like a International news.

this did not look like English to me.

ya ! exactly !

this is finglish !!! :D

Thread is not based on official words of Islamic Republic :)

ya ... next month you will see official launch :)

you know !!!

turkey has a plan to put her own sat with her own SLV in 2020~2023 ...

just think what kind of stuff we Will have in 2020 ...

they claim : we will send Islamic countries satellites inshallah !!! :D

but who can wait until 2023 !?

they can do this with Iranian launchers :)

simorgh is a cheap way for putting a 100-200kg satellite into space ...

even Turkey can put gukturk class satellites into space with Iranian upcoming SLV since 2014 ... :)

According to ISNA the engine could be
used in future rockets capable of carrying
700-kilogram (1,500 lb) satellites into
1,000-kilometre (620 mi) orbits.

ya ... next month you will see official launch :)

you know !!!

turkey has a plan to put her own sat with her own SLV in 2020~2023 ...

just think what kind of stuff we Will have in 2020 ...

they claim : we will send Islamic countries satellites inshallah !!! :D

but who can wait until 2023 !?

they can do this with Iranian launchers :)

simorgh is a cheap way for putting a 100-200kg satellite into space ...

even Turkey can put gukturk class satellites into space with Iranian upcoming SLV since 2014 ... :)

Gokturk-1 E/O satellite: 1 tonnes
Gokturk-2 E/O satellite: 450kg
Gokturk-3 SAR
Gokturk-4 E/O will be on par with Gokturk-1 regarding weight issue.

Think twice to send Turkish satellites into space with Iranian rockets. By 2020, It is expected to have a satellite launcher which will be able to send the satellites having a weight of 4-5x of your current SVL carriage capacity. With 100-150kg carriage capacity, You can send the small scientific satellites only...

I know You Iranians accept development of SLV tech. as honour issue (Turkey paid 20 million $ China to make Gokturk-2 send into space but developed Gokturk-2 with a budget of 150-200 million $) but Put all those achievements aside, Even If you develop World' biggest and most capable SLV, Without strategic satellite system/subsystem and technology which will be on par with Western equivalents, Your SLV's and low failure launching rates don't make any sense. It is the same for Turkey's space achievements and programs as well so I personelly give all priorities for high resultion SAR and E/O satellite systems instead of SLV.

Gokturk-1 E/O satellite: 1 tonnes
Gokturk-2 E/O satellite: 450kg
Gokturk-3 SAR
Gokturk-4 E/O will be on par with Gokturk-1 regarding weight issue.

Think twice to send Turkish satellites into space with Iranian rockets. By 2020, It is expected to have a satellite launcher which will be able to send the satellites having a weight of 4-5x of your current SVL carriage capacity. With 100-150kg carriage capacity, You can send the small scientific satellites only...

first of all thank you for your respectable comments ...

we have plan for sending a 1.8 tons satellite into geo by 2016 ...

I can't talk about irans secret programs ...

but as I know , we will see powerful SLVs in near future :)

your achievements in space fields are really respectable :)

but don't forget that Iran is fully sanctioned .

we have a high resolution SAR satellite under developing in Elmo sanaat university .

I can't talk about it more than this but just know that we are advancing in technology with hyper sonic speed ...

really really fast & unbelievable ...

What Cabatli don't seems to understand is that Iran is primarily using its space program as a cover to develop longer-range and more advanced BMs, while the intelligence aspect is secondary. Its completely the opposite with Turkey. Thats why Iran is more advanced in BM-technology, and Turkey in its satellites. Its a matter of emphasis, and not skills.

I know You Iranians accept development of SLV tech. as honour issue (Turkey paid 20 million $ China to make Gokturk-2 send into space but developed Gokturk-2 with a budget of 150-200 million $) but Put all those achievements aside, Even If you develop World' biggest and most capable SLV, Without strategic satellite system/subsystem and technology which will be on par with Western equivalents, Your SLV's and low failure launching rates don't make any sense. It is the same for Turkey's space achievements and programs as well so I personelly give all priorities for high resultion SAR and E/O satellite systems instead of SLV.

before Syrian unrest , Turkey sent to Iran about 20 experts for transferring rocket technology ...

but after Syrian unrest IRGC deport your experts back to turkey ...

you should develop your SLV by yourself ...

south Korea's experience shows that Russians & Americans are unreliable ...

What Cabatli don't seems to understand is that Iran is primarily using its space program as a cover to develop longer-range and more advanced BMs, while the intelligence aspect is secondary. Its completely the opposite with Turkey.

no man !

sadly we don't have any program for longer range missiles ...

IRGC completely focused on huge SLVs for heavy payloads ... manned missions & ...

before Syrian unrest , Turkey sent to Iran about 20 experts for transferring rocket technology ...

Something like this didn't happened. Turks are working with Ukranians on Tsyklon-4. We bought its technology.

Also @Soheil , Iranian rockets can't launch Turkish satellites for various reasons. Even Simorgh (which is not operational yet) can transfer satellites below 150 kg to orbit while the less heavy Turkish satellite Göktürk-2 is 400 kg.

Last edited by a moderator:
Something like this didn't happened. Turks are working with Ukranians on Tsyklon-4. We bought its technology.

Also @Soheil , Iranian rockets can't launch Turkish satellites for various reasons. Even Simorgh (which is not operational yet) can transfer satellites below 150 kg to orbit while the less heavy Turkish satellite Göktürk-2 is 400 kg.

accept it or not it's happend ...

& I am talking about other blocks not simorgh A ...

Cabatli made a polite comment which was not answered in a polite way.
The best way you could have answered it was showing Iranian current SAR (www.ieimil.ir) and stating that Iranian microSAR is being reverse engineered using RQ170 and the other drones. Also you had to show the Iranian 0.5 m satellite camera which is under construction.

PS:
I doubt that any country will provide sincere help to any other country regarding SLVs except two exemptions (France providing Israel and Iran helping NK). I highly doubt there was any deal between Iran and Turkey ever.
Russia is just playing with SK to rip them off. SK will not be anything more than Ukrainian totally dependent SLVs. However SK has its own missile program planned to be tested in 2021.

Ukraine does not have SLV technology. They just play around with Russian SLVs.

accept it or not it's happend ...

& I am talking about other blocks not simorgh A ...

Which blocks are you talking about?

Turkey is working with Ukranians for a long time. Turkey bought ToT from Ukraine. Turkey also has ambitions to build its SLV on his own. Why should Turkey waste its resources and establish a JV with Iran? You can be more spesific, you can say which institute they are working with for example. Otherwise, you're making elements from your a... NVM.
@tyrant You like to speak without a damn knowledge, don't you?

Ukrainians designed this:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tsyklon-4
They also have world-class producing facilities and design bureus like this:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yuzhmash
Tysklon-4 is better than both Safir and Simorgh btw.

Back
Top Bottom