What's new

Goodbye / Khudhafiz > My 11 Years of Journey at PDF comes to an END !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Freinds,

Its Time that another "Troll" of this forum should leave.
With no more technology driven posts/discussion in this forum, Its time for me to leave.

Goodbye.

@Imran Khan , Bachhe ko meri taraf se, Pyar. Uska Khayal rakhna !

@RPK @Nilgiri @BATMAN @Zarvan @MastanKhan @Joe Shearer @Syama Ayas will miss your fantastic Posts which always had something new to learn.

Over n Out.

All the best chap. Had some decent discussions with you over the years. Stay safe.

Indian forums are full of macho-ism and narcissistic approach. They are not ready to accept their weaknesses nor they want to discuss their vulnerabilities. Although, i agree to an extent that this forum is full of trolls and it is not as good as it used to be. But still i think it generates some wonderful discussions. i always wanted to see lesser saffrons here, i am happy there number are decreasing day by day.
P.S. its time to join Chinese forums.

Well, hard to take Chanakya seriously - the fellow is best known for praising deceit and back stabbing as ethical values.

Freinds,

With no more technology driven posts/discussion in this forum, Its time for me to leave.

Goodbye.

@RPK @Nilgiri @BATMAN @Zarvan @MastanKhan @Joe Shearer @Syama Ayas will miss your fantastic Posts which always had something new to learn.

Over n Out.

Freinds,

Goodbye.

Over n Out.

Tsk Tsk Tsk.

Kuch sharam karo Pakistaniyo !

Itni li itni li kay bechaaray forum chor ker bhaagnay lagay.

Thankyou China for cleaning PDF, which sadly our @Admin could not.

I miss darkinsky he was my fav poster - kuttasutra

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom