Last edited:
assalamualaikum everyone
i am going to be deactivated from pdf
28 jan 2019 till last board paper.
great love for all members.
plzzzzzz pray for my board papers.
especially p.st subject.
meet u guyz on last board exam.

agar kisi ko contact krna ho yani bohat zrori ho toh mail me at (itni famous nahi hon)
aimantalha17@gmail.com

allah hafiz
goodbye.

regards,
aiman talha hashmi.

Khuda hafez. Wese aap ho kon?

assalamualaikum everyone
especially p.st subject.

agar kisi ko contact krna ho yani bohat zrori ho toh mail me at (itni famous nahi hon)
aimantalha17@gmail.com

allah hafiz
goodbye.

regards,
aiman talha hashmi.
Best of luck for exams

assalamualaikum everyone
especially p.st subject.

aimantalha17@gmail.com

allah hafiz
goodbye.

regards,
aiman talha hashmi.

Are you an attention seeker? Immature? Or just wanting the desperate perverted folk to chase you on your email?
I mean like who in their right mind will leave an email on a public forum for people to contact them except when they were up to something "not so good"?

Are you an attention seeker? Immature? Or just wanting the desperate perverted folk to chase you on your email?
I mean like who in their right mind will leave an email on a public forum for people to contact them except when they were up to something "not so good"?

Relax. Bachi he 14 years ki. Pakistani military ki art works karti he. Zara dimagh tanda rakho.

ok sorry sir but bohat se logon ko urgent koi kaam ho sakta hai

Khuda hafez. Wese aap ho kon?
insan
girl

so sorry sir
mera yeh matlab nahi tha

ok sorry sir but bohat se logon ko urgent koi kaam ho sakta hai

sorry sir
mera yeh matlab nahi tha

Arey don't be like that, and I'm no Sir either.
I was just trying to highlight what was right, and people don't always understand the easy soft language.

And its the Internet, there are perverted folk all over this place and you don't want to highlight yourself as an easy target or leaving some contact option in the open and you don't know what creeps you will have following you and harassing you On line.

If anyone has any urgent communication, although I don't see why anyone will have some urgent communication from this forum, they will send you a message here and it will reach your email anyway.

And goodluck with your exams.
Work on your Pak Studies, that was one subject I never had to worry about, although apparently I never worried about any bcz Gen Knowledge lol

Relax. Bachi he 14 years ki. Pakistani military ki art works karti he. Zara dimagh tanda rakho.

Ok makes sense.
Mujhey laga kya pata kon email chor ke logon ko invite kar rhi/raha.

But anyways sorry, little girly :unsure:.
Take care and focus on your studies.

I was just trying to highlight what was right, and people don't always understand the easy soft language.

And its the Internet, there are perverted folk all over this place and you don't want to highlight yourself as an easy target or leaving some contact option in the open and you don't know what creeps you will have following you and harassing you On line.

If anyone has any urgent communication, although I don't see why anyone will have some urgent communication from this forum, they will send you a message here and it will reach your email anyway.

Work on your Pak Studies, that was one subject I never had to worry about, although apparently I never worried about any bcz Gen Knowledge lol

Ok makes sense.

Oy pata chal gya tha mujay. Sirif misunderstanding thi. I didn't recognize the poster either, then I remembered. :lol:

Oy pata chal gya tha mujay. Sirif misunderstanding thi. I didn't recognize the poster either, then I remembered. :lol:

Achi baat hai.
It's kinda stupid ke hum log dunya ki chalakiyan dekh dekh ke aur unsey bachtey bachtey bachon ki masoomiyat bhool jaatey hai.
Aur yeh sochney ke bijaye ke kisi ki masoomiyat hosakti hai, hum pehley seedha ulti side pe sochtey hai.

Funny people we are and this world we live in...

Ok makes sense.

hmm thanx sir
btw sir main sabko sir hi bolti hon respect se.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom