What's new

Google labels India as 'Namak Haraam country'

I guess enough fuel from my side to this troll thread...... Let mods decide whether they want to reopen and and continue....

I guess enough fuel from my side to this troll thread...... Let mods decide whether they want to reopen and and continue....

Can TTA's give other TTA's negative ratings out of interest?

The thread is about namak haraami and we are agreed that best applies to India so lets stick to that.

Who agreed?? I am trying to get an answer from you,

No we are not supposed to rate each other... Can report each other and take it up to senior moderators...

Almost everyone ... I have seen Indian politicians even imply that other Indian politicians are namak haraam. Every other country in South Asia would agree with the statement.

This is a valid thread from a news report in the Express Tribune.

when will idiots understand that google is search engine, it just find info form website based on search query, they dont label anyone ... dummies

Almost everyone ... I have seen Indian politicians even imply that other Indian politicians are namak haraam. Every other country in South Asia would agree with the statement.

According to you wat is the meaning of Namak haram.... Did you read the OP and understood why India appeared in that list in first place????

According to you wat is the meaning of Namak haram.... Did you read the OP and understood why India appeared in that list in first place????

Of course I did but that is beside the point. It is necessary now to discuss in what ways India has behaved in a namak haraami way.

Not a fan of Google rankings...

But this was hillarious nevertheless. :lol:

Of course I did but that is beside the point. It is necessary now to discuss in what ways India has behaved in a namak haraami way.

See the problem i see is.... You are accusing India of Namak Haraami..... Ok which is strange especially considering the meaning of the word which i learnt.... Now i want to know what is your understanding of the meaning of that word... May be my hindi is bad (I a m from south India) I am interested to learn hindi from you munshi bhai...

Find one for BD please so he can deflect it onto SHW/BAL/RAW :D

Here goes....
BD.png

Can we not just discuss why we all think India is a namak haraam desh?
Actually our eastern neighbour deserves that title. Inspite of liberating it from being raped by their western brethren in 1971 the nation sees nation India as its Hindu enemy. They have high regards for Pakistan and China while always choosing to pole vault into India. They should also use their sergei bubka skills and form slums and ghettos in China like they are used to India.

Back
Top Bottom