What's new

Gopalganj teacher accused of sexually harassing student

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never noticed him before, why is he so anti-Bengali ?

We protested their policy on Rohingya and torture on Muslim minorities and you see the outcome.

You can’t say anything against the communist thugs that’s their policy.

@waz @Horus @Dubious @The Eagle can you please take care of the OP who is spamming forum with ban rape topic numerous time. Either merge all thread to one or ban him for opening such threads for trolling.

I believe we will not have to post China’s each and every rape case? Isn’t it?

For info 22.7% Chinese male confessed they have raped a girl in the past as per report.

I don’t like to go further into that.

We protested their policy on Rohingya and torture on Muslim minorities and you see the outcome.

You can’t say anything against the communist thugs that’s their policy.

@waz @Horus @Dubious @The Eagle can you please take care of the OP who is spamming forum with ban rape topic numerous time. Either merge all thread to one or ban him for opening such threads for trolling.

I believe we will not have to post China’s each and every rape case? Isn’t it?

For info 22.7% Chinese male confessed they have raped a girl in the past as per report.

I don’t like to go further into that.
Same as your 22.7% satistic which is taken from wiki ,edited by Indian and claim as real for China. Lol.. you reap what u sow.

Why I didn't see your hate for Pakistan and India who both don't even utter anything about Myanmar policy regards to rohingya?

https://www.scmp.com/week-asia/geop...china-india-back-myanmar-over-rohingya-crisis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom