What's new

Gorkha regiments of Indian army may soon become history

Status
Not open for further replies.
In short, In the past (and many times) Muslim armies of various origins numbering with just sever thousand troops managed to defeat and conquer hundreds of thousands of Hindus on the Ind subcontinent, they defeated entire Hindu Kingdoms and regions. This is one reason why you won't find many Hindu kingdoms today. Are you a bit forgetful of your history.

The 1 Pakistani = 10 Hindu Indians, well look at it this way, if Pakistan were the size of India and today's India were the size of Pakistan your vastly weak and cowardly Hindu ilk would not last nor survive.

if your aunty had a moustache she would be your uncle....nice logic.....

Sir,
Major General A1Kaid
with due respect to your POST COUNT,
I want to draw your attention to few names of so called races with Martial Status,as in wikipedia they are
Ahirs/Yadavs Awans
Bhumihar (excluded later after rebellions)
Bunt
Dhund Abbasis
Dogra
Gakhars
Garhwalis
Ghumman
Gujjar
Gurkhas
Janjua
Jats
Khokhar
Kodava
Kumaoni/Kumaunis
Mahars
Marathas
Mohyals
Mukkulathor
Nairs (removed after rebelling)
Pathans
Qaimkhanis
Rajputs
Sainis of undivided Punjab
Satti
Sikhs
Sudhan
Tanolis
Tarkhans

Of these Bhumihars,Marathas and Nairs were so unruly that they couldn't be tamed even by harsh British rule,hence after 1857 they were not allowed to join army for quite a long time .Mangal Pandey himself belonged from Bhumihars a sub-clan of Brahmans.

Now you enlighten me that how many of them except Sikhs you find belong from Pakistan or to put it bluntly doesn't belog from Sanatan Dharma (Hindoo for your understanding).
Martial Race - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Last edited by ILLUMINATO; Today at 01:19 PM.

Though i am don believe this crap but i was happy to see YADAV thr i don need to say wy coz i am one an BIHARI YADAV :D

deleted .

as a poster already said....India was invaded and conquered when your forefathers were part of India...if India was conquered then that mean they too were conquered...Pakistan lies at a region that GAVE UP first of all whenever an invasion took place cause every invasion was from that route. ..as far as the culture comparison that you people keep doing..let me tell you..you people dont have a culture of your own..where as Indians have. you accepted a different culture..now dont rant again saying you chose a superiro culture..lol...you still have the genes in your blood;)..accepting a so called superior culture doesnt make you like 'em.you'll still remian the same....neither could you keep your culture..neither could you become like them...lol.

Seriously so many accounts have been written by Arabs, Turks, Persians, British, Pakistanis, of how cowardly Hindustanis have been, even after having the distinction of being the most conquered people you people still talk as if you are worthy.
Lol

I'm off this thread you people are free to live in the delusions, the delusions your ancestors didn't have the luxury of.

comes from a Person who doesn't have culture of their own

Whatever that feels you Better but you must not forget that Hinduism is the Oldest of Religion and has Survived every odds with its traces dates back to Neolithic age !

Our Culture has Survived on this land since ages and will survive from come what may !

comes from a Person who doesn't have culture of their own

Whatever that feels you Better but you must not forget that Hinduism is the Oldest of Religion and has Survived every odds with its traces dates back to Neolithic age !

Our Culture has Survived on this land since ages and will survive from come what may !
Do u seriously believe that is off any help? Anyway lets get back to topic, the Gorkas will be part of IA.... Cant change that.

This guy Calls 'Gurkhas' and 'Sikhs' as non - Hindus

The Name Gurkha is Derived from Hindu Warrior Saint 'Guru Gorakhnath' while the founder of 'Sikhism' Guru Nanak dev was Born into a 'Hindu' Family

Our Indian culture which flourished in this Subcontinent has Survived since ages and will do so

The Gorkha's and Sikh's are Bravehearts of Indian Army and Gorkha Regiment is here to stay

I find it interesting how much pandering some do for these Gurkhas, the fact they so deliberately seek out Gurkhas is in essence showcasing the weaknesses of their own Hindustani men of ethnic groups unique to Hind. I have read accounts of Gurkha stories and sure some are impressive sure they are decent soldiers, let's see what Gurkhas will do against US Navy Seals or Marines, now that would be exciting. So far most accounts of Gurkha heroism comes from battles from Falklands, British India, Iraq, AFG, maybe some other places too. The real test for Gurkhas is when they actually fight against modern conventional forces. Not saying they aren't courageous but the way some weaklings and weak races pander to them is quite amusing, then again I suppose it is human behavior to admire those who they perceive as strong. Carry on fellas.

With that stupid logic, you have proved the British cannot fight too. Typical Pakistani mentality, with an army that won no wars, you are not in any position to give advice about military abilities of any nation or ethinic group.

as a poster already said....India was invaded and conquered when your forefathers were part of India...if India was conquered then that mean they too were conquered...Pakistan lies at a region that GAVE UP first of all whenever an invasion took place cause every invasion was from that route. ..as far as the culture comparison that you people keep doing..let me tell you..you people dont have a culture of your own..where as Indians have. you accepted a different culture..now dont rant again saying you chose a superiro culture..lol...you still have the genes in your blood;)..accepting a so called superior culture doesnt make you like 'em.you'll still remian the same....neither could you keep your culture..neither could you become like them...lol.

Funny the punjabi muslim sufis like bullay shah,waris shah etc are still reveared by hindus n sikhs while your granths copied alot of their poetry (punjabi muslims)... the LOL is @ you...

that so called midget with a knife scared the **** out of the Japanese and drove them back, you think he will care about a enemy who already does not have the courage of fight like a real man ?

Do search about the first VC soldier frm the subcontinent and soldiers who got VC for beheading japanese officers n soldiers with their own swords in combat despite being severly injured by machine gun fire....(all muslim VCs n soldiers were frm modern day Pakistan)

---------- Post added at 08:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:00 PM ----------

With that stupid logic, you have proved the British cannot fight too. Typical Pakistani mentality, with an army that won no wars, you are not in any position to give advice about military abilities of any nation or ethinic group.

Yeah we didnt win anyway... thts why india celebrates 48,65 and military FAILURES OF 99! read my signature... the words of our MARTYRED HERO frm Kargil who CHASED your RETREATING soldiers ALONE and beating your CO..

Personally I would like to see 100 Navy Seals or US Marines vs 100 British Gurkha or even Hind Gurka soldiers dropped off in a balanced environment in AFG or elsewhere and we'll see who comes out of that.

If its Navy Seals contending, Gurkha keema.

During the wartime in Afghanistan and Iraq, British gorkhas were first to enter the warzone. After that any so called navy seals or US marines. And don't question against the warrior blood of gorkha, rajputs and punjabi jatts.

We know you Hindus hide behind Gurkhas and Sikhs, even some of you admit here they are your saviors.
1st of all learn something atleast google it that gorkhas are HINDU. Nepal is only 100% HINDU country.
2nd Sikhs and jats are India's sons and so are the Indian Muslims.
3rd Rajputs are alone enough.
4th Take care of baluchistan, then point towards us.

Do hell with the news, reporters and this thread, go meet personally any gorkhas in Indian army they will tell you want they want.

1st of all learn something atleast google it that gorkhas are HINDU. Nepal is only 100% HINDU country.
2nd Sikhs and jats are India's sons and so are the Indian Muslims.
3rd Rajputs are alone enough.
4th Take care of baluchistan, then point towards us.

Rajputs,Jats,gujjars,Pashtuns,Aheers,Gakhars,ariens,awans,Pashtuns,Shenas,Chitralis,Baltis,Mughals,Chugtais(turks)Baluch,Hazaras,Sindhis,hurs,kalorous, are their for the Nation........As for ur tyical baluchistan rant.... im frm baluchistan and my father and many members of my family are serving the COUNTRY against any SoB.

Which idiot wrote this? Gurkhas in IA are from India as well.

Exactly. I don't believe in this martial race crap either. An Indian from Nagpur can be just as brave as a German soldier from Frankfurt.
Yes, they are. Taking your example regarding Nagpur..... When British fought a war against Maratha empire with the Mahars from Nagpur area on their side. Those small number of Mahars devastated huge Maratha army. Heavily impressed by their bravery the British govt made Mahar regiment. This is called bravery.

What about Germans? lol

Great achievement, but one man makes the Gurkhas invincible? Indian Fan-boyism at it's best. Carry on gentlemen.

Yes, they are invincible. It is not fanboy-ism. Go through the history. One example,

"As such, between the World Wars, the Gurkha regiments fought in the Third Afghan War in 1919 and then participated in numerous campaigns on the North-West Frontier, mainly in Waziristan, where they were employed as garrison troops defending the frontier, keeping the peace amongst the local populace and keeping the lawless and often openly hostile Pathan tribesmen in check. During this time the North-West Frontier was the scene of considerable political and civil unrest and the troops stationed at Razmak, Bannu and Wanna saw an extensive amount of action."

"One detachment served with Lawrence of Arabia, while during the Battle of Loos (June–December 1915) a battalion of the 8th Gurkhas fought to the last man, hurling themselves time after time against the weight of the German defences, and in the words of the Indian Corps commander, Lieutenant-General Sir James Willcocks, "... found its Valhalla".[17] During the ultimately unsuccessful Gallipoli campaign in 1915, the Gurkhas were among the first to arrive and the last to leave. The 1st/6th Gurkhas, having landed at Cape Helles, led the assault during the first major operation to take out a Turkish high point, and in doing so captured a feature that later became known as "Gurkha Bluff".[18] At Sari Bair they were the only troops in the whole campaign to reach and hold the crest line and look down on the Straits, which was the ultimate objective.[19] The 2nd Battalion of the 3rd Gurkha Rifles (2nd/3rd Gurkha Rifles) was involved in the conquest of Baghdad."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom