What's new

Governance of Azad Kashmir

I wouldnt know coz we are also not treated with much respect!

How come PMLN nor PPP were ever summoned but IK has to be summoned?

Tourism is a good industry to start with!

Can you not be bitter it is hard to take you seriously when you are like that!

Bitter when uk paks are treated like sh it at airport and forced to pay bribes silly amount too. But when you see white folks jump que nobody at the security says anything inmatter of fact they remind you of colonial era where they worship white skin. I didnt say summon imran khan I said if it was white person treated like this.

Tourism you fcuking taking piss it been 60 years tourism of wat mujra.

Where are the factories? where are the industries? No electricity, why is water used by another province, why are their people taking jobs that are not from Azad Kashmir?. No decent universities, no decent schools. nothing.

it is truly bankrupt state that survives on bribes and uk money alone.
Why is it every uk paks come back to uk and is telling the same story? that locals are left neglected by the state and others running its affairs without thier say.

Bitter when uk paks are treated like sh it at airport and forced to pay bribes silly amount too. But when you see white folks jump que nobody at the security says anything inmatter of fact they remind you of colonial era where they worship white skin. I didnt say summon imran khan I said if it was white person treated like this.
Unfortunately this kind of harassment is a keera in every dept!

Police, govt dept and so on...airport is the 1st entry and it shouldnt be but then again they remind you what is to come next!

We are not Mirpuri and my passport is green...YET we were asked for bribes several times...In fact they even held one of our packages hostage claiming xyz items cant be booked ....Good thing we have connections and the same man was calling dad sir after talking to a relative of ours on the fone! Then came the blame game that it wasnt him who was BS but some custom's officer when in reality it was BOTH!

Tourism you fcuking taking piss it been 60 years tourism of wat mujra.
Well, it hasnt been promoted and that was a failure on the part of the govt and dedicated depts!

Where are the factories? where are the industries? No electricity, why is water used by another province, why are their people taking jobs that are not from Azad Kashmir?. No decent universities, no decent schools. nothing.
Why dont you ask these q to the relevant authorities. And I think you are exaggerating a bit. None of the British Mirpuri have been as bitter as you!

it is truly bankrupt state that survives on bribes and uk money alone.
British Pakistan are not the only ones helping ...stop pumping yourself too much!

Why is it every uk paks come back to uk and is telling the same story?
I dont what circles you belong to. Maybe you need to change that...coz ALL the British Pakistani we know have not been this bitter. Sure we have issues, which country doesnt? Why dont you concentrate on Brexit?

As you said yourself the state has been mismanaged for decades! THAT everyone agrees...

Change takes time...change in system takes decades while change in people takes generations!

Unfortunately this kind of harassment is a keera in every dept!

Police, govt dept and so on...airport is the 1st entry and it shouldnt be but then again they remind you what is to come next!

We are not Mirpuri and my passport is green...YET we were asked for bribes several times...In fact they even held one of our packages hostage claiming xyz items cant be booked ....Good thing we have connections and the same man was calling dad sir after talking to a relative of ours on the fone! Then came the blame game that it wasnt him who was BS but some custom's officer when in reality it was BOTH!

Well, it hasnt been promoted and that was a failure on the part of the govt and dedicated depts!

Why dont you ask these q to the relevant authorities. And I think you are exaggerating a bit. None of the British Mirpuri have been as bitter as you!

British Pakistan are not the only ones helping ...stop pumping yourself too much!

I dont what circles you belong to. Maybe you need to change that...coz ALL the British Pakistani we know have not been this bitter. Sure we have issues, which country doesnt? Why dont you concentrate on Brexit?

As you said yourself the state has been mismanaged for decades! THAT everyone agrees...

Change takes time...change in system takes decades while change in people takes generations!

Of course, we are bitter but kept shut but these times we are getting impatient. it is going to be a divide between ethnic groups, I tell you that. Why is it comes to Azad Kashmir we get told to shut up and be happy. Do you think we are overreacting?
It has been 60 years and UK Azad Kashmir folks have been contributing and yet we are robbed fleece and we stayed quiet. one day somebody is going to burn down the airport. Envy jealousy racism among Pakistanis against Mirpuri is another factor added in the equation. Uk paks don't have it easy, jobs are hard to get so is earning a salary and paying taxes. Pakistanis are now thinking this is not worth it and rather move to Pakistan and live there humbly but without the stress.

You will be very bitter too if security harassed your sisters and mothers. Then you have a dick head captain who throws your bags across the floor and asks you to pick it up.

Islamabad airport is approx two or more hours away from me and most UK Mirpuri people are
unhappy with new airport due to distance and dick head pukkay security. However, we do not have someone to represent us to complain about this on our behalf. Mirpuri airport is what teh uk and the local azad k people wanted.

Last edited:
Of course, we are bitter but kept shut but these times we are getting impatient. it is going to be a divide between ethnic groups, I tell you that. Why is it comes to Azad Kashmir we get told to shut up and be happy. Do you think we are overreacting?
I am telling you it is not just you but everyone!

No one is happy yet will vote for the same people! Will support/ back the same people. Will give excuses for the same people!

What I am saying is if you feel that sending money isnt working, then work for it! Even in UK you are working for your own living and paying taxes....Pakistan is not expecting taxes from you as you are British....But you cant say bad about Pakistan and glorify UK (where you pay tax)...I admit Kashmir issue is long overdue. But this thread was open to ask you HOW to resolve it with india sitting at the table?

It has been 60 years and UK Azad Kashmir folks have been contributing and yet we are robbed fleece and we stayed quiet. one day somebody is going to burn down the airport. Envy jealousy racism among Pakistanis against Mirpuri is another factor added in the equation. Uk paks don't have it easy, jobs are hard to get so is earning a salary and paying taxes. Pakistanis are now thinking this is not worth it and rather move to Pakistan and live there humbly but without the stress.
MIRPURI are not the ONLY British Pakistani in UK! If you speak for everyone why highlight Mirpur only?
If you think ONLY Mirpuri contribute then you are being biased!

For 70 yrs our country has been going down and further down. Why not contribute (not via money since you see it isnt happening) in a different manner? I know a lot of Punjabi families - DOCTORS - came back or went to Middle east. Even I have come back from abroad...Though my case is different as my passport is Pakistani...I guess this is the difference between changing passports and retaining it! I dont blame you. I understand your anger. I have watched my passport - the green passport- go from high up to the ground. I have seen PIA go from being glorious airlines to shit. I have watched state assets being sold for pennies. I have seen this country be ripped apart by scavangers! My country. My passport that makes me bound to this country. - Unlike you I cant even run off to another country! I have no other country to run off to...And you are doing what? Rubbing on my sores? You at least can stay in UK if Pakistan topples...I am the one who is risking it all! Yet I am hopeful. MY QUESTION IS SIMPLE: Why cant you contribute instead of whining? You cant sit in UK and whine that Pakistan is not progressing. In order to progress we need good people, we need to use our hands and minds to build this nation - not just money-

And mind you even in ISB (THE CAPITAL) we experience loadshedding of BOTH electricity and gas! If it is available to distribute around, which country on the planet would make the capital suffer?

The truth is we are very close to hitting the ground....And BS about it isnt helping. It has never helped!

You will be very bitter too if security harassed your sisters and mothers. Then you have a dick head captain who throws your bags across the floor and asks you to pick it up.
You should take his name, make a video or something and file a complaint! Like I said it happened to us too...Just because we dont tell our tales doesnt mean you are the only victim! 2 of our cartons was ripped open in a desperate hunt to get something...We were lucky we had a relative higher up but dad wanted to solve it there and then...I am the one who rang our relative and before we knew it, none of our things were "illegal" and the same man helped close the cartons they ripped and helped us through the boarding!

These animals/ scavengers are the same with everyone!

Islamabad airport is approx two or more hours away from me and most UK Mirpuri people are
unhappy with new airport due to distance and dick head pukkay security. However, we do not have someone to represent us to complain about this on our behalf. Mirpuri airport is what teh uk and the local azad k people wanted.

Then state it to your representatives! Arent they supposed to listen to you? They represent you, no?

Simply GB and AJK need to become full provinces and brought into the mainstream.

This will solve all the problems.

I am telling you it is not just you but everyone!

No one is happy yet will vote for the same people! Will support/ back the same people. Will give excuses for the same people!

What I am saying is if you feel that sending money isn't working, then work for it! Even in the UK you are working for your own living and paying taxes....Pakistan is not expecting taxes from you as you are British....But you can't say bad about Pakistan and glorify UK (where you pay tax)...I admit Kashmir issue is long overdue. But this thread was open to ask you HOW to resolve it with india sitting at the table?

MIRPURI are not the ONLY British Pakistani in UK! If you speak for everyone why highlight Mirpur only?
If you think ONLY Mirpuri contribute then you are being biased!

For 70 yrs our country has been going down and further down. Why not contribute (not via money since you see it isnt happening) in a different manner? I know a lot of Punjabi families - DOCTORS - came back or went to Middle east. Even I have come back from abroad...Though my case is different as my passport is Pakistani...I guess this is the difference between changing passports and retaining it! I dont blame you. I understand your anger. I have watched my passport - the green passport- go from high up to the ground. I have seen PIA go from being glorious airlines to shit. I have watched state assets being sold for pennies. I have seen this country be ripped apart by scavangers! My country. My passport that makes me bound to this country. - Unlike you I cant even run off to another country! I have no other country to run off to...And you are doing what? Rubbing on my sores? You at least can stay in UK if Pakistan topples...I am the one who is risking it all! Yet I am hopeful. MY QUESTION IS SIMPLE: Why cant you contribute instead of whining? You cant sit in UK and whine that Pakistan is not progressing. In order to progress we need good people, we need to use our hands and minds to build this nation - not just money-

And mind you even in ISB (THE CAPITAL) we experience loadshedding of BOTH electricity and gas! If it is available to distribute around, which country on the planet would make the capital suffer?

The truth is we are very close to hitting the ground....And BS about it isnt helping. It has never helped!

You should take his name, make a video or something and file a complaint! Like I said it happened to us too...Just because we dont tell our tales doesnt mean you are the only victim! 2 of our cartons was ripped open in a desperate hunt to get something...We were lucky we had a relative higher up but dad wanted to solve it there and then...I am the one who rang our relative and before we knew it, none of our things were "illegal" and the same man helped close the cartons they ripped and helped us through the boarding!

These animals/ scavengers are the same with everyone!

Then state it to your representatives! Arent, they supposed to listen to you? They represent you, no?

Where the fcuk am I suppose to find a representative that listen that are chosen by the people for people. Contribute are you fucking mad? My uncle went to Azad kashmir
invested in telecom so that we can have our own network service but guess what? higher up authorities I think military they said sorry but you can't open it because it is risk area but hey why the fcuk others can open telecom service? is it they can't accept competition?. Mirpuri contributes enormously but are underrated. well in these few years the remittances will go down then Azad k will need to go thru like imf shock therapy. pakistan doesn't expect taxes then why the fcuk we British paks have to pay taxes at the counter in Islamabad airport. Hey Pakistan is run by Pakistanis they have no excuse they don't suffer from white racism or marginalization. All traitors were born in pakistan not in uk but then run off to the UK like altaf hussain. People fear becuase everytime they tried to open a factory or bussiness or servcie they got robbed or setup and arrested. I know many Pakistani that have money to to invest in azad k but fear daylight robbery. I know one uk man that changed prison in azad k he got prisoners better treatment and paid for piped water or something. He got too popular with people and then he was poisoned.

Where the fcuk am I suppose to find a representative that listen that are chosen by the people for people. Contribute are you fucking mad? My uncle went to Azad kashmir
invested in telecom so that we can have our own network service but guess what? higher up authorities I think military they said sorry but you can't open it because it is risk area but hey why the fcuk others can open telecom service? is it they can't accept competition?. Mirpuri contributes enormously but are underrated. well in these few years the remittances will go down then Azad k will need to go thru like imf shock therapy. pakistan doesn't expect taxes then why the fcuk we British paks have to pay taxes at the counter in Islamabad airport. Hey Pakistan is run by Pakistanis they have no excuse they don't suffer from white racism or marginalization. All traitors were born in pakistan not in uk but then run off to the UK like altaf hussain. People fear becuase everytime they tried to open a factory or bussiness or servcie they got robbed or setup and arrested. I know many Pakistani that have money to to invest in azad k but fear daylight robbery. I know one uk man that changed prison in azad k he got prisoners better treatment and paid for piped water or something. He got too popular with people and then he was poisoned.

Is Noon still running AJK?

Where the fcuk am I suppose to find a representative that listen that are chosen by the people for people. Contribute are you fucking mad?
Isnt that what democracy does? Gives you a chance to nominate representatives? If those nominated/ voted for dont give you the time dont vote for them!

My uncle went to Azad kashmir
invested in telecom so that we can have our own network service but guess what? higher up authorities I think military they said sorry but you can't open it because it is risk area but hey why the fcuk others can open telecom service? is it they can't accept competition?.
I dont know about that. I am not working in the govt nor do I have higher up powers to answer this!

Mirpuri contributes enormously but are underrated. well in these few years the remittances will go down then Azad k will need to go thru like imf shock therapy. pakistan doesn't expect taxes then why the fcuk we British paks have to pay taxes at the counter in Islamabad airport.
There are some taxes allowed on airport...Airport tax is a common phenomena even in Europe!

Hey Pakistan is run by Pakistanis they have no excuse they don't suffer from white racism or marginalization. All traitors were born in pakistan not in uk but then run off to the UK like altaf hussain. People fear becuase everytime they tried to open a factory or bussiness or servcie they got robbed or setup and arrested.
Try with this govt? I dont know the situation there nor do I know what kind of representatives you have in govt!

I know many Pakistani that have money to to invest in azad k but fear daylight robbery.
I think in the name of investment, IK is all ears!

I know one uk man that changed prison in azad k he got prisoners better treatment and paid for piped water or something. He got too popular with people and then he was poisoned.
Poisoned by whom?

Isnt that what democracy does? Gives you a chance to nominate representatives? If those nominated/ voted for dont give you the time dont vote for them!

I dont know about that. I am not working in the govt nor do I have higher up powers to answer this!
Forums

There are some taxes allowed on airport...Airport tax is a common phenomena even in Europe!

Try with this govt? I dont know the situation there nor do I know what kind of representatives you have in govt!

I think in the name of investment, IK is all ears!

Poisoned by whom?

Democracy is sham, it can be bought and sold many times.
The guy that got poisoned was not a small time guy if a guy like him can get poison for getting too popular. what chance do little guys have? none.
you said in your previous post pak is not expecting taxes from British now you say they expect some at the airport. You see Pakistanis have a history of betrayal and whenever a good person wanted to help them, they would stab him, sell him but they would bow down and serve well a imperialist like british empire or evil rulers.

british paks have built roads for communities and schools and mosque for azad k people but government dont care and a real industry is not allowed just small time shops.

This azad k government is in a sad state that they are begging some guy from uk to bring them nice cars to sell to them. wtf they dont know how to import a car, What backwardness is this. The guy from uk has taken a tractor/digger and he has built roads for his community people.

Last edited:
you said in your previous post pak is not expecting taxes from British now you say they expect some at the airport.
Not expecting taxes is different from airport tax...When you buy a ticket to USA, you have airport taxes and all other taxes in that ticket. Do check it out next time. Even though USA doesnt tax British...airport , fuel and what not surcharges are still added to the ticket!

You see Pakistanis have a history of betrayal and whenever a good person wanted to help them, they would stab him, sell him but they would bow down and serve well a imperialist like british empire or evil rulers.
If you hate Pakistan and Pakistanis so much, dont interact with us nor come to our country! Sell all your property and move to mother UK! Simple, no? Why stick with a place where you spit on the people due to a small portion of corrupt which are also present in UK!

british paks have built roads for communities and schools and mosque for azad k people but government dont care and a real industry is not allowed just small time shops.
ON this very thread you read the status of Kashmir. But of course you wont understand and want a snap snap fix!

This azad k government is in a sad state that they are begging some guy from uk to bring them nice cars to sell to them. wtf they dont know how to import a car, What backwardness is this. The guy from uk has taken a tractor/digger and he has built roads for his community people.
Maybe the question should be who votes for these people? Did you vote? Do you use your power to bring change or just to complain?

Not expecting taxes is different from airport tax...When you buy a ticket to USA, you have airport taxes and all other taxes in that ticket. Do check it out next time. Even though USA doesnt tax British...airport , fuel and what not surcharges are still added to the ticket!

If you hate Pakistan and Pakistanis so much, don't interact with us nor come to our country! Sell all your property and move to mother UK! Simple, no? Why stick with a place where you spit on the people due to a small portion of corrupt which are also present in the UK!

ON this very thread you read the status of Kashmir. But of course, you won't understand and want a snap snap fix!

Maybe the question should be who votes for these people? Did you vote? Do you use your power to bring change or just to complain?

I don't hate Pakistanis but let's be honest they are too far corrupt. Who said it is your country maybe Punjabi land is yours Azad k is ours. Count on your finger how many traitors came from pak and how many from the UK including Azad k,
e.g Nawaz Sharif, Musharaf, bhuttos, Zardari, molvi diesel, Hamid mir, Kiani, Altaf Hussain, some of these man were military, where are they from?
So who is more loyal?.

60 years existence but Azad k is like 15th century and you say I want a snap snap fix. I think 60 years is a very long time. Vote yeah, if corrupt Islamic Pakistan allowed British-paks to do so.

@saiyan0321

Thanks for the tag.

Due to the rather toxic and frankly distasteful nature of discourse that any posting here in PDF nowadays creates and my own draw down from an internet presence, will limit my 'observations' as under:

a. Firstly, a very informative piece on aspects pertaining to the territories of Gilgit-Baltistan and other regions of the erstwhile State of Jammu & Kashmir under administration of Pakistan. Can call it occupied to politically present my own view and you can return the favor, but I hope you get the context of why I have taken this approach.

b. Greater integration of the territories can not be undertaken by Pakistan without alienating the population of Kashmir valley proper. Let us be very clear on that. Irrespective of the narrative being pushed around on PDF and in Pakistani mainstream media, the facts on the ground are quite different. The majority of Kashmiris are 'pro-Pakistan' only insofar as to create a political dissent for authorities in Srinagar and New Delhi, but factually, sans the need to create a political dissent, they are equally against any idea of integration with Pakistan. The classical three groups of any insurgency - small proportion of pro-state, anti-state supporters and the overwhelming majority of neutrals, is covered precisely as pro-India, pro-Pakistan and pro-independence respectively. One has to be very clear on this aspect. I have been on the ground and have spoken to people, going so far as to proposing joining in their struggle if they can convince me on their ability to create a viable independent state and achieve security for the same (read Chinese claims, which have a propensity to arise from remote historical 'facts' based on someone roaming there few centuries back). They, of course, could not defend an independent State on those parameters.

c. The dissonance in the windfall arising out of utilization of the State's resources, wherein others are benefiting, sans renumeration/compensation, will be a situation that shall work against Pakistan in the near and long term.

d. Any unilateral action taken by Pakistan to integrate the said territories will only undermine Pakistan's case over the 'dispute'. With the GoI finally giving up any hope of a negotiated settlement on basis of Shimla Agreement after Kargil and Mumbai incidents, we have reached a stage wherein the Indian position has shifted to 'vacation' of said territories. The moment Pakistan integrates them, the equation changes.

For now, will limit to the above points.

regards

Azad Kashmir is a milk cash cow for Pakistan sides sorry but that's the truth.
No Mirpur airport even though people have voiced time and time again.
islamabad airport - worker/staff who are not from our area and speak diff language treat us like sh it and want to fleece us.
not one industry no factory no electricity no water.
the year 2019 still nothing but bribes is in progress.
imran khan Saab just wants piesa not your voice or give back.

It would be great to open the gate of hell on other side let them in, to rape and plunder everything. That would be a great a lesson.
AJK government is at fault for not doing basic development work and instead eating all the funds...

Go to Muzaffarabad and see the number of sarkari cars---
One for the sarkari afsar
one for his dame
and one for little son that lives down the lane.

islamabad airport - worker/staff who are not from our area and speak diff language treat us like sh it and want to fleece us.
Language spoken in most AJK including Mirpur is the same as spoken in Pindi-Islamabad region...
Staff are not necessarily locals

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom