What's new

Governor Punjab, Salman Taseer, Killed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
CAN BE THE REASON
p2-22_22.gif

ok he is also one of 30.000 pakistanis which killed in attacks on pakistan

Thank you for realizing Pakistan is the largest victim of terrorists activities and has sacrificed more lives than any other country has.

Insensitive or hurtful posts will not be tolerated, remain within bounds of decency and humility.

You either condemn or convey your condolences on this topic.
To reiterate this in simpler terms - support violence, unlawful killings and terrorism, you will be shipped out of here.

Lets not be total idiots for once, okay?

Shocking and sad news. Irrespective of corruption allegations, the assassination of a political leader is a huge blow to internal security.

Whatever the person he is, the guard who suppose to protect the same people killed him..

RIP to the dead..

@graphican

I understand what issues we all had with the guy, but he is dead. And we should leave the matter in the hands of Allah to be his judge, he will get rewarded according to his actions. Why do we have to acts like a judge. We are more guilty then these guys who do all these things, and are our rulers. Lets not forget we are the reason that they sit in power, how many of us do something to change the system, for what I know nothing. And it includes me as well.

Remember thins that Nabi P.B.U.H said that the people will be ruled by the rulers who will be a reflection of their own. So imagine how bad we are that we get rulers like what we have.

Sorry if I hurt you or any one else, but my thoughts. Thanks.

no one is more important then our Prophet :sniper:

And nothing can harm Prohet(SAW) and His dignity. Such small incidents like Asia bibi isn't going to do any kind of harm to Prophet(SAW)'s dignity. By killing Salman Taseer the killer has proved that he was a big fool and should be hanged as soon as possible.

By such nonsensical behavior Pakistani nation is just proving itself to be a joke in every sense of the word joke. :disagree:

Do you support the murder of Salman Taseer?

I would be surprised if anything else was suggested...

Interesting..PPP workers calling Mr Taseer a Shaheed..
The religious parties and some here will soon call the killer a "ghazi"

First time somebody attained "shahadat" at the hands of a "ghazi"

Corrupt or not..
Killing him.. has brought Pakistan a little bit closer to losing cohesion and stability..
Killing a corrupt man does not gain you anything..for one.. the access to the bank accounts of the stolen wealth dies with him.

As for his statements regarding the blasphemy law.. his phrasing may have been incorrect.. but the idea was pointed in the right direction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom