What's new

Governor Punjab, Salman Taseer, Killed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Last edited by a moderator:
i heard on indian tv that gunman was not satisfied by him on certain issue.
wat was the issue?
long haired gunman surrendered after hitting him 9 bullets

Blasphamy laws are necessary and should not be repeled.
i do not support what the guard did but i do support the courts decision to hang asia.

but as it is you do not say bad things about dead people.

May his soul rest in peace

One question,

Can that guy who shot the Guv be prosecuted legally for murder or can he claim immunity through the Blasphemy Laws ?

Dude are u trying to be funny here!

CAN BE THE REASON
p2-22_22.gif

By the way talking about fools was this professor used to be professor in some Pagal khana or what. :lol:

This is way too wrong. What's worse is some members making fun of the incident or even supporting it. This mentality has to change and the people who instigated this aren't just screwed up in the head themselves they are traitors for doing this.

exactly,
now he is dead, may Allah forgive him and all of us..

we must forget our differences with his personality and condole the distress family.

i hope this do not effect national peace and security, it surely have further blotted the national image..

regards!

these things should also be taken underconsideration
Salman taseer wasnt in his official car..why?
why he was alone in that market?

dear we had more then various examples of peoples that killed in full of protocol. but not expected to dressed Gard....

It is an act of extremist terror where an indoctrinated murderer planned the act and used the first opportunity available to kill a political leader. In Pakistan, acts of this nature are tried under the Anti-Terrorism laws.

and whom he was terrorizing you mean last day 5 people died in Karachi you never mentioned them as acts of terrorism did you ??

many people are murdered daily by robbers do you say them acts of Terrorism ??

NO of course NO and you know why all these things do not involve Islam in it so naturally they are not acts of terrorism...

Salman Taaseer was murdered and many people are murdered on daily basis..... Its not a terror attack

NO of course NO and you know why all these things do not involve Islam in it so naturally they are not acts of terrorism...

Salman Taaseer was murdered and many people are murdered on daily basis..... Its not a terror attack

Let's leave the ridiculous justifications you are concocting to one side. And let's get down to it. Do you support this attack or do you condemn it?

Governer Punjab, Salman Taseer Killed
ISLAMABAD: Gunmen killed the governor of Pakistan’s Punjab province, a senior member of the ruling party, in Islamabad on Tuesday, his spokesman said.

“Yes, he has died,” said the spokesman for Salman Taseer.

Police official Mohammad Iftikhar said Taseer was gunned down by one of his elite security force protectors. Five other people were wounded as other security personnel responded to the attack.

Police said earlier Taseer had been shot nine times and wounded near his Islamabad home in the F6 sector and close to Kohsar market, a popular shopping and cafe spot frequented by wealthy Pakistanis and expatriates.

Another police official, Hasan Iqbal, said a pair of witnesses told the police that as the governor was leaving his vehicle, a man from his security squad fired two shots at him. Taseer then fell, while other police officials fired on the attacker.

The attacker, Mumtaz Qadri has been wounded.

I think Sherry Rehman should start counting her days. These religous fanatics will do anything to protect this black law.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom