What's new

Governor Punjab, Salman Taseer, Killed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's important to respect and uphold applicable laws in a country. But this is one exception (in my opinion) where law should be disputed

whoever actually believes we should have blasphemy laws should have their head examined........or at least just pick up a Quran to learn the difference between Khoda ka qanoon & man-made insan ka qanoon which came much later on

If majority of Pakistanis support blasphemy laws then why change it. Majority vote counts in every democracy.

Our enemies only benefit if we Pakistanis fight each other.

but we are fighting each other, when one christian women faces a death sentence because of one remark then this is not a healthy society.

If majority of Pakistanis support blasphemy laws then why change it. Majority vote counts in every democracy.

Our enemies only benefit if we Pakistanis fight each other.

Democracy=Freedom of speech

Grow up and take a look around:hitwall::hitwall:

Sorry dude. I dont want any more Pakistani soldier to lose his life for this phony war against extremism, war against terror, war OF terror, whatever you want to call it.

We Pakistanis will be destroying our country by fighting each other. Keeping blasphemy laws is the only way to keep peace in our Pakistani cities, and we shouldn't argue about Religion with each other knowing that many Pakistanis will do anything to protect the name of our beloved Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him).

Make peace with each other. Know that only your enemy benefits if we fight against each other.

Democracy=Freedom of speech

How far does that freedom of speech thing go............

The next point will be, is not justifying his killing or that of anyone else also freedom of speech.......................

Door swings both ways.............

And lose our soldiers and innocent children just because of Governor Salman Taseer. No Thanks.
Better red than dead? Don't rationalize cowardice by promoting a false choice, Omar: millions of innocent children and soldiers have died under totalitarian regimes. It seems Pakistan is decaying to the point (if it isn't there already) where whether a citizen hopes or despairs, he will still feel compelled to make the same choice: to yield, resist, or flee.

We Pakistanis will be destroying our country by fighting each other. Keeping blasphemy laws is the only way to keep peace in our Pakistani cities, and we shouldn't argue about Religion with each other knowing that many Pakistanis will do anything to protect the name of our beloved Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him).

Make peace with each other. Know that only your enemy benefits if we fight against each other.[/QUOTE]

we do need to address the certain section of society that is intolerant, bigoted and blinded by hatred

blasphemy law is just being used and abused by those who want to intimidate

anybody can just say ''this lady or that guy said this or that about Prophet PBUH" without proof or evidence

Islam teaches justice. It doesnt teach murder or intolerance. So not in my name, I want nothing damn to do with this law.

69933670-man-identified.jpg

Islamically speaking cut his head off in the middle of Jinnah Stadium!

Look at him, i dont want to kill him in revenge-- No way
What we need to do is educate him and his kind, killing not gona solve anything, this taliban mentality is a cancer you have to find the cure, not remove the damn thing.

any way looking at him smiling.. i think he is mentally insane, he need proper medical attention and medication, most probably he should be sent to rehabilitation, some thing i learned from the western civilized society which many of us brag about.

Better red than dead? Don't rationalize cowardice by promoting a false choice, Omar: millions of innocent children and soldiers have died under totalitarian regimes. It seems Pakistan is decaying to the point (if it isn't there already) where whether a citizen hopes or despairs, he will still feel compelled to make the same choice: to yield, resist, or flee.

Pakistan was doing more than fine before U.S. made its presence in Afghanistan.

Tell me where was TTP before 9/11? Where were suicide bombings in Pakistan before 9/11? How many Pakistani children were being killed for going to school before 9/11?

U.S. should just leave the PAK-AFGHAN region. Then more than half of Pakistan's problems will be solved.

The more injustices Muslims face in the world from occupiers, the more Muslim extremists are born.

ugh, i cant even stand to look at him, he just looks like an ignorant ape, what other info is there about his background?

who was his damn boss?

Islamically speaking cut his head off in the middle of Jinnah Stadium!

and then undermine everything and put us on same level playing field as the enemies we are fighting?

No.

Put him in court, and try him for first degree pre-meditated murder. The law is on the side of the sane.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom