What's new

Governor Rule is going to be implemented in Baluchistan : Dunya TV

Fracker

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I didn't get it, What is the meaning of "PPP CM" rule is going to finish and "PPP Governor" will now rule Baluchistan.. (Don't know for how long)...

The question here is why Military is not given full control of Balochistan & what do they mean by giving full authority to FC are they limited to Quetta only? Or are they authorized to protect whole Balochistan from terrorism & doing operations in Balochistan against terroirsts?

Police authorities means, they will not also try to maintain local law n order. They can arrest people, investigate, same as police.

People sitting in quetta asked for Governor rule, not Army Rule. One suggestion was to give only Quetta City to Army...

Now again to original question, how it's different then other PPP government, both are same.... My point was, this sitt-in was to divert attentions from other stories.. As PPP Governor rule or PPP Democratic rule both are same for baluchistan...

I didn't get it, What is the meaning of "PPP CM" rule is going to finish and "PPP Governor" will now rule Baluchistan.. (Don't know for how long)...

The question here is why Military is not given full control of Balochistan & what do they mean by giving full authority to FC are they limited to Quetta only? Or are they authorized to protect whole Balochistan from terrorism & doing operations in Balochistan against terroirsts?

Basically the complaints were that the Provincial Ministers were themselves involved in Kidnapping for ransom, killings and corruption etc and now the entire parliament has been dissolved meaning nobody is immune except the Governor who was more like a symbol with no powers as a Governor and his name was not taken anywhere during the corrupt government of N-A-S.

Now if the Governor is a good person he can rule over Balochistan and try to improve the life of the people and if he is another idiot, then expect nothing good for the people. He is the executive/PM/President or whatever you want to name it of the Province and is not answerable to any parliament but the President alone. He doesn't have to be PPP idiot and could be a sane person, you never know

Back
Top Bottom