What's new

Governor urges COAS to play his 'role' in implementation of Constitutional framework in Punjab

Army intervention is good, only when it is in PTI's favour. What a disgrace this Governor!

Governor is simply asking Bajwa sahab to not play from behind the curtains but come forward and do what he wants to openly

Actually, the Governor is indirectly making fun of Bajwa. Even the Governor knows that bajwa won't do it. But by asking Bajwa, the Governor is exposing Bajwa even more.

Exactly

It is funny PDF members can't understand the logic behind this move

I am sick and tired of these politicians seeking help from the armed forces. I understand that PML-N and PPP are always looking for political victimisation, but Bajwa is the last person to seek help from. Bajwa is part of the plot. He is complicit.

Let Punjab police give it a try first
Sure, why not...

Gullu Butt is Available.

x1080

It is funny PDF members can't understand the logic behind this move
Maybe he is desperate for someone to file an article 6 case against him. He only has six more days left in the Governor's house, needs to abstain from making a fool out of himself.

This man Omar Sarfraz Cheema is impressive having intellect and integrity, and also bold.

Why this man was overlooked for the post before?

Maybe he is desperate for someone to file an article 6 case against him. He only has six more days left in the Governor's house, needs to abstain from making a fool out of himself.

It is good if article 6 is applied on him

Those who were called traitors just few years ago are in government today. Traitors have bright future in this country

This man Omar Sarfraz Cheema is impressive having intellect and integrity, and also bold.

Why this man was overlooked for the post before?

He was complainant against JKT, Khatak and Aleem Khan in 2013 Intra-Party elections so he was sidelined along-with justice Wajih.

The only thing I don't understand is PTI and IK govt itself gave incumbent COAS extension, not for 1 but three years. Why are they and their supporters crying?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom