What's new

Govt decides to introduce relief package for small software houses

and the thing that I am excited about is 5G, I hope 5G is introduced this year. I hope and pray.

I don't why every government's main focus is to establish such software centers in Lahore and Islamabad only. Why not Karachi?

I don't why every government's main focus is to establish such software centers in Lahore and Islamabad only. Why not Karachi?

Provincial govt can take the initiative too instead of just waiting for fed to come and built it for karachi and then fight a legal case with Sindh govt in court for its ownership. KP is a good example. Durshal is the initiative by KPITB. Its branches in some 5 cities of KP. Sindh should follow the same.

Because bhutto zinda hai as long as bhutto and PPP zinda hai karachi can not develop simple is that.

All this depends on improving quality of education related to software and other computer related skills.I think and hope govt should focus on that for better output

Back
Top Bottom