What's new

Govt has succeeded in saving Maryam, DG ISPR should resign: Aitzaz

well this clearly means that the story pops up in dawn was true than ? Bajwa is another kiyani i said in the very beginning , he will do " Jee Huzoori " to get a job in KSA after his time is over , she should resign and join Aziz Bhatti Thana as Hawaldaar .. Ramzaan a rahe hai, 100-50 wali auqaat hai is ki

He is a moron. DG-ISPR does not publish his personal opinion, he is the spokesperson for the 3 Armed services, therefore his tweets represent the POLICY of the armed forces.

Then we demand resignation from all of the ARMED forces. That'll be more fair in my opinion. We need fresh blood leadership which is free from NRO-virus unlike the current leadership busy conducting NRO's left and right under our noses in the broad daylight.

Then we demand resignation from all of the ARMED forces. That'll be more fair in my opinion. We need fresh blood leadership which is free from NRO-virus unlike the current leadership busy conducting NRO's left and right under our noses in the broad daylight.

What a ridiculous statement! Completely illogical and impractical as well!

Then we demand resignation from all of the ARMED forces. .
Ok we will fulfil your demands and you will see tomorrow that all of the armed forces will be giving their resignation letter to your prince imran khan

Ok we will fulfil your demands and you will see tomorrow that all of the armed forces will be giving their resignation letter to your prince imran khan

Why are you people so obsessed with Imran Khan, this has nothing to do with IK. How does everything criticial has everything to do with IK? Just shows the metal and moral decay of our nation. But if you still persist, the resignations should be presented to the daddy aka Nawaz Shareef. After yesterday, he is the Daddy of everyone in this country and owns everyone's a$$ Lol.

Why are you people so obsessed with Imran Khan, this has nothing to do with IK. How does everything criticial has everything to do with IK? Just shows the metal and moral decay of our nation. But if you still persist, the resignations should be presented to the daddy aka Nawaz Shareef. After yesterday, he is the Daddy of everyone in this country and owns everyone's a$$ Lol.
And you think that your demanding resignation from all armed forces make any sense?

Back
Top Bottom