What's new

Govt mulls ‘military offensive’ against TTP

TTP won't be happy until they overthrow the state of Pakistan and establish an Islamic state.

screenshot-2019-10-23-at-00.34.17.png
Unfortunately same applies to IEA.

We shouldn't take knee jerk actions , it should be carefully planned and information intelligence led. Last thing we want is to create more terrorists through heavy handed tactics. We need to work on the head of the enemy and find and focus on their weaknesses. Best to fight an insurgency with insurgency and give them a taste of their own medicine. Unleash the bounty hunters.
I don’t think the state can afford to be involved in insurgency within the border of another country. Or are you saying supporting a proxy group to target the insurgents?

Pakistan did that in the early 90s and we’ve got the Taliban. Proxies tend to come back and haunt the same hand that feeds it.

I would suggest carefully planning operation against TTP in the form of target strikes, special operations behind enemy lines or target assasination. This can be a low intensity long term operation.

they have retired. they don't care about your one liner snide remarks,. they are in Holy lands or Kafir lands.
to be honest if you do catch them they will say they wanted to integrate TTP back into the society since thats what Imran Khan also wanted to do.
remember that?

now join with other Imran Khan apoliogists and write full length articles to justify and then end with Whataboutism on GHQ.
no more one liner ok? otherwise you will get a naughty point from @Tameem

thanks for stating the obvious.
my former class fellows have been saying the same thing from Sawat and peshawar.
What i meant, Agencies and LEA do not need Government to tell them how and when to do their day to day job. If everyone is doing their assigned job, than security situation will be much better.

I hope you understand this basic and simple thing.

Your fake and pretentious attitude of lover of Pakistan and its Armed forces is well known here, what else I can expect from you, when you do not have a respect for our fallen Soldiers and call them Shaheeds.

I have no love for IK or Ganja, I always say the truth but people like you with hidden agendas will never like it.

so spare me from your rang bazi, I have seen your true colours.

Posting long posts and articles is a behaviour of likes of your, who need to pretend and try hard to spread their fake narrative, propaganda and struggle to prove prove something wrong as right or divert attention from the real issues.

Your very post, I am replying to is proof of this behaviour.

Thanks

Last edited:
CCC held at GHQ. Gen SYED Asim Munir. A comprehensive review of political engineering cell was conducted. It was resolved to record videos of all political figures without distinction, except for PDM. Revisit of torture cells and techniques and simulated as per aspirations of people of Pakistan.

:rofl:

Operation gandi videos k bad ab operation rad o badal :lol:

View attachment 908146

If they are serious in eliminating terror then they should must start from here , hang those who killed arshad sharif and recorded videos of azam sawati , until we will consider this war on terror bullshit

The Army has knocked down part of Azam Sawati's house ? : https://www.dawn.com/news/1725708

Looks like they are throwing more made up charges against him.

Otherwise your Pakistani generals are as or more patriotic than your Khan sahib when it comes to the interests of this country.
That's a good one. We have seen how "patriotic" your cuck generals have been for the last 20 years.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom