What's new

Govt seeks Army's help in negotiations!

PA Doesn't have ha great record against external forces or local terrorists, but this is the 18th war it has won against democracy completely:lol:

Sir, the "angels" are masters at their game.

The constitution sir. The constitution. No army general is supposed to be above the Minister of Defense, not to talk of Prime Minister. However, this being Pakistan - unfortunately COAS gets to call the shots. All this because my nation does not know the value of supporting constitution as the FIRST principle of governance, as the FIRST priority, and the ONLY prescription.

It is sickening to see so many civilians cheering the defeat of a simple and supreme principle.

Tumhara ghar lut gaya hai aur tum khush ho keh tumharay naraz bhai ka nuqsan zyada hua hai.

IK and TuQ are both useful idiots. TuQ willingly played his part. IK was played by people around him. He is not fit to lead the second biggest party of Pakistan. He can be an inspiration for his achievements, but not a leader. Just now watch how SMQ goes from strength to strength, unless IK takes care of him (and he can not do so without major impact).

And people call me naive. :D

I do agree with you BTW. People will look back and realize just what Pakistan lost today. TuQ will go back with a few extra million in his pocket as rent for his services. IK will fade away graceful and make a few more hospitals with more donations. General Musharraf will enjoy his cigars and single malts abroad. NS will make a few billion more from corruption, but will play in his sandbox only. Everybody will win except the people of Pakistan, as usual.

@Syed.Ali.Haider

You are more than desperate for your cooked up conspiracy theories to fly a little more.

You don't dare speak against Nawaz Sharif..for conflict of interest?

Or maybe both of you have been benefiting from the military? ;) (which was halal at that time)

I have advocated the rule of law and justice for all in Pakistan many times and will continue to do so, but I also know that the "angels" do not care about anybody but themselves. They win again.

I care. Because what just happened is another great tragedy for Pakistan.

that is the beauty of a soft coup. NS will remain the front and the fall guy all failures to be blamed. And the pot will be kept on low boil to continue the flow of international funds. Brilliant!

And, Pakistan will remain a mess for another 3.5 years under a lame duck..that is if nawaz sharif has the patience of zardari to remain a lameduck for five years without messing with the army.

This was too obvious a drama though from day one. The level of gullibility exhibited in the populace is appalling.

53ff354b02c5f.jpg

53ff6afa9bb30.jpg

ISLAMABAD: Pakistan Awami Tehreek (PAT) chief Dr Tahirul Qadri and Pakistan Tehreek-i-Insaf Chairman Imran Khan on late Thursday night announced that Chief of Army Staff General Raheel Sharif has been appointed by Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif as a 'mediator' and 'guarantor' for the current crisis between the govt and protestors in the federal capital.

Speaking to their respective supporters, Tahirul Qadri and Imran Khan said they have given the prime minister 24 hours upon Gen Sharif’s assurances.

Both of the leaders urged their supporters to stay in the federal capital for one more day and wait until the deadline ends so that they can plan a future course of action, after these latest developments.

Earlier in the day theWall Street Journalhad reported that Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif was close to reaching an agreement with the Army Chief General Raheel Sharif regarding important policy matters and to end the ongoing protests against the government.

Speaking to marchers on the daydubbed by him as ‘Inquilab day’, PAT chief Dr Tahirul Qadri termed supporters of Pakistan Tehreek-i-Insaf (PTI) and his party as first cousins. He also said that he and PTI Chairman Imran Khan were brothers.

He said that they would not believe in reports that a First Information Report (FIR) in the Model Town tragedy case has been registered as desired by his party until he or his party’s counsel gets a copy of it.

Later, when local TV channels obtained a copy of the FIR, he rejected it, claiming Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif’s name was not included in it. He also said that sections of the Code of Criminal Procedure, pertaining to terrorism have also not been incorporated in the FIR.

Also read:Model Town FIR registered against Nawaz, Shahbaz and 19 others

Thousands of protesters led by Dr Qadri and cricketer-turned-politician Imran Khan have camped outside the Parliament in Islamabad to demand the resignation of Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif and to bring reforms in the country’s electoral system.

As well as wide-ranging calls for political reform, the PAT chief has also demanded police bring murder charges against PM Nawaz and his borther Shahbaz Sharif, the chief minister of Punjab, over the killing of at least 11 of his followers in clashes with police in Lahore’s Model Town.

In his speech, Dr Qadri said today was the day of good riddance from all problems faced by the nation. “Today is the day to get freedom from economic and social exploitation,” he added.

“More than 100 million poor of this country are slaves of this corrupt and unjust system,” said the PAT chief.

Reading quotes of Quaid-i-Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah from the Constitution book, he said, “the cheque of Pakistan has been bounced as we are bankrupted.”

“Our rulers have money when it comes to corruption, buying journalists and anchorpersons and living a lavish life style … but, there is no money to resolve issues concerning poor masses of the country,” he added.

The anti-government cleric said that he and his supporters were there in the federal capital to fight for the rights of people and to fulfill the promise of the Constitution.

“We are here for upholding human rights values and to cash the cheque of Quaid-i-Azam.”

We have been involved at least seven to eight times in talks with the government to show our seriousness in resolving the issue amicably, he said.

Qadri rejects Model Town FIR
The PAT chief rejected theFIR registered against 21 people in the Model Town tragedy,claiming Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif’s name was not included in it. He also said that sections of the Code of Criminal Procedure, pertaining to terrorism have also not been incorporated in the FIR.

“If we want Pakistan to be a great country making progress … If we want to be a great state, then we must be a true state, we must adopt the path of peace, democracy, tranquility, human rights and fundamental rights of every single poor person in the country,” he said.

“We must eliminate extremism and sectarianism from our society … transparency, accountability, rule of law for every rich and poor in this country, irrespective of creed or colour as envisioned by Quaid-i-Azam and that enjoyed by every democratic country in the world.”

“From all over Pakistan, we want peace and love, which will only be possible through revolution.”

Calling the 2013 general elections and current assemblies unconstitutional, the PAT said that through free and fair elections and the legal process, corrupt people must be weeded out.

“We want to stop the poor and the weak from being exploited. They must be given water and electricity,” said the Canada-based cleric, adding that, “We don’t want minorities to be minorities, they must be equal citizens in Pakistan.”

Govt given 24 hrs as Gen Raheel Sharif made 'mediator' - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

Imran Khan leaves container after nine days to meet hi-profile personals .........

10603523_785633661459108_809606725072906682_n.jpg

The "angels" are above all law in Pakistan, Sir.

He did not call on the COAS for "help". It was to apologize and cave in to the illegal demands being made of him.

Typical american rhetoric. It is civilian government to blame to let this mess go that far. It was a simple demand to recheck 4 constituencies as well it was well with in the grasp of Provincial government not to kill people at TUQ office.

You see, typical americans won't mention or remember such things. Due to american propaganda of making PA and ISI the frankenstein monster, most of american citiezens are infected with PA syndrome.

And, Pakistan will remain a mess for another 3.5 years under a lame duck..that is if nawaz sharif has the patience of zardari to remain a lameduck for five years without messing with the army.

This was too obvious a drama though from day one. The level of gullibility exhibited in the populace is appalling.

3.5 years? Nope. It will be much longer than that.

@Syed.Ali.Haider

You are more than desperate for your cooked up conspiracy theories to fly a little more.

You don't dare speak against Nawaz Sharif..for conflict of interest?

Or maybe both of you have been benefiting from the military? ;) (which was halal at that time)

All of what I am saying will soon come to light. :D

Typical american rhetoric. It is civilian government to blame to let this mess go that far. It was a simple demand to recheck 4 constituencies as well it was well with in the grasp of Provincial government not to kill people at TUQ office.

You see, typical americans won't mention or remember such things. Due to american propaganda of making PA and ISI the frankenstein monster, most of american citiezens are infected with PA syndrome.

Ah Sir, but that is the crowning touch by the "angels". They do all the shenanigans, and everybody gets to blame the politicians. Elegant strategy, wouldn't you agree?

3.5 years? Nope. It will be much longer than that.

All of what I am saying will soon come to light. :D

Ah Sir, but that is the crowning touch by the "angels". They do all the shenanigans, and everybody gets to blame the politicians. Elegant strategy, wouldn't you agree?

What did the angels do exactly ?

According to @Syed.Ali.Haider the Model Town murders were also committed by PA

(another one of his wild conspiracies)

The constitution sir. The constitution. No army general is supposed to be above the Minister of Defense, not to talk of Prime Minister. However, this being Pakistan - unfortunately COAS gets to call the shots. All this because my nation does not know the value of supporting constitution as the FIRST principle of governance, as the FIRST priority, and the ONLY prescription.

It is sickening to see so many civilians cheering the defeat of a simple and supreme principle.

Tumhara ghar lut gaya hai aur tum khush ho keh tumharay naraz bhai ka nuqsan zyada hua hai.

IK and TuQ are both useful idiots. TuQ willingly played his part. IK was played by people around him. He is not fit to lead the second biggest party of Pakistan. He can be an inspiration for his achievements, but not a leader. Just now watch how SMQ goes from strength to strength, unless IK takes care of him (and he can not do so without major impact).
That was in Islamic Republic of Pakistan which ceased to exist after 1952. This is now the army republic of Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom