What's new

Grand Son of Allama Iqbal to conest Election Against Nawaz Sharif

aks18

Reaction score
earlier i started Thread ISF president to contest election against Nawaz Sharif now decision has been changed Grand Son of Allama Iqbal Waleed Iqbal to contest election against the Looter Nawaz Sharif in NA 120

My question to PML N supporters to whome you gona vote ?? IQbal's Blood or same corrupt elite ??

Waleed-Iqbal.jpg

Here is a brief educational & professional profile of Waleed Iqbal. Apart from being Allama Iqbal’s grandson, Waleed is a an experienced lawyer by profession, and also part of the faculty at LUMS. As Imran Khan himself expressed, Waleed will do doubt prove to be a great addition to PTI.

Education
LL.M. Harvard Law School – 1997
LL.B. University of Punjab – 1994
M. Phil Pembroke College, Cambridge – 1990
B.S. Econ. Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania – 1988

Bar
Advocate, High Courts of Pakistan – 1996
Advocate, Pakistan – 1994
State of New York – 1998
Roll of Solicitors of England and Wales – 2004 (currently maintaining non-practicing status)

Experience
Walid specializes in cross-border and local M&A, privatizations, corporate and project finance (particularly in the power sector), financial institutions, investment management, joint ventures, energy and petroleum (both upstream and downstream business), asset finance, IT, telecommunications and software development (particularly the associated licensing arrangements), and corporate restructurings. Between 1997 and 2004, he worked for two leading international law firms, Sullivan & Cromwell LLP, and Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer LLP. Walid returned to Pakistan and re-started his practice in Pakistan in January 2005.
Walid currently serves as an Adjunct Professor of Business Law at the Suleman Dawood School of Business of the Lahore University of Management Sciences (LUMS). He also a nominee of the Securities and Exchange Commission of Pakistan on the Board of Directors of the Lahore Stock Exchange.
Walid is a member of the Association of International Petroleum Negotiators (AIPN).

How is N.Sharif eligible? and why Imran Khan is not contesting against N.Sharif?

How is N.Sharif eligible? and why Imran Khan is not contesting against N.Sharif?

Imran khan is contesting from Nawaz Sharif's Own house Model Town while Nawaz Sharif Ran away from Model town and going to Contest from NA 120 Gawal mandi side lol :D

Just like Nawaz Shareef is incompetent... there is no guarantee of Allama Iqbal's grand son's competency... Being the Grand Son of a grand poet does not make you a leader

Iqbal it self wasnt leader ;)

Imran khan is contesting from Nawaz Sharif's Own house Model Town while Nawaz Sharif Ran away from Model town and going to Contest from NA 120 Gawal mandi side lol :D

Iqbal it self wasnt leader ;)

N.Sharif always contested from Gawalmandi (NA-95). Imarn Khan knows it.

Just like Nawaz Shareef is incompetent... there is no guarantee of Allama Iqbal's grand son's competency... Being the Grand Son of a grand poet does not make you a leader

Foolish and moronic comment, sorry to be blunt.

Iqbal was far more than a great poet, and iqbals grandson is far more than just "iqbals grandson"

N.Sharif always contested from Gawalmandi (NA-95). Imarn Khan knows it.

first Nawaz Saw Khan where he gona contest then he went for NA 120 lol why dont he contest from his own Model Town home side ?? he is having fear of loosing cz educated people are not going to vote him :D ?

Education
LL.M. Harvard Law School – 1997
LL.B. University of Punjab – 1994
M. Phil Pembroke College, Cambridge – 1990
B.S. Econ. Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania – 1988

Bar
Advocate, High Courts of Pakistan – 1996
Advocate, Pakistan – 1994
State of New York – 1998
Roll of Solicitors of England and Wales – 2004 (currently maintaining non-practicing status)

Experience
Walid specializes in cross-border and local M&A, privatizations, corporate and project finance (particularly in the power sector), financial institutions, investment management, joint ventures, energy and petroleum (both upstream and downstream business), asset finance, IT, telecommunications and software development (particularly the associated licensing arrangements), and corporate restructurings. Between 1997 and 2004, he worked for two leading international law firms, Sullivan & Cromwell LLP, and Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer LLP. Walid returned to Pakistan and re-started his practice in Pakistan in January 2005.
Walid currently serves as an Adjunct Professor of Business Law at the Suleman Dawood School of Business of the Lahore University of Management Sciences (LUMS). He also a nominee of the Securities and Exchange Commission of Pakistan on the Board of Directors of the Lahore Stock Exchange.
Walid is a member of the Association of International Petroleum Negotiators (AIPN).

This Should be Enough for you ;)

Nawaz Sharif never contested from Model town lol his constituency was broken into 2 by mush

PTI me us ko he ticket mile ga jis ke paas zyada paisa ho, this guy has nothing to do with allama iqbal, does he carries out his legacy? i havent even heard of him, i heard javed iqbal allam iqbal's son never heard of this guy

Family Poltics :help:

difference of 70 years is not family politics sir and far better. than mafia led by nawaz

PTI me us ko he ticket mile ga jis ke paas zyada paisa ho, this guy has nothing to do with allama iqbal, does he carries out his legacy? i havent even heard of him, i heard javed iqbal allam iqbal's son never heard of this guy
because they don't use a llama name to get every thing yes he carries his ideology and not everyone who has gotten ticket in pti is rich sir and they don't need to be because party will fund their camp gain unlike other parties

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom