What's new

Grand Son of Allama Iqbal to conest Election Against Nawaz Sharif

To 99.900000000000% Darbais who can't even spell Harvard law school because of their fake/bogus degrees and rotten patwari logic. His profile hardly means anything more than that of a graduate from Raiwind National University. His profile will only mean something to people who 'know' what being a Harvard law school graduate really means.

I salute this guy because if i was as heavily educated as this guy is, boy i'd be lying down in my super sized yatch with a bunch of blondies arround,reading 'Mens health magazine', while sailing around the French Polynesia and paying regular visits to Thiland. I wouldn't even think about biting dust in Lahore,least of all trying to fight the darbari logic. :coffee:

@muse @Leader @notorious_eagle @Awesome @Armstrong @Pfpilot @Developereo @Luftwaffe @Samson.Sharaf @nuclearpak

Agreed!...though i forgot to add this earlier, the ordinary citizen or a labour dont know what is LLB let alone harvard, i do not expect my cousin who is a truck driver to vote this guy because he holds this degree and studied from that institute....but he will vote for Noora because they understand his paindoo metrobus, taxi and laptop logic

Last edited by a moderator:
Famous Cornered Tiger shirt.. and just have a look at Khan's confidence before beginning of final battle of 29 WC Final..
He's been that much confident again, before final battle of elections 2013.. May Allah help him in achieving his goal of "Naya Pakistan".. ameen!

150397_638967356120431_1382297722_n.jpg

INSHA ALLAH :pakistan:

IK Fanboys now PULLLEEZZZ follow her example and get the hell out of Pakistan!!!!!!!

Get the hell out of Pakistan!! Oh I think its Nawaz Sharif stuck in you mind who fell on Mushrraf feet to get the hell out of Pakistan. Or is it Nawaz Sharif and his brother Zardari who get the hell out of Pakistan and visit foreign countries leaders to seek their guidance and invite their interference in Pakistan.

First, please refrain from making your posts bold, it just doesn't make sense and it irritates.

Secondly:

Then on which basis we have Hamza Shahbaz and Maryam Nawaz etc holding key positions in PML-N, same goes with PPP..
well said brother , but unfortunately these noora supporters will never understand such things .......

Last edited by a moderator:
but he will vote for Noora because they understand his paindoo metrobus, taxi and laptop logic

Bhai, this election will be historical because the cycle of suffering and family dynastic politics will cease to exists. However for such an event to transpire, every Pakistani must support Imran Khan. So please try to convince your cousin that noora, league will bring disaster. We oversea's Pakistani's want to come back to are beloved nation, and bring in investment. However nobody is willing to do that under Sharif. Since in Punjab nothing can materialize unless you bribe, which I hate because its against the principles of Islam.

I salute this guy because if i was as heavily educated as this guy is, boy i'd be lying down in my super sized yatch with a bunch of blondies arround,reading 'Mens health magazine', while sailing around the French Polynesia and paying regular visits to Thiland. I wouldn't even think about biting dust in Lahore,least of all trying to fight the darbari logic. :coffee:

WTF...Harvard Law school? This guy then really does deserve mention.

Along with being a law expert (that too from Harvard), you expect him to have the intellectual thinking along the lines of Iqbal and his own father (Javaid Iqbal).

If a guy like this joins PTI, you know that he sees things in a positive light.

Win or not, but this is a statement.

Bhai, this election will be historical because the cycle of suffering and family dynastic politics will cease to exists. However for such an event to transpire, every Pakistani must support Imran Khan. So please try to convince your cousin that noora, league will bring disaster. We oversea's Pakistani's want to come back to are beloved nation, and bring in investment. However nobody is willing to do that under Sharif. Since in Punjab nothing can materialize unless you bribe, which I hate because its against the principles of Islam.

Dont worry i got that covered as soon as i heard pmln coming out of his mouth, told him straight away....not gona happen, you will vote IK, there and then..... period...

Mark my words: Waleed Iqbal will win this, passion will overcome the money!!!
Inshallah #NayaPakistan #11may

His qualifications are excellent and if he was to apply for a job with the vicinity of Europe, his pay would be exceedingly high, because its rare to see such an attribute from individuals who have studied vigorously in prestigious institutions. Thus for him to travel back to Pakistan must have been an important decision in his life in respect to his career. Therefore he chose his country over his career.

Plz tell me what positions they have

Oh c'mon, you know what I mean, its not just about any specific position, its about authority. Why on earth Maryam Nawaz was conducting interviews of candidates for tickets, if she has no authority in party? They just own the party.

Then on which basis we have Hamza Shahbaz and Maryam Nawaz etc holding key positions in PML-N, same goes with PPP..

Dude try to read/understand the posts in their context and not individual sentences! When I said "blood means nothing" I was referring to the fact that having the same blood doesn't mean you've inherited greatness too!
So Iqbal's grandson logic of the poster was stupid... and if you weren't too busy breaking up and decoding my message with your crooked imagination you would've noticed I did not even touch the education bit/point raised by the poster!

Back
Top Bottom