What's new

Graphic CCTV footage of the suicide attack on Rescue-15 Building Lahore

Screaming Skull

Reaction score
CCTV footage of the suicide attack on Rescue-15 Building Lahore​

Last edited by a moderator:
You would have figured the guards had been trained better to protect at a high value target such as this. The attackers managed to get the gates open because the guards fled.

And again, how does the Pakistani media get their hands on such sensitive footage?

And all caught by police....wat a brainwash losers. Govt should give them slow painful death right on the same intersection, where they killed innocent people.

Hi,

The video is very clear to what happened---the two cops that approach the vehicle are unarmed---that is where the problem started---they run when they see the armed terrorists---one of them is shot down and the other runs---why to blame him---he is unarmed---he did the best thing that was possible under the circumstance.

If there were armed police personale on the post and on the ready---that would have been the only saving grace.

Actually I am amazed at the lack of sense of physical security of such an important installation of the ISI. In real terms the terrorists took their sweet time to barge in at will! My recommendation is to have trained Army Snipers with two 7.62mm and one 0.50 caliber rifle on the rooftops of such installations. If the Snipers would have been present here they would have taken out the two terrorists who got down to open the first gate, with the 7.62mm Sniper and the 0.50 caliber would have blown the head off of the driver of the van allowing him not to press the explosives switch inside the van.

well no one thought that anyone would ever attack the ISI....cuz after all the MYTH & HYPE created around the ISI by our neghibours and even our government.....so i guess no one ever cared about proper securtiy measures for the ISI installations.

you cannot plan an attack on the CIA,MOSSAD,RAW & ISI headquarters and expect them to not to know your plan....

Back
Top Bottom