What's new

Great beauty is often a curse

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes its a curse... that's why muslms used to invade india and carry away women. and that's why current day Pakistanis are slightly good looking.

:omghaha: Don't flatter yourself. Not many indian girls look pretty. I'd say 1% of indian girls look good. Most of your girls are nerdy and into books not d1ck.

@Elmo .. are you implying you are very beautiful .. and its causing problem for you... :P

Elmo once told me what she looked like. Too bad I had to back off. :P
Elmo-elmo-elmo.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
:omghaha: Don't flatter yourself. Not many indian girls look pretty. I'd say 1% of indian girls look good. Most of your girls are nerdy and into books not d1ck.

I would say 90% of indian women are beautiful. that's why you see all the invaders came to take the maal of india.

I would say 90% of indian women are beautiful. that's why you see all the invaders came to take the maal of india.

lol your more deluded than I thought. I don't know whether to laugh or cry at how stupid someone can be. :omghaha:

Say something meaningful

ok your women are butt ugly. Apart from your actresses, I have yet to meet a beautiful indian woman. Your girls are nerdy and ugly. I really doubt its because of your women that we get our looks. I've seen ugly pakistanis, but I've also seen a fair share of really good looking one's. I have yet to see a beautiful indian girl irl. I guess you keep them all in india to rape them or something.

I was thinking the same thing :pop: .....

nope mate , smart girls are average !!!!

I disagree. The good looking girls are more into partying and boys then into studying. But beauty is in the eye of the beholder. What's good to you may be ugly to me.

yes its a curse... that's why muslms used to invade india and carry away women. and that's why current day Pakistanis are slightly good looking.

Yehhh...

And they left all the butt ugly girls in India :omghaha:

Most Indian girls look like teenage boys with long hair... I mean seriously, shave the moustache and unibrow off, girl!

Good looks can certainly be a curse. But I have learned to live with it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have yet to see a beautiful indian girl irl. I guess you keep them all in india to rape them or something.

:rofl: You went in with this comment.

Anyway that is not true, you should see the sadarni I have been errr "corresponding" with not to mention I have seen a couple of Indian Hyderabadi chicks that were banging. :coffee:

Yehhh...

And they left all the butt ugly girls in India :omghaha:

Most Indian girls look like teenage boys with long hair... [[[[[I mean seriously, shave the moustache and unibrow off, girl]]]]!

and underarm hair too. :rofl:
-
Indian-Bhabhi-nature-hairy-Body-without-Make-Up-Cute-girl.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom