What's new

Greek Cypriots lynch a man with Turkish flag and then burn it

Axa-

Reaction score
Burn_Flag_Cyprus_Banks.jpg

They tried to lynch him,the police saved him.
You should change the tittle in;
Greek Cypriots tried to lynch a man with a Turkish flag and then burned it.

I Think Tayyip´s next step is to Conquer the Rest of Cyprus.

I mean Israel needs a good relationship with Turkey ,they will do nothing against Turkey ,Europe cannot support Cyprus after this Hour ,they must first Save himself on the Economic Crisis.

Russia hate´s now Cyprus ,hmm Yes ,the Rest of Cyprus will be in the Future in Turkish Border ,but do we need them ? I mean most of thems mining from North-Cyprus ,maybe we must turn the faucet off. (For Some Seconds).

The Biggest Question :

Why the Frenchman has a Turkish Flag on his pocket ?

I hate ultra nationalists regardless of their nation. This is a good example of why i hate them. Their economy turned into shithole and they still attack when they see a Turkish flag.

As a Turk, i don't lift my finger if I see somebody with Greek flag. This is totally stupid.

I hate ultra nationalists regardless of their nation. This is a good example of why i hate them. Their economy turned into shithole and they still attack when they see a Turkish flag.

As a Turk, i don't lift my finger if I see somebody with Greek flag. This is totally stupid.

They have a historical enmity with the Turks and their rightists exploit this.

May be they are scared that Turkish Cyprus might be accepted as a another country as Turkey's power grows.

Any more info?

Economy is the reason why these people behave like that, and why their numbers has increased lately. I think that might be due to lack of necessary foods. They have started to behave just like how the competitors in Survivor behaves...

Teyzenin potasyumunu koyma, kalsiyum eksik...

Remember Nazi Germany?
Same thing happening in Greece with Golden dawn and general hate against immigrants.
Economy is going bad so they look for someone to blame.

Ultra-Nationalisme is the last resort of failed society and state, Its the same as always, History simply repeats itself. You can see this as Golden Dawn is getting more and more populair and before you know it, It will be like Nazi-Germany. Simple minded imbeciles, really, Burning a flag wont magicly make you problems disappair.

Sometimes you can channel your anger and make something great of it but this isn't anger, this is pure hatred and it won't bring anything to Greeks. We didn't cause their problems, their own politicians did and they don't even know who to get mad at.

This only shows how small and how stupid they are. Nothing new there, but the person who opened Turkish flag was a French?

I thing EU is manipulating both nations at this time. Turkey is making major structural changes to join EU and I don't think this is a good development this time. This is actually very bad.
"4. Yargı Paketi" komisyonda kabul edildi

Turkey and Greece has the largest most advanced military forces of Eastern Europe. Why do we have to keep picking on each other and let westerners manipulate us into it? People have to wise up.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom