What's new

Greek FA Dendias to Turkey: We reject the neo-Ottoman bullies

@waz What's this Hindustani78 spammer account? He's not making any sense and keeps posting.

Where Spamming ???

Evidence is given always by Arabs and Indians !!! These are work of Academics !!! What is Your Education Level ??? Again the same Pale Color !!! Superior ???

In what parallel universe did this happen?
Because in this universe, Greece fought Nazism.

View attachment 877414

Dude - why do you think we wouldn't know what is going on in Greece. Ever heard of Golden Dawn?

They enjoy rising popular support in Greece and they are the most violent of Neo-Nazis. They even have tons of support among the Greek Diaspora in the US.

When economy is $hit - the neo-nazis will save the day.

Dude - why do you think we wouldn't know what is going on in Greece. Ever heard of Golden Dawn?

They enjoy rising popular support in Greece and they are the most violent of Neo-Nazis. They even have tons of support among the Greek Diaspora in the US.

You don't even read what the other person wrote. He said that in WW2 Greece was with the Nazi Germans, something false and slanderous.

As for the Golden Dawn, it ended both politically (with the 2019 elections with 2.9%) and administratively (theirs leaders went to prison, because Golden Dawn was deemed as criminal organization from the courts).
That it got 9% in the 2015 European elections and 6% in the national elections of the same year proves that the vote was a protest vote for the austerity measures of the economic memorandums.

Therefore, the popularity thing is your arbitrary conclusion.

You don't even read what the other person wrote. He said that in WW2 Greece was with the Nazi Germans, something false and slanderous.

As for the Golden Dawn, it ended both politically (with the 2019 elections with 2.9%) and administratively (theirs leaders went to prison, because Golden Dawn was deemed as criminal organization from the courts).
That it got 9% in the 2015 European elections and 6% in the national elections of the same year proves that the vote was a protest vote for the austerity measures of the economic memorandums.

Therefore, the popularity thing is your arbitrary conclusion.

Dude. You just worry about Greek economy. The last time I heard Greece was called the sick man of Europe.

Leave Turkey for a moment. I know it is an obsession for you.

What about Greek DNA ?
I wrote to you, don't you read what the other person writes to you?

So, read it.....

Last edited:
Dude. You just worry about Greek economy. The last time I heard Greece was called the sick man of Europe.

Dear , since you are talking about obsession, I want you to tell me in the last three years, two consecutive days when there is no Turkish government representative who is not dealing with Greece.....

I wrote to you, don't you read what the other person writes to you?

So, read it.....

Yoou have no knowledge about even Greek DNA to discuss with me

and always DENDIAS is crying in France

and always DENDIAS is crying in France
You have no knowledge generally 😂 😂 😂

Bilal,Akritas answered to you already,but I'm disappointed to see you fall for the "economy is bad". The economy has been way better the last 3 years,to the point were we end up having even some surplus and getting to repay parts of the remaining debt ahead of schedule.

But give me an answer bhai,because I see you in a friendly way,I generally like your posts,so tell me: If India or Myanmar kept pushing it and openly threatening you,for example if Modi started saying "We'll take back East Bengal!" or Myanmar babbling something about Rohingyas and Muslims etc. and you had Modi talking about "We will come suddenly one night! We will come for you,you occupy our land,you are nothing to us" while also pointing out that you are a "threat to them",
what would you do? Wouldn't you tell your friends and allies in the international scene? Or would you just laugh it off?

Dalit,last time you heard was 4 years ago? Check Turkish TV channels and political speeches and interviews,all they talk about is Yunan.

Look, if I encounter someone who has a PhD or a Masters in genetics, then I really can't talk to you.
Am I?
Have you really done a DNA test?
You might even be surprised by your.....past.

Look, if I encounter someone who has a PhD or a Masters in genetics, then I really can't talk to you.
Am I?
Have you really done a DNA test?
You might even be surprised by your.....past.
I had made a thread with videos of Turks finding out they have greek DNA,but NOBODY replied there. Nobody.

I had made a thread with videos of Turks finding out they have greek DNA,but NOBODY replied there. Nobody.

And what can they say?
These are the results of the violent mass Islamization of the native populations, a common tactic of the Turks since they set foot in Anatolia and the Balkans.

And what can they say?
The violent mass Islamization of the Christians and Turkification of the Muslims is a common tactic of the Turks from the moment they set foot in Anatolia and the Balkans.
Erdogan1.jpg

You have no knowledge generally 😂 😂 😂

Bilal,Akritas answered to you already,but I'm disappointed to see you fall for the "economy is bad". The economy has been way better the last 3 years,to the point were we end up having even some surplus and getting to repay parts of the remaining debt ahead of schedule.

But give me an answer bhai,because I see you in a friendly way,I generally like your posts,so tell me: If India or Myanmar kept pushing it and openly threatening you,for example if Modi started saying "We'll take back East Bengal!" or Myanmar babbling something about Rohingyas and Muslims etc. and you had Modi talking about "We will come suddenly one night! We will come for you,you occupy our land,you are nothing to us" while also pointing out that you are a "threat to them",
what would you do? Wouldn't you tell your friends and allies in the international scene? Or would you just laugh it off?

Dalit,last time you heard was 4 years ago? Check Turkish TV channels and political speeches and interviews,all they talk about is Yunan.

My post was about Golden Dawn. Let's talk about that.

Economy will get better or worse. But Golden Dawn is here to stay.

This should be a concern to all Greek citizens. What are they doing about it?

My post was about Golden Dawn. Let's talk about that.

Economy will get better or worse. But Golden Dawn is here to stay.

This should be a concern to all Greek citizens. What are they doing about it?
Golden Dawn doesn't even exist anymore. It was dissolved as a party years ago and many of its leaders are in jail.

Back
Top Bottom