What's new

Unprecedented violation: Turkey’s fighter jets reach 2.5 miles off Alexandroupolis, NE Greece

Yeah it is great that the Putin hypocrites support ending the LGBTQ agenda. Erdogan invading Greece can take that to the next level of traditional values.

Greeks support imperialist genocidal wars to impose the next level of "traditional values", or some nonsense by Putin:

So by Greek standards, Erdogan is saviour of Greece. Defeating not only zionism, WEF, neo-libs; Erdogan is going to make Greece moral again. Like Holodomor values in Greece, that is promoted by pro-Russian Greeks in Ukraine. A genocidal war is a "Christian" "moral" war, according to Greeks, backed by the Patriarch of Moscow. "The Third Shrome."

What are Russians doing in Ukraine, r*ping women, girls and babies. "Don't worry" say the Greeks... Russians are going to eventually end the LGBTQ with this invasion. Erdogan too can quickly end the neo-liberal LGBTQ in Greece with an invasion. And it would be spreading "traditional values" to those freedom loving Greeks.

Orthodox Greeks are the new Christian zionists who support the endless wars for Team Trump and Team Putin. And when you turn the tables on their insane logic of Russian warmongering. There is no reaching them that this Ukraine war is immoral, because to them Russia, supports it. Same with the idiots who support each Israel backed war in the Middle East. No different in being duped.

Third Shrome = Jews are the Chosenites.

There is no reaching the Christian zionist when religion demands supporting each word Netanyahu/Bennett speaks. You are aware that the President of Israel said Putin was a zionist jew. RT covered the live coverage of the President of Israel praise of Putin. So yes, the Putin Orthodox are the new Christian zionists. Erdogan is a sincere anti-zionist, can help out Greece with an invasion to impose Ottoman values in Greece. The same way Russian "values" of genocide are being spread to Ukraine.

If I were German, you would say "Hitler existed", therefore Russian can act like Hitler. "You know Germany tried to take over Europe", "why not Putin". These are stupid defenses of a genocidal war.
You came here to bitch about Putin.

There are other threads where you can do that.

It is your own venom.

I an using each Russian reason for war and saying that Erdogan can use nearly 100% of the reasons for the invasion and use them on Greece. And Turks treated the Greeks much kinder than the Russians did to the Ukrainians and people of the Caucasus.

Erdogan is justified in attacking Greece and annexing Greece by Greek standards in their support of the war on Ukraine. So this is 100% about supporting Turkey in encroaching on Greece, which is this thread, not the Ukraine war thread.

There are anti-Muslim nazis in Greece. We need to de-nazify Greece. Many Greeks are bigots against Muslims. I even heard that some Greeks blame the Jews for the death of Jesus.

If you go to the SPLC and ADL, you will learn that blaming the Jews for the death of Jesus is antisemitism. Antisemites are nazis. Erdogan would be liberating Greece from nazis in a invasion.

Erdogan only wants the land the Ottomans controlled. Are you opposed to people getting their land back. Sound like nationalist Nazis.

Erdogan would be fighting pro-US zionists in Greece. Same as fighting the "zionist nazis" in Ukraine. Why can't Turkey annex some land in former held Ottoman land. Greece is not even a word that should be spoken, Greece is Ottoman.

Erdogan is defender of the Palestinians. The resistance needs to support Erdogan's dream of a neo-ottoman empire. Fight those who don't support Palestine. Edogan supports the Palestinians 100%, Greece does not. Turkey needs to fight for liberty and invade Greece.

Last edited:
To sum what I have already said, Turkey is justified to do these incursions and future annexation because

It is ok to annex land for natural gas exploration and extraction
It is ok to annex land that was once part of the empire
It is ok to annex land that is pro-LGBTQ
It is ok to annex land over religious/moral fanaticism backed by a Patriarch or such leader
It is ok to annex land to fight the neo-liberal WEF
It is ok to annex land to fight nationalist nazis
It is ok to annex land to defend Palestinians from zionism
It is ok to annex land to fight to destroy NATO Europe by religious fundamentalists backed by the usual suspects
It is ok to annex land from smaller brother ethnic groups, Slavs vs Slavs. Christian Greeks vs Muslim Greeks. Who cares about what Christian Greeks say in not wanting to be annexed

These are Greek measures for "just" reasons for war. Greeks are ok with starting genocidal wars for these measures/reasons. Turks can too. Turkey is stronger.

with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

Which is why only the insane would want to support genocidal wars. Or that is measured back to you. Don't be retarded and support genocidal wars. Or else Turkey can do these fighter jet encroachments and worse.

I am done with this thread.

To sum what I have already said, Turkey is justified to do these incursions and future annexation because

It is ok to annex land for natural gas exploration and extraction
It is ok to annex land that was once part of the empire
It is ok to annex land that is pro-LGBTQ
It is ok to annex land over religious/moral fanaticism backed by a Patriarch or such leader
It is ok to annex land to fight the neo-liberal WEF
It is ok to annex land to fight nationalist nazis
It is ok to annex land to defend Palestinians from zionism
It is ok to annex land to fight to destroy NATO Europe by religious fundamentalists backed by the usual suspects
It is ok to annex land from smaller brother ethnic groups, Slavs vs Slavs. Christian Greeks vs Muslim Greeks. Who cares about what Christian Greeks say in not wanting to be annexed

These are Greek measures for "just" reasons for war. Greeks are ok with starting genocidal wars for these measures/reasons. Turks can too. Turkey is stronger.

with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

Which is why only the insane would want to support genocidal wars. Or that is measured back to you. Don't be retarded and support genocidal wars. Or else Turkey can do these fighter jet encroachments and worse.

I am done with this thread.
The whole BALKANS bro. Make it the United states of Turkiye .

It is your own venom.

I an using each Russian reason for war and saying that Erdogan can use nearly 100% of the reasons for the invasion and use them on Greece. And Turks treated the Greeks much kinder than the Russians did to the Ukrainians and people of the Caucasus.

Erdogan is justified in attacking Greece and annexing Greece by Greek standards in their support of the war on Ukraine. So this is 100% about supporting Turkey in encroaching on Greece, which is this thread, not the Ukraine war thread.

There are anti-Muslim nazis in Greece. We need to de-nazify Greece. Many Greeks are bigots against Muslims. I even heard that some Greeks blame the Jews for the death of Jesus.

If you go to the SPLC and ADL, you will learn that blaming the Jews for the death of Jesus is antisemitism. Antisemites are nazis. Erdogan would be liberating Greece from nazis in a invasion.

Erdogan only want the land the Ottomans controlled. Are you opposed to people getting their land back. Sound like nationalist Nazis.

Erdogan would be fighting pro-US zionists in Greece. Same as fighting the "zionist nazis" in Ukraine. Why can't Turkey annex some land in former held Ottoman land. Greece is not even a word that should be spoken, Greece is Ottoman.

Erdogan is defender of the Palestinians. The resistance needs to support Erdogan's dream of a neo-ottoman empire. Fight those who don't support Palestine. Edogan supports the Palestinians 100%, Greece does not. Turkey needs to fight for liberty and invade Greece.

Don't be retarded and support genocidal wars. Or else Turkey can do these fighter jet encroachments and worse.
What's the deal with you? Don't you know that the Greek government has been supporting Ukraine and the Patriarchate of Constantinople as well as the Greek Orthodox Church have had bad relations with the Moscow Patriarchate?

What is this nonsense you keep ranting for pages?

Tell that to the Turks then. What would you do if,assuming you are spanish,Morocco made a map where the Balearic islands and your southern coast are Moroccan? And they started promoting this map as official foreign policy?

Are you sure you're Italian? If yes,then how can you spit so much poison against Greece? Greeks have defended the EU boundaries the last 5 years,stopping and sending back tens of thousands of illegal immigrants,sent to us by Turkey.
It's funny that an "Italian" talks about old imperialism,when Mussolini tried to create a modern Roman Empire.

We have a lot of Moroccan immigrants here, we are already invaded. I dont care if the king come too, hundreds thousands of his little subjects are here already.
There are Turks immigrants in Greece?
I remember one day searching subtitles about a Turkish soap opera, I only finded in Greek language.
I think you both peoples have very alike taste, not only in food, also in music, television, and so on.

This is Greek music but sounds like Turkish:

I dont know so much about your people, but I think modern greeks are a kind of "christian" turks.

So Greeks cook Doner Kebabs therefore we're same people?
Culturally yes, similar traditions and taste, in food, music, and so on.

We have a lot of Moroccan immigrants here, we are already invaded. I dont care if the king come too, hundreds thousands of his little subjects are here already.
I remember one day searching subtitles about a Turkish soap opera, I only finded in Greek language.
I think you both peoples have very alike taste, not only in food, also in music, television, and so on.

I dont know so much about your people, but I think modern greeks are a kind of "christian" turks.

Well Turkish soap operas are also very popular in Serbia and in the Gulf States.

Greek and Turkish music are also similar to Arabic and Israeli. I mean,mostly pop and some other a bit more traditional genres. Greek,Turkish,Arabic and Israeli music industries often remix songs.

But saying that modern greeks are a kind of "Christian" Turks,that is wrong.

give warning this time

next time intercept and shot them

always keep escalation ladder in your control.

give warning this time

next time intercept and shot them

always keep escalation ladder in your control.
For you,man

Screenshot_2021-08-04 List of aircraft shootdowns - Wikipedia(1).png

Screenshot_2021-08-04 List of aircraft shootdowns - Wikipedia.png

Mostly copied music, food, and so on.

@BHAN85

Greek defense media

- "We must understand that 10 nm airspace and 6 nm territorial waters are an illegal imposition. It does not coincide with International Law. First of all, we must have the courage to clearly declare the territorial waters up to 12 nm."

To add to these friends, UNCLOS is not the only source for Law of the Sea. In fact, it is the weakest resource because it is a contract.

@BHAN85

Greek defense media

- "We must understand that 10 nm airspace and 6 nm territorial waters are an illegal imposition. It does not coincide with International Law. First of all, we must have the courage to clearly declare the territorial waters up to 12 nm."

To add to these friends, UNCLOS is not the only source for Law of the Sea. In fact, it is the weakest resource because it is a contract.
What do you have to say about the incident?

Back
Top Bottom