What's new

Greek police detained 5 Bangladeshi and Pakistani nationals over disappearance of Polish woman on Greek island

It is you who confirmed these things.

Don't spread rumors.
I didn't confirm anything. I told you what the news said,the real motive isn't clear.

But you should be ashamed of yourself.

I wouldn't be surprised if the Greeks are fabricating BS to cover the real story.
Ah now the BBC is reliable? But when it talks about Russia it's "Western propaganda"?

I didn't confirm anything. I told you what the news said,the real motive isn't clear.

But you should be ashamed of yourself.

Ah now the BBC is reliable? But when it talks about Russia it's "Western propaganda"?

Your Greek coastguard is being accused of lying and distorting the facts. They have essentially killed innocent people.

Your Greek coastguard is being accused of lying and distorting the facts. They have essentially killed innocent people.
That's bullshit. And you're on the wrong thread.

Is it only for Pakistanis?

It is. Now provide us an explanation in the other topic why the Greek coastguard is being accused of abandoning immigrants on a boat. You ran away from the topic didn't you cunning Greek?

If true then each and everyone of those 5 culprits should be given most severe punishment.

Scumbag rapists.

It is. Now provide us an explanation in the other topic why the Greek coastguard is being accused of abandoning immigrants on a boat. You ran away from the topic didn't you cunning Greek?
@waz Is the forum for Pakistanis only?

No I didn't "run away from the topic",you trolling Indian.

@waz Is the forum for Pakistanis only?

No I didn't "run away from the topic",you trolling Indian.

LOL The only Indian here is you. You are complicit in the killing of innocent children on a boat. Answer that question first.

He lied to the police. He said nothing happened and that she didn't enter the house.

Again you are speculating.. with out proof.

Not trying to defend Any one but how do you know Pakistani was involved.

It seems a case the woman wanted weed or something illegal and Bangladeshi dudes being them took advantage of the situation.

Regardless a tragedy but really if you interact with shady characters you need to take some responsibility of what happens.. even if by mistake I enter bad neighborhood ie in Australia it would be African or Lebanese area I would turn around drive away fast as possible.

Hope justice is served

LOL The only Indian here is you. You are complicit in the killing of innocent children on a boat. Answer that question first.

He is Indian ? .. so the euro logo ?

Is he not proud of cow pee culture ?

Again you are speculating.. with out proof.

Not trying to defend Any one but how do you know Pakistani was involved.

It seems a case the woman wanted weed or something illegal and Bangladeshi dudes being them took advantage of the situation.

Regardless a tragedy but really if you interact with shady characters you need to take some responsibility of what happens.. even if by mistake I enter bad neighborhood ie in Australia it would be African or Lebanese area I would turn around drive away fast as possible.

Hope justice is served

He is Indian ? .. so the euro logo ?

Is he not proud of cow pee culture ?

He is an Indian. At a minimum an Indian loving Greek.

Back
Top Bottom