What's new

Grooming Gangs

But before we go on a "trip" I have to admit the British-Pakistani community have a problem with grooming gangs. It's like we all know that Irish/Scots are more predisposed to being homeless or drunkards. Or the mainstream community has more serial killers etc

But before we go on a "trip" I have to admit the British-Pakistani community have a problem with grooming gangs. It's like we all know that Irish/Scots are more predisposed to being homeless or drunkards. Or the mainstream community has more serial killers etc
What % of British Pakistanis do you think have been part of grooming gangs?

What % of British Pakistanis do you think have been part of grooming gangs?
It's difficult to give %. It's a minority for sure and I even think the problem is not any greater in Brit-Paks then it is in the mainstream community but the main differance is the victims. This is brown on white problem and that is what makes it politically explosive.

Look at the stats I posted. Clearly show otherwise.

222 cases over 15 years in a population of 1.3 million people.

The reason why it stands out is due to the fact it was one of the biggest bust ups in recent times, not to mention the victims were all white. That is disgusting.

The reason why it stands out is due to the fact it was one of the biggest bust ups in recent times, not to mention the victims were all white. That is disgusting.
In the Rotherham case there were many Pakistani-origin victims too.

@Ocean I remember a young Scottish guy telling me how some of the young girls he knew had befriended better off Pakistanis because they could give them cigarettes and booze. Some of these 'Young' girls are predatory.

@Ocean I remember a young Scottish guy telling me how some of the young girls he knew had befriended better off Pakistanis because they could give them cigarettes and booze. Some of these 'Young' girls are predatory.

you have to give them a wide berth,be understanding and not pursue a romance with them even if they are ready to breakdown the door of your home to be with you...people donot have a fully formed brain when they are in teenagehood..Adults have to take the responsibility and not exploit them..This is the legal basis on which all adult-minor sexual relations are prosecuted.,..Also sex with adults might be extremely painful and traumatic for teenage girls

Yep, I understand, but we are all human.
'Romance' is not the word I would use.

'Also sex with adults might be extremely painful and traumatic for teenage girls', I take it you don't get out much?

Yep, I understand, but we are all human.
'Romance' is not the word I would use.

'Also sex with adults might be extremely painful and traumatic for teenage girls', I take it you don't get out much?

Men under go huge body changes from mid teens to 20 because of flooding of testosterone...so a 16 year old guy might be compatible with a 16 yr old girl but a 20 yr old guy might not

Back
Top Bottom