What's new

Growing Mumbai - The city of Dreams

why so obssessed with selectively featuring fancy cars like BMW in yr pics that often?are you a gold digger?slumie?

Like chinese who show their shining skyscrapers for foreigners/press and hide slums next to it ?

People say there are two china, one with good infrastructure and the other with slums which cannot be seen in censored press.

Like chinese who show their shining skyscrapers for foreigners/press and hide slums next to it ?

People say there are two china, one with good infrastructure and the other with slums which cannot be seen in censored press.
dude,we are quite open about 360 degrees of us including both developed and underdeveloped part of China,you are welcome to have a journey throughout here to see yourself

Last edited:
it is a pity those malls,high apartments forever got nothing to do with 99% of indians stuck in filthy slums

You don't know that 99.999999 % chinese ride in lamborghini and rolls royce ! I can also find lot of slums in chinese cities in google search and so don't be too over smart buddy ...

You don't know that 99.999999 % chinese ride in lamborghini and rolls royce ! I can also find lot of slums in chinese cities in google search and so don't be too over smart buddy ...
I have been to mumbai once,that chaotic and crowded scene is the most horrible thing I have ever experienced,I wanted to escape immediately after getting off the bus that I took from airport to urban area of mumbai,thus I know even the worst impoverished area existing in China amounts to nothing compared to that in terms of filthy streets,smelly air,horrible traffic chaos
@Zhang Fan , this is not the thread for this please.
for what?

Last edited:
@Zhang Fan for debate and using slurs. It is a picture thread. Please be reasonable.

Haha,I'm already trembling,you try manipulate whom?go embrace your great indian superpowa illusion and stay cool,don't even start it

Ha ha don't eat too much cockroach not good for your mental health,bye

China is very open, infact, china's QQ map is far more open than google street view.

Why don't you look for yourself what modern Chinese cities look on the street level.

腾讯地图

Anyway ...

Residential-Only streets ...

St. Paul's Road | Suburban
15md10h.jpg

10r4jnm.jpg

Mt. Mary's Church | Suburban
66hfys.jpg

1zxp1ra.jpg

Khar (W)
2ah8xfk.jpg

f418js.jpg

2q9x6o7.jpg

nydzx2.jpg

cc: Bombaywalla

Last edited by a moderator:
let me take you on a quick ride around the south-eastern tip of the city ...

2igj0jp.jpg

116tkeb.jpg

123pcn9.jpg

29vebm1.jpg

2h4akub.jpg

raotu1.jpg

Excuse the mobile phone picture quality please. cc: Bombaywalla

let me take you on a quick ride around the south-eastern tip of the city ...

123pcn9.jpg

Excuse the mobile phone picture quality please. cc: Bombaywalla

Ohh. I see a bottle of Old Monk.. Heard they're discontinuing the production.. Such a shame.. One of the best Rum's out there.. :(

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom