What's new

GSAT-5P launch fails, satellite vehicle explodes mid-air

@seiko Are you in sleep since yesterday morning or what..... :lol:???

Yaar, I saw ISRO claiming it to be a successful launch.. But when I read the thread title, I only notices the GSLV part and failure part.. My heart just stoppeds for some second dear..

You dig a 3 year old thread in joy.

we cant see our northern neighbouring friends and their western cheerleaders friends in thread I posted except that Riaz troll .May we can see them here.

I saw some jealous guys dancing when our first launch failed .But w cant see these smart guys and their cheerleaders in thread I posted.So we can now get some nostalgic feelings about what happened 3 years ago.That all

Dont worry about the butt hurt people.. They will find another topic to bash us... Something we have to remember is our scientists did not loose faith in GSLV and they worked hard irrespective of the failures.. Failures are usual when we try new things.. Haters gonna hate.. But we are proud of our ISRO and those scientists who worked hard for this..

@Indian members..!

Guys, Just look at NASA and Russian space agency's..!How much failure they have seen in there history of making included Astronouts..! And look at ISRO..! We are learning from our Failure..! It is sad that this launch failed but this failure will sure somehow help in saving the lives of our future Astrounouts....!

No need to get too much upset, ISRO will Bounce back..! We are Born Fighters..!

Just one line @Indians..!

Never Give Up...!

:tup::tup::tup::tup:

Yes we did it. :cheers:

I agree but in case of india i see alot more failures then normal mainly what i think the reason is that india doesnot accept their current situation and thinks of being a emerging super power,its this mindset that i think causes all this.:pakistan:

There is something called PRESERVANCE and PERSISTENCE

sabko. Ye pakistani april fool banarahe hamari success. Se jal rahe hai

Now where are those people mocking us?
Looks like thrust from their behind due to burning will be more efficient than our cryo engine :wave:

Booooy, does time fllly, remember how pitiful this was happening on Christmas of all times, but it goes to show, keep trying, you will succeed. ISRO, way to go.

upload_2017-6-5_21-19-23-png.401739

Success for GSLVs have become a trend.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom