What's new

GSLV Mk III-D1/GSAT-19 Mission Live

yeah because if your neighbor has a Mercedes then you can't celebrate owning a Honda city!
Is that you are trying to say?

Your rhetoric apart, I own a black "S" class luxury Mercedes 320 already with 10 airbags.
The ignition key of which is worth one month of an average salary of a any Nepalese citizen.

Thanks for messing with me.

Indians love to dance on petty things.
Let them.
Don't snatch their temporary happiness.

Just like it was useless for USA to dance on there first space launch, which only came after USSR, Though they beat them to moon. Similarly this acheivement is useless for Indian though they have beaten all in Reaching Mars at first attempt, and majority by reaching successfully in any shape.

I wonder why an incessant troll like you have not been banned from this forum permanently, might be mods love your shameless and baseless India bashing, though 100% you itself get loled.

what does it have to do with my question?

In other words, what was your moot point to have asked an inane question?

If someone has Honda, which is not any match to his/her neighbor's Mercedes, why would someone dance and make a big deal out of it.

If at all.

rejoice within your 4 walls.
because the Honda is inconsequential against Mercedes.
Cant flaunt. Not possible to show off. Period.

In other words, what was your moot point to have asked an inane question?

If someone has Honda, which is not any match to his/her neighbor's Mercedes, why would someone dance and make a big deal out of it.

If at all.

rejoice within your 4 walls.
because the Honda is inconsequential against Mercedes.
Cant flaunt. Not possible to show off. Period.

you are the kind of person who beat his kid black and blue because he didn't score as much as your neighbor's instead of pat on its back and encourage it to do even better next time

you are the most ignorant person on this forum and deserves to be ignored

you are the kind of person who beat his kid black and blue because he hasn't scored as much as your neighbor's instead of pat on its back and encourage it to do even better next time

you are the most ignorant person on this forum and deserved to be ignored

Your analogy is topsy-turvy this time completely.

Until you yourself know how to put things in perspective for you to look sane.
Come back when your mind is not cloudy.

You ignore me or not.
I take the first step.

imageedit_9_9681149680.png

you are elite idiot....

Here you go!

imageedit_9_9681149680 (3).png

View attachment 402161 View attachment 402160 Congrats, 4 tonnes to GTO is remarble achievement! When China did the same two decades ago with Long March 3B, 5.1 tonnes to GTO, it was also a historic moment!

No, you are wrong @Jlaw
@AndrewJin
Indian GSLV mk 3, is much Smaller in Capacity compare to China Long March 3B Rocket (First launched in 1996- more than 20 years ago)

Indian gslv mk 3 only have 8,000Kg LEO Capacity, compare with China Long March 3B have 11,000Kg LEO Capacity.

In addition, China's Long March 5 Heavy Lift Rocket have 25,000Kg LEO Capacity.

@terranMarine @grey boy 2

anyway congrats for Indian members :-)

But if i remember correctly your 1st launch in 1996 was a failure with the rocket crashing into a village and wiping it out ?
Hundreds of chinese citizens killed right ?
Oyi... Chinese no fail.. Chinese do right first time... Chinese Genius...OK

But if i remember correctly your 1st launch in 1996 was a failure with the rocket crashing into a village and wiping it out ?
Hundreds of chinese citizens killed right ?

The surrounding villages had already been evacuated. 6 people were killed.

Things have changed remarkably since 1996.

What the hell is wrong with you
Are you high on something?
I think it's a great achievement for India. India is finally a space supa powa. Even though it's a 2 decade old technology. :cheesy:

I also heard it's the first time India didn't fail in the first launch. The batteries for the first time are also using 'indigenous' lithium batteries, so does it mean all previous satellites were using imported lithium batteries? But wait, what about the satellite panels? They didn't say it was indigenous, hmmmm

No, you are wrong @Jlaw
@AndrewJin
Indian GSLV mk 3, is much Smaller in Capacity compare to China Long March 3B Rocket (First launched in 1996- more than 20 years ago)

Indian gslv mk 3 only have 8,000Kg LEO Capacity, compare with China Long March 3B have 11,000Kg LEO Capacity.

In addition, China's Long March 5 Heavy Lift Rocket have 25,000Kg LEO Capacity.

@terranMarine @grey boy 2

anyway congrats for Indian members :-)

You have to see the technology used here-

Long march 3B uses YF-75 as cryogenic engine- It weighs 550kg and gives 80kN thrust maximum- GSLV mark 3 uses CE25 as cryogenic engine- It weighs 558 kg and gives 220kN thrust maximum-

Long march 3B's strength comes from hypergolic propellant engines which India already masters like China in various launch vehicles- India didn't need such lift capability so the time is being spend on more advanced, more efficient, economical and safer Cryogenic and semi-Cryogenic route- Which China also seems to be heading, Just that every thing is not as clear as in India's case-

To achieve 6000-10000kg in GTO in GSLV mk3 configuration India plans to use semi-cryogenic engine in place of hypergolic propellant engines in the lower stages- While 16000kg GTO in Heavy launch configuration(four boosters) and a new cryogenic engine CE60(600kN thrust)- But that development will take another 5 years-

Back
Top Bottom