What's new

Guess what popped up on my YouTube feed

Mushriks tryna speak against Islam is the funniest thing.
Imagine worshipping a defence less man made idol 🤣

Indians so ret*rded and brain dead.
If you really want to “make a point” invite a Islamic scholar next time and try to debate. Any Muslim can put mushriks and atheists in their place.

Last edited:
Adam seeker is from Pakistan but living abroad. He left islam after deep study. Now he teaches islam to those who are just repeating Verses like a parrot without knowing the interpretation.
These ex muslims don't say anything out of Quranic teaching. You can't refute or win debate with them on Islam. They are most knowledgeable people on islam.
That's why you say this is propaganda. But you didn't tell what is propaganda in teaching Islam???
Actually You are not aware of real teaching of Islam. That's why you think of this way. I also used to think that way years ago when i didn't read Quran and hadees. They are telling the exactly what is written in your holy book. I don't see propaganda here.

And there is a series on News Nation about the teaching of Islam. You can watch it for your knowledge where all maulvis use to run tails between legs from these ex muslims.

non sense

Your debating capacity is dumpster level because your faith is hollow..
For example see..

Similar thing can be said about Allah that how defence less his book is.🤣🤣

But still you as a hindu are here obsessing about Quran and Islam.

We muslim really dont spend two dimes on hinduism. For us its just another pagan culture, like any african tribal culture.

What obscene soulless loosers do with the Quran is their choice and their resposibility and really tells more about them than the Quran.

What we as muslims do with books are our responsibility.

I remember i once saw a Trump critic feminist nut post a picture online, where was nude and had spread feces on a Trump picture with her own fingers. Every person with a braincell or two knows the poor woman had lost her mind.

The same way most people with brains knows eating animal feces and worshipping inanimate objects are … well you get the picture…

Last edited:
Your debating capacity is dumpster level because your faith is hollow..
For example see..
I don’t need to debate.
My fact stating capacity is 100% because Islam is the truth and that’s a fact. I don’t need to debate about it .
Similar thing can be said about Allah that how defence less his book is.🤣🤣
Allah SWT is NOT defenceless. Many arrogant people like you before dared to challenge Allah. Allah made a example of them for the whole world to see. Many peoples and kings who challenged Allah were destroyed. If Pharaoh can be destroyed than what are you in comparison? You backwards cow shit eating people are nothing.
Allah Al-Mighty destroyed the people of Noah A.S., the people of Ad, the people of Thamud, the people of Lut A.S., the people of Shu’ayb A.S and, Pharaoh. They were all made an example and they were very advanced civilizations that were destroyed because they became arrogant.
Allah is Al-Jabbar meaning he is All-Mighty.

SEE.. all rambling no substance..

In the history of Millenia every belief saw ups and downs.
Even Jews can claim that they are true faith because they are able to destroy Palestianian Muslims without any consequences by Allah.
US Christians can say same that they follow the "true faith" after making Pakistan a slave or destroying Afghanistan , Syria or Libya.

Because Quran was obsessed about how others worship their Gods..
It talks about harming those who worship Multiple Gods or idols.

Had Quran writer minded his own business no one would've batted an eye.
Sheesh the obsession is deep In this one.
You attempt to antagonise members by being critical about Islam by selecting the odd line and attempting to become an expert in Islam? Your on a Pakistani site - and salivating about anything because the likes of you have never gotten over the fact we didn’t want to be part of the land mass today called india.
I won’t attempt to show expert knowledge about a religion that encourages eating faeces and urine. A religion that encourages rape and worshipping rats. What I will say is have some self respect man. At least Christianity Judaism and Islam believe in 1 god and have multiple facets that are similar. Don’t bring your faeces infested beliefs and try to have a cheap shot.
Indian Hindu member with multiple ID on a Pakistan forum talking faeces is never going to give you medals so in your next life you maybe upgraded to a worm. Adios amigos

confused-meme.gif
The Little Meme Girl

How fast is Islam growing?

The study estimates that from 2010 to 2050, Muslims will have increased across the world by 73%, followed by Christians who are projected to grow by 35% during the same time period, and Hindus at 34%.17 Mar 2017
https://www.cnn.com › world › isla...

Pew study: Islam is the world's fastest growing religion | CNN

How many Hindus convert to Islam every year?

Pertinently, 77% of the new converts to Islam were Hindus and 63% women last year. Added a Vishva Hindu Parishad leader, “'Every year over 12 lakh Hindus become either Christians or Muslims.”22 Nov 2022
1674691525723.png

https://arunachaltimes.in › index.php

Dangerous change | The Arunachal Times

He said she said bull crap on this thread by google and paste hindoos doesn’t cut it . Statistics count in the first and second world not mumbo jumbo WhatsApp rumour educated third world slum dweller YouTube videos .

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom