What's new

India blocks YouTube videos and Twitter posts on BBC Modi documentary

English education brought us to light of knowledge from darkness of 800 years of dark muslim rule.

Are you aware that in 1830's surveyor of Madras Presidency found that every village had a school ?

Surveyor William Adam made a shocking finding in his first report that that Bihar and Bengal had over 1 lakh village schools.

G.L. Prendergast, a senior official from the Bombay presidency recorded that there was hardly a village without a school.

G.W. Leitner in 1882 wrote that education in Punjab was self sufficient since every village had a school ?

British records show that Indian education was completely FREE and happened in Gurukulas and Paathashalas.

Education in traditional institutions were kept alive by contributions from the community and the provider of security - either the Palayakkar or the King. In India 35% to 50% of village Land was Revenue FREE and it funded these schools. British brought it down to 5%.

Why did you think India had 40% share of world GDP ? because we were "uneducated' ?

British destroyed traditional Indian education system with the English Education Act of 1835.

This LAW said that any Gurukul that teaches in Sanskrit or regional languages is illegal and running such a Gurukul is a punishable offense. This resulted in the closure of lakhs of gurukuls across the country with many Acharyas and disciples even being imprisoned or killed for disobeying the law.

7 lakh 32 thousand revenue villages were taxed heavily due to which they were unable to fund their local gurukuls and patashalas.

When british came, our literacy rate was close to 100%, when they left our literacy rate was 15%.

Truth is that the Mughals never interfered with our education because they didn't care much for education as they themselves were uneducated. So Indian education survived under the Mughlas, but was deliberately destroyed by the British.

You are the product of this " british light". No wonder you thank the british for it.

Are you aware that in 1830's surveyor of Madras Presidency found that every village had a school ?

Surveyor William Adam made a shocking finding in his first report that that Bihar and Bengal had over 1 lakh village schools.

G.L. Prendergast, a senior official from the Bombay presidency recorded that there was hardly a village without a school.

G.W. Leitner in 1882 wrote that education in Punjab was self sufficient since every village had a school ?

British records show that Indian education was completely FREE and happened in Gurukulas and Paathashalas.

Education in traditional institutions were kept alive by contributions from the community and the provider of security - either the Palayakkar or the King. In India 35% to 50% of village Land was Revenue FREE and it funded these schools. British brought it down to 5%.

Why did you think India had 40% share of world GDP ? because we were "uneducated' ?

British destroyed traditional Indian education system with the English Education Act of 1835.

This LAW said that any Gurukul that teaches in Sanskrit or regional languages is illegal and running such a Gurukul is a punishable offense. This resulted in the closure of lakhs of gurukuls across the country with many Acharyas and disciples even being imprisoned or killed for disobeying the law.

7 lakh 32 thousand revenue villages were taxed heavily due to which they were unable to fund their local gurukuls and patashalas.

When british came, our literacy rate was close to 100%, when they left our literacy rate was 15%.

Truth is that the Mughals never interfered with our education because they didn't care much for education as they themselves were uneducated. So Indian education survived under the Mughlas, but was deliberately destroyed by the British.

You are the product of this " british light". No wonder you thank the british for it.
I dont believe leftist liberal islamist propaganda education mafia patronisedv by congress govts who ruled for the last 70 years in India. These leftist congress education mafias fabricated such reports . We know muslim rulers did not know about basic education or local self govt or institutions which developed infrastructure for public .

I dont believe leftist liberal islamist propaganda education mafia patronisedv by congress govts who ruled for the last 70 years in India. These leftist congress education mafias fabricated such reports . We know muslim rulers did not know about basic education or local self govt or institutions which developed infrastructure for public .

LOL. What ?

I am quoting BRITISH REPORTS from the 1800's genius, not congress reports.

Mughals did not fund our ancient schools, they always existed and was patronage by individual village revenue. Mughals just did not bother to shut them down, only the ancient large Universities got burnt down and defunded since they ran on state patronage.

No i dont believe cow urine drinkers represent hindus or they can counter the anti hindu propaganda . Educated hindus are doing it very efficiently .

Hindu dharma is all for accepting reforms , there are uneducated backward elements who call themselves hindus but with education things are improving .
you virus or sharma ji?

LOL. What ?

I am quoting BRITISH REPORTS from the 1800's genius, not congress reports.

Mughals did not fund our ancient schools, they always existed and was patronage by individual village revenue. Mughals just did not bother to shut them down, only the ancient large Universities got burnt down and defunded since they ran on state patronage.
British developed modern education , health , local self govt , pwd , post and telegraph, modern communication , transportation , civil services , infrastructure facilities which were unknown to muslim rulers .

you virus or sharma ji?
you can call me sanghi .

British white people are suffering from the policies of liberal left woke mafia helped with anti hindu elements which runs English media including BBC , they are all anti India anti hindu groups . British people are waking up from long sleep now , these liberal left mafia are busy making white people minority in their own country .
sorely mistaken/misled you are. BBC has always been pro-Hindu/India even before Mark Tully days.

this docu is nothing but a mild warning to likes of j.shankar to tow the line on Ukraine thingie. just do what they (US/UK war dept) ask and the BBC would go back to sleep.

you can call me sanghi .
don't think you got me, them are 2 other Indian members who post almost exactly like you (incidentally they get along with me just fine)

Last edited:
sorely mistaken/misled you are. BBC has always been pro-Hinu/India even before Mark Tully days.

this docu is nothing but a mild warning to likes of j.shankar to tow the line on Ukraine thingie. just do what they (US/UK war depts) ask and the BBC would go back to sleep.

don't think you got me, them are 2 other Indian members who post almost exactly like you (incidentally they get along with me just fine)
Gone are the days of Mark Tully , he was patronised by Nehru and Indira , but those days congress was not hindu , the congressv show was run by muslim ministers like Maulana Azad, Nurul hasan , Ziaurahman Ansari , Md shafi Quraishi , Shah Nawaz khan , Aziz Imam , Fakhruddin Ali ahmad khan , khurshid Alam khan and dozens of other muslim minister , so BBC was not pro hindu it was supporting a liberal left pro muslim congress in those days , now BBC is run by left liberals and muslims working in britain .

Last edited:
British developed modern education , health , local self govt , pwd , post and telegraph, modern communication , transportation , civil services , infrastructure facilities which were unknown to muslim rulers .

The muslims rulers didn't built ANYTHING except Tombs and decorated Graveyards.

But what the british built was to oppress and exploit Indians efficiently. Its foolish to celebrate it.

You are talking about people who deliberately Starved Indians to death in 1943, 3 Million DIED due to starvation. Even Hitler was kind enough to poison the jews. You are talking about some of the most EVIL people on earth.

FnEBXleXgAEsEI7

The muslims rulers didn't built ANYTHING except Tombs and decorated Graveyards.

But what the british built was to oppress and exploit Indians efficiently. Its foolish to celebrate it.

You are talking about people who deliberately Starved Indians to death in 1943, 3 Million DIED due to starvation. Even Hitler was kind enough to poison the jews. You are talking about some of the most EVIL people on earth.

FnEBXleXgAEsEI7
Dear sir ,
There are people in my country who can burn humans , kill them , hang them for land and money , they are criminals , they are not the people who represent my country , in the same way general O Dire killed many Indians in jalian wala bagh he was a maniac they are in all countries . But there were millions of English people who built new India , they built massive dams , lakhs of km of canal irrigation system , power generating dams , road , drainage, water supply , health , education , transport , shipping , industrial revolution , no muslim or hindu ruler was wise enough to think about these developmental activities . So i will call English rule as god gift to Indian public .

no Muslim or Hindu ruler was wise enough to think about these developmental activities . So i will call English rule as god gift to Indian public .
were too busy with oppressing one another making mausoleums and pooja paat and creating 100s of new religions, gods, godmen to do anything else. and at present all are busy rewriting histry.

Dear sir ,
There are people in my country who can burn humans , kill them , hang them for land and money , they are criminals , they are not the people who represent my country , in the same way general O Dire killed many Indians in jalian wala bagh he was a maniac they are in all countries . But there were millions of English people who built new India , they built massive dams , lakhs of km of canal irrigation system , power generating dams , road , drainage, water supply , health , education , transport , shipping , industrial revolution , no muslim or hindu ruler was wise enough to think about these developmental activities . So i will call English rule as god gift to Indian public .

Its clear from your post that you are a "secular minority". This combination of ignorance, false equivalence, poor English, bad spelling and barely disguised Hindu phobia is a dead give away.

I won't waste my time anymore with you.

But for the record, all the things you mention built were Built by Indians for Indians. British even at the best of times averaged only 10,000 in India including their wives and kids. Not the "millions" you claim.

But for the record, all the things you mention built were Built by Indians for Indians. British even at the best of times averaged only 10,000 in India including their wives and kids. Not the "millions" you claim.
you wanna have your cake and eat it too don'tcha?

one minute you are wailing that the (10k max) Britons oppressed you, killed millions of you then you say all the good works were done by you (apparently they had no authority over you).

you wanna have your cake and eat it to doncha?

one minute you are wailing that the (10k max) Britons oppressed you, killed millions of you then you say all the good works were done by you (apparently they had no authority over you).

Ever Hear the word "Sepoys" ? they still exist and work in the BBC.

Public works in India was done on Indian public funds, by Indian laborers using Indian raw materials and goods.

Though the profit for the same was carted away by the British and the same infrastructure was used to exploits India further. There is no confusion regarding this.

Your denial won't change history either.

Last edited:
Though the profit for the same was carted away by the British and the same infrastructure was used to exploits India further. There is on confusion regarding this.
10s of millions of you allowed ten thousand of them to cart it away? forshame forshame!

Back
Top Bottom