What's new

Gujarat is #1 in providing employment, but guess who is last!

pothead

Reaction score
Country
India
https://dynastycrooks.wordpress.com...n-providing-employment-but-guess-who-is-last/

It was only recently that I learned from Vijay Rupani’s Twitter timeline that Gujarat has the lowest unemployment rate in the entire country. Now, I am not a journalist and so I tend to look for clear sources. Yes, Vijay Rupani is right. At a mere 0.9%, Gujarat does have the lowest unemployment in the entire country.

untitled9.png

That Gujarat would be #1 in the country is hardly a surprise to most people. Except for a few hardcore losers on the left who will now complain that reality has a strong right wing bias.

To me, the surprise is that the BJP’s PR machinery has not spent more time highlighting this figure of 0.9% unemployment.

Yeah… Gujarat is No. 1 in the entire country. This is what 2 decades of uninterrupted BJP rule does for a state. A mere 9 people out of 1000 in Gujarat can’t find jobs.

And I think we all know who those 9 people are and what they do with their lives. They are the ones who support Hardik, Alpesh and Jignesh.

But what really made my day was finding out who’s LAST among the states. Can you guess without looking at the chart?

TRIPURA!

Why yes! Tripura!

The state of Tripura has an amazingly high unemployment rate of 19.7%!

I am sure you are already laughing. Let’s think. Now what is specifically wrong about Tripura? Have the people of Tripura perhaps made any wrong choices that have made their state the LAST in the country in providing employment?

The answer is so obvious. It is there right in front of our eyes. Give 2 decades to BJP and you will have the lowest unemployment in the country. Give 2 decades to idiot Commies and you will end up at the top of the unemployment trash heap.

It’s almost like leftist economics doesn’t work. It works great for Lutyens dalals like Sitaram Yechury and career students like Kanhaiyya Kumar. But not so much for the rest of us.

NDTV and The Wire can only provide so many jobs.

Okay, what if you say it is unfair to compare Tripura to Gujarat? Everyone knows that the North East is a neglected part of the country. Maybe that’s why Tripura has so much of unemployment.

But here as well, the reality reveals a strong right wing bias. Let’s compare Tripura to other North Eastern states :

Assam : 6.1%

Manipur : 5.7%

Meghalaya : 4.8%

Mizoram : 3.0%

Nagaland : 8.5%

Sikkim : 18.1%

Tripura : 19.7%

Five out of the seven sisters have unemployment well below 10%. Only Sikkim comes close to Tripura at 18.1% unemployment.

So what happened dear leftie economists? Did tiny Mizoram steal all the resources of the North East so that it has only 3% unemployment?

The reality is that decades of hard left economics has turned Tripura into a trash heap. Yes, I know Sitaram Yechury goes around looking well fed and well pampered, but their economics has ruined the people of Tripura.

Oh … and did you see the fate of “most literate state” of Kerala? 12.5% unemployment ha! Imagine where that number would have been had the Arabs not needed so many desperate workers ready to accept slave level wages and working conditions.

It seems that the people of the “most literate state” are sitting around all day reading party literature and planning the downfall of global capitalism. Because no one will hire them to do useful work.

The numbers are saying it all. Tripura 19.7% unemployment. Kerala 12.5% unemployment and Gujarat 0.9% unemployment.

Leftist economists from Harvard are losing to hard work. Get a load of that!

The verdict is clear. We the people of India need leftism like we need a hole in our heads. Now, the leftists have proven to be great at making holes in heads. But for gainful employment outside of joining a Commie terror network, we have to look right.

another amartya sen in the making.
if u are ruled by BJP, u will find 72 baniyas waiting to give you 15 lakhs w/o collateral.
if u are ruled by any other, you will be condemned to the fires of unemployement and reason.
last but not the least, who didnt about fudging figures to look good, plz stand up.

https://dynastycrooks.wordpress.com...n-providing-employment-but-guess-who-is-last/

It was only recently that I learned from Vijay Rupani’s Twitter timeline that Gujarat has the lowest unemployment rate in the entire country. Now, I am not a journalist and so I tend to look for clear sources. Yes, Vijay Rupani is right. At a mere 0.9%, Gujarat does have the lowest unemployment in the entire country.

untitled9.png

That Gujarat would be #1 in the country is hardly a surprise to most people. Except for a few hardcore losers on the left who will now complain that reality has a strong right wing bias.

To me, the surprise is that the BJP’s PR machinery has not spent more time highlighting this figure of 0.9% unemployment.

Yeah… Gujarat is No. 1 in the entire country. This is what 2 decades of uninterrupted BJP rule does for a state. A mere 9 people out of 1000 in Gujarat can’t find jobs.

And I think we all know who those 9 people are and what they do with their lives. They are the ones who support Hardik, Alpesh and Jignesh.

But what really made my day was finding out who’s LAST among the states. Can you guess without looking at the chart?

TRIPURA!

Why yes! Tripura!

The state of Tripura has an amazingly high unemployment rate of 19.7%!

I am sure you are already laughing. Let’s think. Now what is specifically wrong about Tripura? Have the people of Tripura perhaps made any wrong choices that have made their state the LAST in the country in providing employment?

The answer is so obvious. It is there right in front of our eyes. Give 2 decades to BJP and you will have the lowest unemployment in the country. Give 2 decades to idiot Commies and you will end up at the top of the unemployment trash heap.

It’s almost like leftist economics doesn’t work. It works great for Lutyens dalals like Sitaram Yechury and career students like Kanhaiyya Kumar. But not so much for the rest of us.

NDTV and The Wire can only provide so many jobs.

Okay, what if you say it is unfair to compare Tripura to Gujarat? Everyone knows that the North East is a neglected part of the country. Maybe that’s why Tripura has so much of unemployment.

But here as well, the reality reveals a strong right wing bias. Let’s compare Tripura to other North Eastern states :

Assam : 6.1%

Manipur : 5.7%

Meghalaya : 4.8%

Mizoram : 3.0%

Nagaland : 8.5%

Sikkim : 18.1%

Tripura : 19.7%

Five out of the seven sisters have unemployment well below 10%. Only Sikkim comes close to Tripura at 18.1% unemployment.

So what happened dear leftie economists? Did tiny Mizoram steal all the resources of the North East so that it has only 3% unemployment?

The reality is that decades of hard left economics has turned Tripura into a trash heap. Yes, I know Sitaram Yechury goes around looking well fed and well pampered, but their economics has ruined the people of Tripura.

Oh … and did you see the fate of “most literate state” of Kerala? 12.5% unemployment ha! Imagine where that number would have been had the Arabs not needed so many desperate workers ready to accept slave level wages and working conditions.

It seems that the people of the “most literate state” are sitting around all day reading party literature and planning the downfall of global capitalism. Because no one will hire them to do useful work.

The numbers are saying it all. Tripura 19.7% unemployment. Kerala 12.5% unemployment and Gujarat 0.9% unemployment.

Leftist economists from Harvard are losing to hard work. Get a load of that!

The verdict is clear. We the people of India need leftism like we need a hole in our heads. Now, the leftists have proven to be great at making holes in heads. But for gainful employment outside of joining a Commie terror network, we have to look right.

Would you post the % of people below poverty line in these states...?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom