What's new

Gulf oil producers benefit from falling Iran sales

Al-Saud >?

Sorry, I can't answer that question bro.

Then you must wear an arabic clothes during the mission>paradox> you told Blackeagle that Iranians did not recognized you are a Saudi while Arabs with Arabic clothes are well-identified for the people.
=> you lied:police:

I'm guessing you are referring to the judgment that I made that all the Iranian people that I came across were racists, if so, then I apologized for hurting your feelings. And no, we don't wear " Arabic " clothes during missions, smarty

With less oil to sell the iranians are forced to become more resourcefull, get it. It could be a positive in the long term if they manage that. But with sanctions and lower income due to oil embargo, where will the money come from. Or what will they cut back on should I say?

With less oil to sell the iranians are forced to become more resourcefull, get it. It could be a positive in the long term if they manage that. But with sanctions and lower income due to oil embargo, where will the money come from. Or what will they cut back on should I say?

I don't think so , I think with the oil embargos , iran will again give people cheap fuel , like the past.

Sorry, I can't answer that question bro.

I'm guessing you are referring to the judgment that I made that all the Iranian people that I came across were racists, if so, then I apologized for hurting your feelings. And no, we don't wear " Arabic " clothes during missions, smarty
I have NO doubt that you have never been in Iran.

3 of your points were wrong.there is no Isfahan juice.People of Tehran hate the Regime.and people of mashhad are not that religuose.

I have NO doubt that you have never been in Iran.

3 of your points were wrong.there is no Isfahan juice.People of Tehran hate the Regime.and people of mashhad are not that religuose.

:lol: You think I care about wether you believe me or not? :lol: I only state what I have seen, and thanks for correction, my judgment could have been poor.

Speaking if the so-called Isfahan juice, your fellow countryman @BeyondHeretic told you it exists ..

There is only one thing that gets me out of these sanctions, why targeting the medical field?

Last edited by a moderator:
:lol: You think I care about wether you believe me or not? :lol: I only state what I have seen, and thanks for correction, my judgment could have been poor.

Speaking if the so-called Isfahan juice, your fellow countryman @Beynodheretic told you it exists ..

There is only one thing that gets me out of these sanctions, why targeting the medical field?
Ok,you and my "so called" countryman can give me a link about that juice?

Speaking if the so-called Isfahan juice, your fellow countryman @Beynodheretic told you it exists ..

Lack of medicine causes citizens to be in more need of medical care more often which reduces the effectiveness of the health system which in turn can have other negative effects. Beneficial to Irans enemies.

Lack of medicine causes citizens to be in more need of medical care more often which reduces the effectiveness of the health system which in turn can have other negative effects. Beneficial to Irans enemies.

Hopefully, no patient will get hurt by these sanctions. :agree:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom