What's new

Gulf stands up for Indian Muslims. Hindutava hate and racism will be dealt with.

i am sure your kings were also laughing when muslims were at the gates of the great persian empire!

your maters hindus also had a laugh when their kingdoms were being destroyed!

and i am sure you also laugh now getting raped by sanghis it makes you happy!

:lol:

I'm laughing at you frothing mate.

I know who I am, where I came from, how I live in India.

As my wife once told me when I was abusing sanghis ....

There is no other land on earth where we are safer.

Not really. Iranian Shia Muslims, Pakistanis, Arabs, Turks, Afghans etc mingle and go to the same Mosques here in London. You honestly believe that Iranian Shia Muslims have anything in common with indian gangu hundus/parsis etc?...........:lol:

Not all Iranians are Persians.

Not all Persians are distancing from Islam.

Many are. Probably the vast majority. But not all.

Obviously the ones who visit a Mosque still believe in Islam.

So is it a randomised sample? Or is there selection skew?

:lol:

I'm laughing at you frothing mate.

I know who I am, where I came from, how I live in India.

As my wife once told me when I was abusing sanghis ....

There is no other land on earth where we are safer.

Not all Iranians are Persians.

Not all Persians are distancing from Islam.

Many are. Probably the vast majority. But not all.

Obviously the ones who visit a Monique still believe in Islam.

So is it a randomised sample?

pain has made you strong!!

sanghis keep you happy!

92947776_851336748675764_7351614745113264128_o.jpg

Behind their backs?

Usually, yes and almost always on the Internet (forums).

Most of the Arabs that live in the Netherlands are descendants of the Arabised Berbers from Morocco who came to work in the 1960's and 1970's in the Netherlands (they were called guest workers). Most of the Turks in the Netherlands are also descendants of Turkish guest workers.

The Moroccans are, together with the people from the Dutch Antilles, the ones which have the highest percentages of criminals. That of course does not help how people perceive them.
But it is also the lack of respect towards all people in the Netherlands why these Moroccans are not liked.

However, most Moroccans do not fight alone. They are usually in groups where they act tough.
That is why people do not want to say what they think of them to their face, because then the whole group attacks you. They have no honour. They are like hyenas.
When they are alone, however, which I have noticed many times personally, they do not act tough and are even scared when you confront them.

There are also other Arabs, such as Palestinians, Egyptians and Lebanese.
But they usually behave better than the Moroccans.
It is actually the Moroccans who ruin it for the other Arabs.

Do you know that Arabs call those people you are talking about..klootzak

Klootzak?

Although that is an insult, it is not an insult that will be perceived as hurtful by many people in the Netherlands.

It is actually the Moroccans who ruin it for the other Arabs

marrocans are also not well seen in germany too.. or by turks.. many people say never marry a marrocan man to a lady having this idea..

but in the same time I can say that they are not idiots.. many of them are educated but they have a certain different mind it looks for turks or germans that they are careless, dont give many value to family (non arab) and that they have some social lacking of manners.. this goes in correlation with the talks of a marrocan wife of a distant family member she was like shocked to hear a foreign lady marrying a marrocan guy in our place..

so again not all peaple are like this I saw educated ones and they are nice ppl to me!

as for groub voilence if you have a problem with a keko kurdo than 100s will come from all over the place (100km radius in germany) if you have a problem with a lebanese than you have his whole clan against you and this ould be thausands but I never saw this from marrocans

you can go and say it also about chechens wich gather from entire europe to fight others..

I think the dutch have a large marrocan community.. and I bet that everyone with darker skind and hair is considered a marrocan.. its just blaming a minority I think

marrocans are also not well seen in germany too.. or by turks.. many people say never marry a marrocan man to a lady having this idea..

but in the same time I can say that they are not idiots.. many of them are educated but they have a certain different mind it looks for turks or germans that they are careless, dont give many value to family (non arab) and that they have some social lacking of manners.. this goes in correlation with the talks of a marrocan wife of a distant family member she was like shocked to hear a foreign lady marrying a marrocan guy in our place..

so again not all peaple are like this I saw educated ones and they are nice ppl to me!

as for groub voilence if you have a problem with a keko kurdo than 100s will come from all over the place (100km radius in germany) if you have a problem with a lebanese than you have his whole clan against you and this ould be thausands but I never saw this from marrocans

you can go and say it also about chechens wich gather from entire europe to fight others..

I think the dutch have a large marrocan community.. and I bet that everyone with darker skind and hair is considered a marrocan.. its just blaming a minority I think

Not everyone with dark skin and hair is seen as Moroccan. I have dark skin and hair and people think that I am a Surinamese Hindustani (which I am) and sometimes Indian or Pakistani.

But in The Netherlands we do have a large Moroccan community. And other ethnicities can also call there whole clan or group to come and fight, but I have seen this the most with Moroccans.

And yes, it is not only crime or group fights, but also their lack of respect and manners towards others which give them a bad name.

That depends on intent. Respecting the importance of others and God and accepting that one is not Superman who can do anything is not cowardice.

GCC has to supply oil as that is what makes them strong. Without oil supply, people will stop being dependent on Muslim countries and that will mean people will start being aggressive to them. They will face serious military threats.

Nevertheless, it is a fact that there is no alternative to muslim oil exports. USA is net importer. Canada & Venezuela produces oil sands and not oil and hence needs serious upgradation to be used. Russia is the only other major oil supplier but Russia alone can't substitute Muslims. Secondly, Iraq & Iran are also muslims with their own agendas which are worse than GCC. So, they are not exactly an alternative to GCC. Muslim oil, whether from GCC or Iran-Iraq, is dangerous for one reason or another.

India is least vulnerable as India hosts 20 crore Muslim who are agents of Muslim Ummah and hence responsibility of muslim countries. India is not strong because of its manufacturing exports but simply because of its ability to host and feed 20 crore Muslims which has no substitute. If India decides to expel Muslims, then there will be massive crisis in middle east and muslim countries which will be impossible to contain. The service India provides is so great that even countries like USA & China appear disposable in comparison. India has so much hard power on oil supply that it far exceeds the power of USA and China. Soft power is irrelevant when one has so much hard power.

It is not about validation but about Indian might and superpower status which is being questioned by Pakistani PDFers who try to show that India doesn't have the strength to stand up against Arabs.

#Boycottindia glad it wont effect you. I will choose not to buy Indian manufactured products. Hopefully woth lockdown the number of scam calls to English and Americans will fall. Thanks to bjp protection of call centres the average white person (who you bend over for) is seeing the scammers you are. Scam busting by white people is very popular on YouTube.

Wtf is going on in this thread lmao??? How did it go from talking about pajeets getting deported back to their shithole country to pajeets talking about being the Aryan masterrace?

It does feel like patience with India is starting to wear thin. Better late than never I suppose. Like solidarity with the Palestinians, this is something that all Muslim nations should be able to unite behind.

It does feel like patience with India is starting to wear thin. Better late than never I suppose. Like solidarity with the Palestinians, this is something that all Muslim nations should be able to unite behind.

I have noticed that they(Yindoos) captured the corporate market of GULF by successfully appointing trojan horses in Human resource departments of each company including gulf government companies, thereby allowing to recruit there kind more. This happens in Mumbai, kerala, Delhi guest houses where they supply girls to Arab Interviewers.

Job consultancies pre-select the candidates, the interviewer just does a mock run.

I have noticed that they(Yindoos) captured the corporate market of GULF by successfully appointing trojan horses in Human resource departments of each company including gulf government companies, thereby allowing to recruit there kind more. This happens in Mumbai, kerala, Delhi guest houses where they supply girls to Arab Interviewers.

Job consultancies pre-select the candidates, the interviewer just does a mock run.

Yeah lol I've heard stories about how tribalistic they are. They're like a shitty virus. I guess that's true for a lot of immigrant groups, but only Hindus like to pretend they don't have the in-group preferences.

Tarnishing the whole community because of the actions of a few isn't justified. Gulf states would be right in taking action.
Though criticising faiths isn't tolerated there, even in good taste. In that regard, India is more free.

You know what, there is lot of complex pent up here from having to meet the purity test (and getting abused so much by "faith bros" over there even though they meet self-claimed "bro conditions" ...that they make to be the be-all end-all criteria since muh whole country formed on it STRONK cept dont bring up the bengalis that failed our own purity test mmm k)...even going to level of "we wuz arabz" among so many here....so mobs of them got to celebrate one loudmouth-oopsie guy from big baddy enemy pagan land being deported?

I mean we all (not just A and B...but all letters) saw the angst and pain when "fascist" leader of "hindutva" country gets awarded highest honours by the (original patent) purity-test makers...that too after what he recently did that upset them so much.

Then they go to dubai and go ahhhh wuts going on?...and they pucker up about that too.

Then stuff like this happens to far more ppl of far more consequence in the end by the fellow "brothers of faith":

https://www.dawn.com/news/1498520

Man....@padamchen you had it right man (some thread I was reading), some stuff is getting churned by reality dissonance big time...prompted by the attitude change + gears being put into action more and more in certain place. Its upsetting to lot of frail minded ppl here lol.

But then again its 40 billion market cap (fell from 90 billion in short space) seeing through a prism very much dictated by why its that low to begin with.

They never get around to asking that why seriously enough (it stops at musical chair drama 99.9% of the time...the 0.01% members are there but very rare and generally lost in the din). Dreams are in vogue when you got bad reality to handle.

But yes we Indians also must seek and make better of ourselves within our homeland as 1st choice as much as possible...NRI deposits arent enough in this day and age anymore. But I see good progress that way more and more....a good base, edifice and momentum has been set into place, and it will grow well now....hopefully accelerate with time.

Hey guys, trust me Arabs are with you 100%. I just read replies on a arab defense forum and a lot of them say "Hope Pakistan steps on the heads of the Hindus"

Back
Top Bottom