What's new

Gulf stands up for Indian Muslims. Hindutava hate and racism will be dealt with.

Hey, you made a reputation of talking shit about Muslims for yourself, so it's your fault the news spread to them and an unfavourable opinion was formed about you.
Don't care what Arabs think, just pointing out that it's typical behaviour by members of a certain faith... this is exactly why Christians, Hindus, Buddhists etc seem to have a problem with you.

Before you start, I don't belong to any of those groups. Just pointing out the obvious.

You understand you are bothering yourself with a 16 yr old kid? Online forums stronk!

Lot of people simply dont understand the quid pro quo here, there is no favour being cut here any direction.

If Arabs cared so much about such issues above basic ones that put oneself first, let them act some policy out...and prove it to their "we wuz arabz" faith-bros. Walk the walk...rather than talk the talk (in such hushed limited minority way too).

Instead their leaders hand over medals to Modi :rofl: ...and we have Dubai as an Indian city haha.

But then again we have gotten to known the deep underlying reality of Arabs to begin with from Turkish and Iranian posters especially. They're faith bros too :woot:

It is already happening and Indian bhakts are going to jails.

That is Indian muslims targeting hindus and they gotta be people who are posting anti-muslim hate stuff on social media.

This sudden change of instance is highly suspicious behavior of Arabs, Muslim prosecution is going on for a LONG time in India, one only need to look at Kashmir.

I will not get my hopes high unless one of their RULERs makes a public statement about it. A few tweets from government officials and a few arrests here and there sounds just like a PR stunt...

That is Indian muslims targeting hindus and they gotta be people who are posting anti-muslim hate stuff on social media.

This sudden change of instance is highly suspicious behavior of Arabs, Muslim prosecution is going on for a LONG time in India, one only need to look at Kashmir.

I will not get my hopes high unless one of their RULERs makes a public statement about it. A few tweets from government officials and a few arrests here and there sounds just like a PR stunt...

Their leaders don't tweet only trump does. If RSS going to jail in GCC is not real enough then what is real for you I don't know but it is really happening those who violated are being sacked from job and facing jail.

Don't care what Arabs think, just pointing out that it's typical behaviour by members of a certain faith... this is exactly why Christians, Hindus, Buddhists etc seem to have a problem with you.

Before you start, I don't belong to any of those groups. Just pointing out the obvious.

I like how every Indian here says this. Then you press them and it always turns out they're "cultural Hindu atheists". Don't hide your Hindoo roots, pajeet.

You know what, there is lot of complex pent up here from having to meet the purity test (and getting abused so much by "faith bros" over there even though they meet self-claimed "bro conditions" ...that they make to be the be-all end-all criteria since muh whole country formed on it STRONK cept dont bring up the bengalis that failed our own purity test mmm k)...even going to level of "we wuz arabz" among so many here....so mobs of them got to celebrate one loudmouth-oopsie guy from big baddy enemy pagan land being deported?

I mean we all (not just A and B...but all letters) saw the angst and pain when "fascist" leader of "hindutva" country gets awarded highest honours by the (original patent) purity-test makers...that too after what he recently did that upset them so much.

Then they go to dubai and go ahhhh wuts going on?...and they pucker up about that too.

Then stuff like this happens to far more ppl of far more consequence in the end by the fellow "brothers of faith":

https://www.dawn.com/news/1498520

Man....@padamchen you had it right man (some thread I was reading), some stuff is getting churned by reality dissonance big time...prompted by the attitude change + gears being put into action more and more in certain place. Its upsetting to lot of frail minded ppl here lol.

But then again its 40 billion market cap (fell from 90 billion in short space) seeing through a prism very much dictated by why its that low to begin with.

They never get around to asking that why seriously enough (it stops at musical chair drama 99.9% of the time...the 0.01% members are there but very rare and generally lost in the din). Dreams are in vogue when you got bad reality to handle.

But yes we Indians also must seek and make better of ourselves within our homeland as 1st choice as much as possible...NRI deposits arent enough in this day and age anymore. But I see good progress that way more and more....a good base, edifice and momentum has been set into place, and it will grow well now....hopefully accelerate with time.

Trust you n family are safe in Canada bro.

Am sure your hearts and minds are with the motherland in these fraught times.

Trust me, India is now well poised. Not on the beating the Chinese are going to get, but purely on how the nation and people and leadership in every sphere are responding.

Pakistan are our blood brothers. I pray for them too.

But yeah. They've simply not come close to doing what 200 million of us could have done with that land and freedom in 70+ years.

It is what it is. Different mindset. Different priorities.

Islam challenges the world and Muslims have no slave mentality that allows them to easily assimilate into non-Islamic cultures. I am not saying that there only good Muslims (I critize my fellow Muslims all the time and their so many issues in our communities, but this is a story for another time...) but the message of Islam is too strong just to be ignored. The West knows that, Buddha- and Hinduland know that too.

There would be no problem if the West and others would accept our PERSONAL FREEDOM (I pay taxes, abide by the law, this is the only thing they can demand from me) but you and other people think a Muslim is just another Semi-Christian, Hindu or Buddhist with an Arabic name. But this is not true.

Islam challenges the world and Muslims have no slave mentality that allows them to easily assimilate into non-Islamic cultures. I am not saying that there only good Muslims (I critize my fellow Muslims all the time and their so many issues in our communities, but this is a story for another time...) but the message of Islam is too strong just to be ignored. The West knows that, Buddha- and Hinduland know that too.

There would be no problem if the West and others would accept our PERSONAL FREEDOM (I pay taxes, abide by the law, this is the only thing they can demand from me) but you and other people think a Muslim is just another Semi-Christian, Hindu or Buddhist with an Arabic name. But this is not true.

Personally I think no one is going to be "accepting" anything.

Nations and non Muslim populations will react in different ways to their Muslim cohabitants.

You are seeing different large nations and continents already working on nation level programs.

I also agree that Muslims will not remain silent or comply obediently for the large part.

As you rightly said, the message is strong.

This will therefore need and lead to a stronger message to counter that.

Which again we have seen happening in some non Muslim countries.

I am a realist. I know that this is not going to resolve amicably.

Last edited:
It's just reality

It's easy to understand the Parsi mind

You were humilated, defeated and forced to run from Iran
Your population is next to nothing

Essentially you are one step up from mass incest with 200,000 people

One can understand the internal desire/dream of you people

Didn’t know he was Parsi — to bad they’ll die out anyways.

What these people fail to realize is they can’t impose their wills on us, we will fight back and we can’t accept any sword down our throats. We respect their laws if we live in their lands, but don’t come to ours and teach us shit. And most of all if Muslims suffering their are few good among us that will help.

You know what, there is lot of complex pent up here from having to meet the purity test (and getting abused so much by "faith bros" over there even though they meet self-claimed "bro conditions" ...that they make to be the be-all end-all criteria since muh whole country formed on it STRONK cept dont bring up the bengalis that failed our own purity test mmm k)...even going to level of "we wuz arabz" among so many here....so mobs of them got to celebrate one loudmouth-oopsie guy from big baddy enemy pagan land being deported?

I mean we all (not just A and B...but all letters) saw the angst and pain when "fascist" leader of "hindutva" country gets awarded highest honours by the (original patent) purity-test makers...that too after what he recently did that upset them so much.

Then they go to dubai and go ahhhh wuts going on?...and they pucker up about that too.

Then stuff like this happens to far more ppl of far more consequence in the end by the fellow "brothers of faith":

https://www.dawn.com/news/1498520

Man....@padamchen you had it right man (some thread I was reading), some stuff is getting churned by reality dissonance big time...prompted by the attitude change + gears being put into action more and more in certain place. Its upsetting to lot of frail minded ppl here lol.

But then again its 40 billion market cap (fell from 90 billion in short space) seeing through a prism very much dictated by why its that low to begin with.

They never get around to asking that why seriously enough (it stops at musical chair drama 99.9% of the time...the 0.01% members are there but very rare and generally lost in the din). Dreams are in vogue when you got bad reality to handle.

But yes we Indians also must seek and make better of ourselves within our homeland as 1st choice as much as possible...NRI deposits arent enough in this day and age anymore. But I see good progress that way more and more....a good base, edifice and momentum has been set into place, and it will grow well now....hopefully accelerate with time.
I'm optimistic about our future. But there is a lot of work to be done.
After the middle class has built a safety net, I hope to see more entrepreneurship in industries that matter.

An anecdote regarding education -: the cook in my apartment block is from rural Bihar(21 years old) . He can read English, and understands enough mathematics to handle personal finance. Going forward, employing this generation should be easier....

Hey guys, trust me Arabs are with you 100%. I just read replies on a arab defense forum and a lot of them say "Hope Pakistan steps on the heads of the Hindus"
India is not just Hindus.
Anyhow, China is the only rival we have that can take us on.
Pakistan is dealing with a lot of domestic issues, and a significant active conflict with India will not work well for them.

Back
Top Bottom