What's new

Gulfstream G-450 for Pakistan.

You are free to believe me or not. I have been right about a few other things before haven't I? :D

The money doesn't grow on "ARMY" trees nor does the Army operates stock markets or have Lockheed Martin types of businesses. The money comes from the budget that the civilians allocate to the Army. If the Army was SO rich and all (above the entire state of Pakistan), too many projects won't have been cut!!!

Having power (or over power, which is shrinking by the day now) is one thing. Stating that the Army is such a smart financial institute that it "buys" planes on its own, is pure speculation.

The money doesn't grow on "ARMY" trees nor does the Army operates stock markets or have Lockheed Martin types of businesses. The money comes from the budget that the civilians allocate to the Army. If the Army was SO rich and all (above the entire state of Pakistan), too many projects won't have been cut!!!

Having power (or over power, which is shrinking by the day now) is one thing. Stating that the Army is such a smart financial institute that it "buys" planes on its own, is pure speculation.

What's your point?

I am a dumb man and don't beat around the bush or get riddles.

What's your point?

I am a dumb man and don't beat around the bush or get riddles.

There wasn't anything beating around the bush or anything. One of your posts "suggested" that PA paid for the JFT program or other items from "its own" funds. I just wanted to clarify that the government provides a budget to the military, not the other way around :)

There wasn't anything beating around the bush or anything. One of your posts "suggested" that PA paid for the JFT program or other items from "its own" funds. I just wanted to clarify that the government provides a budget to the military, not the other way around :)

Uh no sir...I did not say that.

@Jango is it permissible for CoAS to take his "begum" with him on an official trip ?

B7kvkkOIEAQVXdr.jpg:large

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom