What's new

Gunmen who carried out India's Punjab attack were Muslim: police

at least someone does thats a start.note i am not moroccan as a lot of people say that i am
You are a Britisher of Pakistani descent.

Which makes me wonder, why do you have both ur flags as the jack?

Coz another british member of Indian descent was forced to have one of his flags as india

ahh india the country who hates muslims why am i not surprised.

Unlike abrahmic religions and especially Islam dharmic religions don't hate people from other religions, thats not our way neither our religion nor its holy texts teach us that.. coming to muslims, why is it always a pakistani that tries to judge us on whom we love or whom we hate.. the larger muslim community in India is good in deciding it...

and dont anyone dare say Abdul Kalam was muslim and president as he was meant to be president so the bjp can gain votes from muslims and during the gujrat violence so the world does not see india as a hindu right wing country.
lol the present vice president of India is a muslim, the present Intelligence bureau (that deals with internal security of India) chief is a muslim. India's last chief election commissioner was a muslim. 2 of the present honerable judges of India's supreme court are muslim. so kindly cut this crap.

and was purposely picked as the missile man so indians nukes cant be called the hindu bomb. do you honestly believe that he developed nukes and delivery systems by himself.
lol if US/Uk/france nukes are christian bomb, Israeli nukes are a Jew bomb, chineses nukes are atheistic/buddhist bomb then call Indian nukes as a Hindu bomb. no one gives a shit here..

BTW the head of AGNI-5 delivery system was a Christian women..non-hindus are working hard to deliver India with its Hindu bomb and hindu delivery systems..:agree:

i have huge respect for the guy, he was good at what he did. he was a prized asset to india. but i just think he was used to change the perception of india.
lol, there is a difference b/w worlds perception and pak's perception of India.. and as I said no one gives a jack's shit abt what you think...

Apparently they went as far as removing tags on their weapons but forgot to destroy their GPS devices in that 11 hours fight... Sigh. Indians and making up shit...

Is Indian media half retarded? Are Indians that stupid?

So 3 muslims = 7 sikhs
TBC, 3 muslims armed with AK-47 and grenades = 7 unarmed and sleeping Sikhs...

Apparently they went as far as removing tags on their weapons but forgot to destroy their GPS devices in that 11 hours fight... Sigh. Indians and making up shit...

Is Indian media half retarded? Are Indians that stupid?
No plan survives after first contact with enemy (paraphrasing)

You are a Britisher of Pakistani descent.

Which makes me wonder, why do you have both ur flags as the jack?

Coz another british member of Indian descent was forced to have one of his flags as india
what makes you so certain i am pakistani? i was born in the uk, my parents were, and my grand parents were too.

Chalo that's the Khalistan angle out of the way.

Khadakpur in Pakistan how they knew?

What :lol: who else they can be plus the border is shared with the region which has its own Brand of Taliban called Punjabi Taliban.

Yea hindus can,t invent shit and yet they hate indian muslims.These hypocrites have no problem using a muslim architecture like taj mahal etc to earn revenue and using a muslim made nuclear bombs and missiles as a deterrent.
Come again..why your id has secular word in it, when your comment is gross generalization against a religion?

Unlike abrahmic religions and especially Islam dharmic religions don't hate people from other religions, thats not our way neither our religion nor its holy texts teach us that.. coming to muslims, why is it always a pakistani that tries to judge us on whom we love or whom we hate.. the larger muslim community in India is good in deciding it...

lol the present vice president of India is a muslim, the present Intelligence bureau (that deals with internal security of India) chief is a muslim. India's last chief election commissioner was a muslim. 2 of the present honerable judges of India's supreme court are muslim. so kindly cut this crap.

lol if US/Uk/france nukes are christian bomb, Israeli nukes are a Jew bomb, chineses nukes are atheistic/buddhist bomb then call Indian nukes as a Hindu bomb. no one gives a shit here..

BTW the head of AGNI-5 delivery system was a Christian women..non-hindus are working hard to deliver India with its Hindu bomb and hindu delivery systems..:agree:

lol, there is a difference b/w worlds perception and pak's perception of India.. and as I said no one gives a jack's shit abt what you think...
now i can see why i am called a Pakistani. i read the news and i find poor muslims and christians being lured to being converted in to hinduism after being told to go somewhere to get a better life. the gujrat violence and so on. i typically find it the government (rightwing parties) are the worst and typicall the main cause. tell me if I'm right the parities name is shiv sena . the normal civilian population get on with there lives. i have been to india on a few occasions i have seen the nice side and the nasty. please dont see this as an un educated response as it was my view . and at one point i lived there for 3 months with some friends. and been to 2 weddings there too.

yes your right mohammed hamid ansari is vice president. i am a person who sticks to what he believes so i will not cut out anything. the first designs of the Agni he was involved in. the Agni-5 was developed at a later stage after the
millennium where he was more into politics than science.

mr kalam lived a very mixing life the got a taste of science and politics. his funeral is today.

For the first time I have seen that monuments and missile have religion!:o:o_O

Gunmen who carried out India's Punjab attack were Muslim: police - World - DAWN.COM

DINANAGAR: Three gunmen who fought a 12-hour battle on Monday near the Pakistan border were Muslim, the Punjab police chief said on Tuesday, contradicting speculation that the attack may have been carried out by Sikh separatists.

“The inspection of the bodies shows that the assailants were Muslims,” said Sumedh Singh Saini, director general of police in the northern state, speaking to reporters at the police station that came under attack.

Ten people, including four police, three civilians and the three militants, were killed in a prolonged battle that began early on Monday morning, the first of its kind in Indian Punjab in more than a decade.

Take a look: Gun battle at Indian Punjab police station ends, ten killed.

The attack bore the hallmarks of similar attacks in the neighbouring region of Jammu, which has seen more frequent operations by gunmen hitting security posts in recent years.

Saini did not elaborate why police concluded the gunmen were Muslim and declined to confirm whether or not they were from Pakistan, as some Indian security sources had suggested.

He said police had not yet identified the assailants, as they were not carrying any identifying papers or documents.

“They had even gone to the lengths of removing the identifying marks on their weapons,” Saini said.

Two GPS devices that police recovered inside the besieged station show a programmed route from the India-Pakistan border to the railway track where five explosives were found on Monday then on to the police station, Saini said, leading police to believe the same group planted the bombs and staged the gun battle.

Another policeman said the first entry in the GPS system was made on the Indian side of the border on July 21, several days before the attack.

On Monday, some analysts speculated the unusual attack could mark the reappearance of Sikh separatists who battled the Indian government in the 1980s, including the assassination of Prime Minister Indira Gandhi at the hands of Sikh bodyguards in 1984.

But some police sources had said the militants entered from Pakistan two days ago a short distance to the north in the state of Jammu and Kashmir, where separatist guerrillas are seeking independence from India.

Pakistan issued a statement on Monday condemning the assault and extending condolences to the government and people of India.

Prime Minister Narendra Modi and his senior ministers have not made detailed statements on the attack, which came weeks after a meeting between Modi and Pakistan's Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif raised the prospect of a thaw in relations between the two nucelar-armed neighbours.

Oye nahi... this is an Indian Hindu baniya conspiracy:smokin:..the circumcision was done by Indian doctors:butcher: while conducting postmortem of these terrorists.... Inki shakle toh Hinduoon Wali hain....:jester:

ahh india the country who hates muslims why am i not surprised.

and dont anyone dare say Abdul Kalam was muslim and president as he was meant to be president so the bjp can gain votes from muslims and during the gujrat violence so the world does not see india as a hindu right wing country. and was purposely picked as the missile man so indians nukes cant be called the hindu bomb. do you honestly believe that he developed nukes and delivery systems by himself.

i have huge respect for the guy, he was good at what he did. he was a prized asset to india. but i just think he was used to change the perception of india.
Lol your azz seems to be on fire muslim guy.:D

Yea hindus can,t invent shit and yet they hate indian muslims.These hypocrites have no problem using a muslim architecture like taj mahal etc to earn revenue and using a muslim made nuclear bombs and missiles as a deterrent.

Lol!!. Dude you need some re education in a non madrassah org.

i read the news and i find poor muslims and christians being lured to being converted in to hinduism after being told to go somewhere to get a better life.

stop reading Indian newspapers they are highly biased. It is not just Hindu groups but muslim groups and christian missionaries try to convert Hindus too.. Zakir naik openly calls hinduism/christianity/sikhism/budhism as a false religion a in his tv channel and in his speeches and asks to convert people to islam saying that non-muslims will go to hell.

The moment UPA-2 was elected sonia gandhi ( originally Antonia Edvige Albina Maino) opened flood gates to chrisitian missionaries to convery hindus and sikhs. we are over flooded missionaries and large amount of innocent villagers and tribals got converted to christianity in last 10 yrs. and yeah a pastor gets a fee paid for converting a hindu/sikh in to christianity. even after being a 88% hindu state we elected a christian to be our C.M and his son-in-law, a pastor involved in converting a large number of hindus to christianity, they even had guts to embezzle hindu temple lands and hindu temple properties after which he died a horrible death in a helicopter, so horrible that his body parts couldn't be found.
if you want to see real luring go through these videos..

the son-in law of my ex cm show power of jesus by stopping rain :rofl::rofl:

11781772_610979022378752_8546125227146457983_n.jpg

lol there were posters all around my city saying that by converting and praying to jesus one can heal even cancer and aids..

the gujrat violence and so on.
Do you even know the start of the riots ?? In a muslim majority town a muslim mob went on to burn hindu pilgrims travelling in a train alive while they were sleeping. of the 54 killed more than 40 were women and children. these bastards were no less than those in ISIS. what did they expect hindu reaction to be ?? had it been a minority burning muslim pilgrims returning from haj in a muslim country, what would the fate of minorities be in those countries ??

i typically find it the government (rightwing parties) are the worst and typicall the main cause. tell me if I'm right the parities name is shiv sena .
what was the last time shiv sena won a majority, it is a regional party and couldn't win a majority in its own state ?? at least I couldn't remember. when a national party like Indian national congress appeases minorities with stupid subsidies( a muslim will avail subsidy for travel to haj, muslim mommins and mullahs will be paid by state govt. while no such salaries paid to hindu pujaris e.t.c e.t.c ) and regional parties like mim, muslim league there will be polarisation where majority feels alienated and moves to radical parties. the whole world is turning radical, U.K is a prime example for it.
the normal civilian population get on with there lives. i have been to india on a few occasions i have seen the nice side and the nasty. please dont see this as an un educated response as it was my view . and at one point i lived there for 3 months with some friends. and been to 2 weddings there too.
I hope you enjoyed your stay here. :-)

yes your right mohammed hamid ansari is vice president. i am a person who sticks to what he believes so i will not cut out anything. the first designs of the Agni he was involved in. the Agni-5 was developed at a later stage after the
millennium where he was more into politics than science.

mr kalam lived a very mixing life the got a taste of science and politics. his funeral is today.

mr. kalam was the most respected personality in India, giving him a religious colour would be only insulting him. he was interested in carnatic music and reads gita. something the so called pious muslims of India hate him for.

Back
Top Bottom