What's new

Guns Fall Silent on the LoC

Goa was under Portuguese imperialism. They had no business thousands of miles from their nation. We sent them back.

Better Name should be Brahmāstra Pur; Kingdom of Portugal was having complete support of the Britishers and Safavids !!!

We lost 1962 China war as we under invested in our military believing in Hindi-Chini bhai-bhai. We will not repeat that mistake. Each side has its own narrative on who started that war.

October 1950: Chinese troops cross the Sino-Tibetan boundary and move towards Lhasa.

October 1959: Chinese troops fire on an Indian patrol in the Aksai Chin area killing nine soldiers and capturing ten.

September 1962: Chinese forces cross in the Thag La region in the east and open fire on an Indian post. Launch another intensified attack.

Status Quo is still maintained by Indian Armed Forces which is indeed Problem for the Chinese Military !!!

India sent its peace-keeping forces in Sri Lanka against LTTE, we were not there to capture any land.
Agree on 1965 stalemate. Again each side has its own narrative on who started the war, but outside Pak everyone believes our narrative.

Proud Samrata Chola Sri Rama Rama are Hindus but those who have betrayed the Chola Samrajam were those who joined the British Calvary even known as ANZAC !!! Kingdom of Sri Lanka - Armed Forces - Central Command Headquarters should open the Declassified Reports on this Subject !!!

I am only replying to what you say and not deflecting from anything.

I am not ordering you to trade with us. I am just telling you that it is best interest of both of us. But you have been known to ignore your well-being. We will trade with Central Asia through a longer route, but we will always be happy if you come back to senses. You can gain immensely too doing trade with other South Asian nations through us.
We are very much in our senses and we need to periodically bring you to yours every time you attempt your so called ground and air " surgical strikes ".

You don't order us and your advice is unwanted. Stay within your boundaries and plot your next attack on us . The ground realities are different from this tiny thread on an obscure forum.

I pity you that you are in state of perpetual hatred. I hope you cure yourself one day and join the mainstream world.

Likewise. Join the mainstream world.
A world that is not interested in diet restrictions on which minority must be forced into vegetarianism or risk being lynched.
Educate your politicians that radars are intended to work in rain and fog. It will help planning your next air strike on us .

We are very much in our senses and we need to periodically bring you to yours every time you attempt your so called ground and air " surgical strikes ".

You don't order us and your advice is unwanted. Stay within your boundaries and plot your next attack on us . The ground realities are different from this tiny thread on an obscure forum.

Likewise. Join the mainstream world.
A world that is not interested in diet restrictions on which minority must be forced into vegetarianism or risk being lynched.
Educate your politicians that radars are intended to work in rain and fog. It will help planning your next air strike on us .
You claim that no one died in the cross-border raid. Then what are you even complaining about.

Sure, dont take our suggestion. Indians repeatedly warned about the CPEC debt trap and you mocked and ignored us. Now Pakistanis are themselves talking about the debt trap from CPEC. Shut them up too.

You want to divert this topic to food and diet. I am happy to do so. Please take requisite permission from the MODs.

Again, no one died on your side as per you right? Then be happy and enjoy.

You claim that no one died in the cross-border raid. Then what are you even complaining about.

We are not complaining. We are quite happy, with all that has happened on the border since 2016. Given the asymmetry, the fact that we have faced down a powerful cruel and vicious enemy 7 times our size is a cause for satisfaction. The Finns were equally satisfied facing down the vastly bigger Soviet Union in the Winter War of 1940.

Sure, dont take our suggestion. Indians repeatedly warned about the CPEC debt trap and you mocked and ignored us. Now Pakistanis are themselves talking about the debt trap from CPEC. Shut them up too.

Who the "eff" are you to warn us?
We will sell our souls to the Devil himself to fight you. Your jealousy over CPEC and your discomfort at our alliance with China is understandable. Especially after being booted out of Chahbahar, in Iran . India's dream of a direct link with Central Asia is a distant one.
You will remain an "island" bottled by China in the North, by Pakistan in the West and by China Pakistan friendly Myanmar in the east.
In the coming years Pakistan will transform culturally too into a West Asian-Central Asian mold. We will need interpreters to talk in the future. We are studying Mandarin.

You want to divert this topic to food and diet. I am happy to do so. Please take requisite permission from the MODs.
Nope, the mods won't allow. I am trying to shoo you away from this thread to more appropriate ones, since you won't discuss the score of how many soldiers and civilians died on each side since 2016. Makes sense to know . You conveniently spew your humbug about oh every life is precious ( except the Pakistani children killed in shelling)

Again, no one died on your side as per you right? Then be happy and enjoy.

Oh, I accept the Indian figures:

1. 1000,000,000 Pakistani soldiers surrendered in Dhaka in 1971

2. 1000,000,000,000 terrorists were killed in Indian Airforce Air Strikes

3. Abhinandan shot down 900 F-16s, Mirages, JF-17 fighters before ejecting from his plane due "technical problems " ( or takneeki karan as your media anchors term it ).

4. The Indian Airforce Mil-17 crashed due to "technical problems".

Happy ?

Its a coward move, we should not be always enthusiastic about peace. The hindu extremist war monger PM of india and their stupid dumb population would again take it as our weakness. They should be treated the way our pashtun forefathers did, HinduKush...

Talk peace and make war.

We are not complaining. We are quite happy, with all that has happened on the border since 2016. Given the asymmetry, the fact that we have faced down a powerful cruel and vicious enemy 7 times our size is a cause for satisfaction. The Finns were equally satisfied facing down the vastly bigger Soviet Union in the Winter War of 1940.

Who the "eff" are you to warn us?
We will sell our souls to the Devil himself to fight you. Your jealousy over CPEC and your discomfort at our alliance with China is understandable. Especially after being booted out of Chahbahar, in Iran . India's dream of a direct link with Central Asia is a distant one.
You will remain an "island" bottled by China in the North, by Pakistan in the West and by China Pakistan friendly Myanmar in the east.
In the coming years Pakistan will transform culturally too into a West Asian-Central Asian mold. We will need interpreters to talk in the future. We are studying Mandarin.

Nope, the mods won't allow. I am trying to shoo you away from this thread to more appropriate ones, since you won't discuss the score of how many soldiers and civilians died on each side since 2016. Makes sense to know . You conveniently spew your humbug about oh every life is precious ( except the Pakistani children killed in shelling)

Oh, I accept the Indian figures:

1. 1000,000,000 Pakistani soldiers surrendered in Dhaka in 1971

2. 1000,000,000,000 terrorists were killed in Indian Airforce Air Strikes

3. Abhinandan shot down 900 F-16s, Mirages, JF-17 fighters before ejecting from his plane due "technical problems " ( or takneeki karan as your media anchors term it ).

4. The Indian Airforce Mil-17 crashed due to "technical problems".

Happy ?
Its good that you are very happy. Since we make you so happy, why not become our friends :)

Clearly, you have sold your soul to Devil. On one end you talk Muslims all over the world, on the other you conveniently ignore the plight of Rohingyas and talk about Myanmar as your friend. You are too confused on which side to pick.

Happy to know that you are learning Mandarin. Will clearly be needed by you later.

You can invite me to another thread if you want. I will join if I find it interesting. I am not your husband to understand your indirect signals.

I regret lives lost of any being (including Kashmiri civilians on the other side).

So you agree our narrative? Baat maan hi rahe ho to friendship bhi kar lo. Yahan kyu jidd kar rahe ho.

PDF members please help with a backwards count till 2016.
What is the score :

In Global Politics Peace is only a 'Perception' which could only be 'Imposed' by Powers under their area of Influence and authority, therefore it could not be achieved or maintained by weak parties.

If Indian and Pakistan are trying to re-initiate the peace process then both are accepting their relative weakness due to Domestic, Regional and International situation.

In case of Pakistan we might want to avoid confrontation beyond a certain point due to some current prevailing domestic and regional conditions, India knowing this used this opportunity for petty political gain two years backs in the form of an attempt in Balakot and for a tactical gain by abolition of article 370 of Indian constitution and by committing demographic change in Kashmir.

In case of India the bigger question is why India is trying to tone the situation down both at LOC and LAC .... ??

India in terms of to International diplomacy related to the LOC and Kashmir is in relatively advantageous position, other than this after propagating Hyper Masculine and Godzallian image of Modi in domestic and International theatre and as well as the clear declaration of NO-DIALOGUE policy with Pakistan from first term of Modi lead BJP Government, how India will retreat from its stated position ..... ???

Or India is buying time to use it in her advantage

I agree. Negotiations are the result of acceptance by both parties that they can not alter the status quo with military means. Both parties have reached stalemate, efforts for negotiations are just reflection of the situation on ground.

I think the main choice India has to either become a western bitch (a tool for US/Aus/Japan) or create buffer zones between itself and China.

The whole talk of an independent Kashmir coming from Saudi and others is not without a plan. Either way, the west wins.

An independent Kashmir will help the west a lot:
1) Get a base in this region after they leave Afghanistan
2) Get closer to the Chinese border, Tibet, Xinjiang
3) Control Pakistan's waters
4) Keep a close eye on India via Khalistan.
5) Control trade routes in the entire region.

Its good that you are very happy. Since we make you so happy, why not become our friends :)

Not interested in the "impossible " . We would die first.

Clearly, you have sold your soul to Devil. On one end you talk Muslims all over the world, on the other you conveniently ignore the plight of Rohingyas and talk about Myanmar as your friend. You are too confused on which side to pick.
Yes, we have, We would rather be atheists and communists than undergo a "shuddhi " ceremony.
We don't claim to represent the Muslim world.
Rohingyas are not our citizens and their exodus doesn't affect us. just as Hindus in Bangladesh who are savagely persecuted are not your citizens either. India cannot stop their exodus nor their persecution.
Your ignorance on Pakistan and its people is very evident.
If you are interested in really knowing who Pakistanis are then visit this thread and read the opening post:

Happy to know that you are learning Mandarin. Will clearly be needed by you later.
Oh, we need to learn Mandarin now. It is far more important than learning Hindi, or Sanskrit.
China is the future. Hindi is the past. So you can rattle on with your
"Ka, Kha, Gha..." . Hindi is not even one of the five primary UN languages .

You can invite me to another thread if you want. I will join if I find it interesting. I am not your husband to understand your indirect signals.

Since you are so proud of your military prowess contribute to this thread how you will defeat us :

I regret lives lost of any being (including Kashmiri civilians on the other side).

Really ? I heard your prime minister say that for every one head taken India's armed forces will bring back 10 Pakistani heads . What happened ?

So you agree our narrative? Baat maan hi rahe ho to friendship bhi kar lo. Yahan kyu jidd kar rahe ho.

I agree that you need professional help, A person with a delusion needs sympathy first, which is agreeing to the "narrative ".
I have already answered your question on friendship.
A minor request...Yes, for now both our nations use their languages that in the current form our peoples can mostly understand. As you Sanskritize your language and we Persianize ours it is best we don't speak to each other in our languages , This is the last link we would like to sever or allow it to deteriorate. So don't write in simple Roman Hindi, and tug our emotional chords. This is unfair emotional blackmail. Kill us instead or let us fade away into a different destiny.

Last edited:
I think the main choice India has to either become a western bitch (a tool for US/Aus/Japan) or create buffer zones between itself and China.

The whole talk of an independent Kashmir coming from Saudi and others is not without a plan. Either way, the west wins.

An independent Kashmir will help the west a lot:
1) Get a base in this region after they leave Afghanistan
2) Get closer to the Chinese border, Tibet, Xinjiang
3) Control Pakistan's waters
4) Keep a close eye on India via Khalistan.
5) Control trade routes in the entire region.
Are you saying from your own experience sir?
We have always been an equal ally and never followed orders. We have also never lent our soldiers or land for others' fight. Nor are our retired generals for sale to other nations.

We have always been an equal ally and never followed orders. We have also never lent our soldiers or land for others' fight. Nor are our retired generals for sale to other nations.

Its a fair point. However, it does not help/change your current situation. You can either become their bitch or make nice with your neighbours.

Not interested in the "impossible " . We would die first.

Yes, we have, We would rather atheists and communists than undergo a "shuddhi " ceremony.
We don't claim to represent the Muslim world.
Rohingyas are not our citizens and their exodus doesn't affect us. just as Hindus in Bangladesh who are savagely persecuted are not your citizens either. India cannot stop their exodus nor their persecution.
Your ignorance on Pakistan and its people is very evident.
If you are interested in really knowing who Pakistanis are then visit this thread and read the opening post:

Oh, we need to learn Mandarin now. It is far more important than learning Hindi, or Sanskrit.
China is the future. Hindi is the past. So you can rattle on with your
"Ka, Kha, Gha..." . Hindi is not even one of the five primary UN languages .

Since you are so proud of your military prowess contribute to this thread how you will defeat us :

Really ? I heard your prime minister say that for every one head taken India's armed forces will bring back 10 Pakistani heads . What happened ?

I agree that you need professional help, A person with a delusion needs sympathy first, which is agreeing to the "narrative ".
I have already answered your question on friendship.
A minor request...Yes, for now both our nations use their languages that in the current form our peoples can mostly understand. As you Sanskritize your language and we Persianize ours it is best we don't speak to each other in our languages , This is the last link we would like to sever or allow it to deteriorate. So don't write in simple Roman Hindi, and tug our emotional chords. This is unfair emotional blackmail. Kill us instead or let us fade away into a different destiny.
We will not let you die so easily sir. Chaar din ki zindagi hai, sukoon se jee lo.

So, if you are clear that you dont represent Muslims around the world, I hope you will leave Indian Muslims alone from now. That will be a big favor to us as your intervention makes their life difficult and in turn harms our unity.

Bangladeshis are far more secular in their outlook. If there are any atrocities on their minorities, I am sure they are working to resolve those issues. As a friendly neighbor, we will help them in their endeavor.

It is fine that you are learning Mandarin. We did not ask you to learn Hindi. As long as you dont forget Urdu, we can easily converse with you.

What our PM may have said must be motivate our armed forces. I see no harm in such statements. If no Indian head is taken, then no other heads need to be taken.

Awww.. Meri baatein aapke dil ke taar chhoo rahi hai. If you are so emotional about us, then why are you even fighting us.

You lent plenty of your soldiers and generals to fight for Bangladesh and then to fight "for" the Sri Lankan Tamils.

Bangladesh floods you with illegal immigrants and the Sri Lankan Tamils took out your ex-Prime Minister.

Its a fair point. However, it does not help/change your current situation. You can either become their bitch or make nice with your neighbours.
Everyone have always tried to bracket India under one alliance or other. However, it is the strength of our diplomacy that we are friends with disparate groups like US, Russia, Iran, Saudi. We are not anyone's bitch. Our relations with everyone are based on mutual interests. Similarly, it is in mutual interest that we have friendly relations with our neighbors.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom