What's new

Guy holding AK in Blue Area Islamabad

Okay now here is Muhammed Malik's report,reference duniya news

According to him that authorities has decided to assassinate this man with sniper,as he does not seems ready to co-operate with officials.
Second,authorities fear of consequences if TTP apply same strategy or any other group,ie take innocent civilians as hostage and thus creating such scene.
Authorities have launched a request to PEMRA that news channels either close their transmission or stop it,or delay it for fifteen minutes so that they his scene of assassination may not be aired live on TV.

Best regards
Slav Defence

They should move the cameras and media person away.....assasinations should not be allowed to film, as there will be Police tqctics in action and can juperdize them

Aur kiya ghar mein itni garmi hoti hai log guns lay ker family naal niklay way hain :unsure:

nahi logo ka dimagh kharab ho jata hai.... apparently he came back to Pakistan after 25 years so looks like he found a very different version but that is no excuse to go nuts with guns....

hmm media is saying itself the over broadcasted the situation. i kinda agree

Give me a break .. the guy is holding his gun like a kid .. just shoot his damn Hand off .. disarm him . .. and arrest the guy .

Which Idiot is running that show there .

Come on

Yea...I suggested shooting the hand too...no one listens :cray:

:D

1185554_432923006821300_1318016198_n.jpg

Give me a break .. the guy is holding his gun like a kid .. just shoot his damn Hand off .. disarm him . .. and arrest the guy .

Which Idiot is running that show there .

Come on

Bro those are just pisto, with only effective range of 75m.....non lethal ammo, water cannon is also the option, idk why they are not look at that.....shoot him with non lethal ammo, and you have team in place to grqb him,,,there is a tree line which can be used

they would need to shoot that stuff in him AS WELL AS the wife coz she has a gun too...

Plus those stuff are strong...It drops rhinos that guy is not that fat! :unsure:

yeah.... how the police handled this is shockingly surprising. he is walking in front of you and you cant bring in sedatives and tranquilizers within three hours to take him down.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder why police is not blocking his mobile connection ..........

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom