What's new

Guy holding AK in Blue Area Islamabad

This is why the media in Pakistan needs to be controlled.

I'm all for freedom of the press. But when these people start endangering lives and harming the interests of the people, they need to be stopped.

Media knows how to turn the situation in their favor so if someone try to control them he/she could be in big problem ..

Zammurd Khan man you are not a commando..did well ! :)

Am not happy.....the guy did not shoot anyone, not even zamurud khan, he had the clear chance......the richochet from. 30cal could have hit his kids......ISB needs to learn better tactics on hostage taking..

Was it not zamurud khan who did this stupid mistake...wtf was that

Now thinking about it, that was stupid. Especially thinking that he couldn't grip him. The guy couldn't shoot right so his life got saved probably.

And I think the ba $tard got shot in the leg. You could see a shot hit the rifle of the mofo.

From the other angle, he did get shot on the leg.

Oh bhai he fired allot of shots in the air, and fired one right at zamurud khan when he fell down......

It was a stupid move. You don't allow untrained civilians to get involved like that. If it was a pre-planned move by the police it's just plain and simple stupid.

PML-N ke Khusri Govt kay moo pe slap Zamurad Khan ka.... ye kam Choudry Nisar ko karna chahye tha jo as usual apnay leadroon ke tarhan ***** may chup kar bheta instruction day raha tha lol

Yaar sikandar Youtube hi khulwa daita. Itna lamba drama kiya tu nai. :D

Am not happy.....the guy did not shoot anyone, not even zamurud khan, he had the clear chance......the richochet from. 30cal could have hit his kids......ISB needs to learn better tactics on hostage taking..

That what I can see.. he could have killed zamurad khan easily..

you gotta love zumrad khan. attacked him like a man and did a good job.. ended the saga.

Back
Top Bottom